BY KARDASHIAN BEAUTY

Grab a taste of nature with this Honey Stick Lipgloss from Kardashian Beauty. The lipgloss boasts a gorgeous golden shimmer that is enriched with lip-loving nutrients. -SA see more...

• Is this worth the hype or is it just popular because of the Karda...2 Answers
  • Looked at this at Ulta but couldn't decide if it's worth it. Is i...2 Answers
tamara c.
tamara c.
Michigan
I will start with the bad before I get to the good.
I was excited to test out the Kardashian lip gloss stick because I was like "I have never tried this before so I must now!" The color is too light. That's probably the worst thing about this product. You would have to use a light foundation or concealer on your lips before using this particular lip gloss, in order for the color to show up.

The pros: the actual lip gloss and applicator smell just like honey which is what I love. The color of it before applying is so delightful which is why I bought it, however like I said above it doesn't show up on my lip color.
It goes on soft and velvety. Overall it's a decent product.
Loretta D.
Loretta D.
canton , OH
This lip gloss smells amazing but it's sticky. and not very pigmented. plus the doe foot applicator doesn't seem to pick up very much product. wasn't happy with it at all!
Sophear L.
Sophear L.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Scarlet Honey
I had purchased this at ulta and fall in love with the color. The color look amazing! I love the formula of this lip gloss! If you don't like lip stick try color lip gloss! This lip gloss is amazing! They have in other color too but I love this color red shade! #influenster #kardashianbeauty
Kaila W.
Kaila W.
Mullens, WV
I love this lip gloss one of my favorite to use. It was around $15 at ulta I usually don't pay that much for lip gloss but I really wanted this one. I love the shade it last really good. I would recommend to others.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Review for: Natural Honey
This product is most definetly my to go lip gloss its so moisturizing and such a pretty color on the lips. I would recommend it to everyone. 10 out of 10!
Amy B.
Amy B.
Tolono, IL
This lip gloss has a really nice color to it once you put it on, so I do enjoy that aspect of it. It is a very sticky lip gloss, but you'll get used to it after awhile. It's something I would purchase again in the future. I also like how big the bottle is - it's a lot larger than other lip glosses you would purchase.
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I just bought this in the shade "Orange Blossom" from ULTA. I love the smell and it has a sweet honey flavor as well. It is a bit sticky but I find all lip gloss to have some amount of stickiness to them. I bought the gloss because I was curious to test their products and see if their quality was up to par. So far, I'm loving it!
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
I bought this lip gloss stereotypically for the Kardashian name like really who doesn't follow them even a little my initial thought was the color was really pretty and the smell was nice but it's a bit sticky and that's why I only gave it 4 stars if you can get passed that it's a great gloss at a great price!!
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
Fresno, CA
It is such a sticky gloss. Not a fan at all. I passed it on to my daughter, who is 13 and she did not even like it. This will be going into the drawer of makeup abyss. It will sit there for the next year or so then I will forget how much I do not like it. I will try it again then toss it.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Evansville , IN
I wanted to like the kardashian line but I think they just got excited and slapped their name on a brand that wasn't paid much attention to. The products are just okay and in my opinion should be cheaper.
Is this worth the hype or is it just popular because of the Kardashian name? I bought this yesterday because I really liked the color in the tube, but it doesn't seem to really show up much on me. Did anyone else try this if so do you think it's worth the $9 I spent?
Skye B.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
Looked at this at Ulta but couldn't decide if it's worth it. Is it super sticky? Is it worth the price?