Kardashian Beauty - Honey Stick Lip Gloss uploaded by Kaila W.Kardashian Beauty - Honey Stick Lip Gloss uploaded by Alyssa S.Kardashian Beauty - Honey Stick Lip Gloss uploaded by Maddisen S.
11 colors available

BY KARDASHIAN BEAUTY

Grab a taste of nature with this Honey Stick Lipgloss from Kardashian Beauty. The lipgloss boasts a gorgeous golden shimmer that is enriched with lip-loving nutrients. -SA see more...

• Is this worth the hype or is it just popular because of the Kardash...2 Answers
  • Looked at this at Ulta but couldn't decide if it's worth it. Is it ...2 Answers
tamara c.
tamara c.
Michigan
I will start with the bad before I get to the good.
I was excited to test out the Kardashian lip gloss stick because I was like "I have never tried this before so I must now!" The color is too light. That's probably the worst thing about this product. You would have to use a light foundation or concealer on your lips before using this particular lip gloss, in order for the color to show up.

The pros: the actual lip gloss and applicator smell just like honey which is what I love. The color of it before applying is so delightful which is why I bought it, however like I said above it doesn't show up on my lip color.
It goes on soft and velvety. Overall it's a decent product.
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I just bought this in the shade "Orange Blossom" from ULTA. I love the smell and it has a sweet honey flavor as well. It is a bit sticky but I find all lip gloss to have some amount of stickiness to them. I bought the gloss because I was curious to test their products and see if their quality was up to par. So far, I'm loving it!
Amy B.
Amy B.
Tolono, IL
This lip gloss has a really nice color to it once you put it on, so I do enjoy that aspect of it. It is a very sticky lip gloss, but you'll get used to it after awhile. It's something I would purchase again in the future. I also like how big the bottle is - it's a lot larger than other lip glosses you would purchase.
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
Fresno, CA
It is such a sticky gloss. Not a fan at all. I passed it on to my daughter, who is 13 and she did not even like it. This will be going into the drawer of makeup abyss. It will sit there for the next year or so then I will forget how much I do not like it. I will try it again then toss it.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Evansville , IN
I wanted to like the kardashian line but I think they just got excited and slapped their name on a brand that wasn't paid much attention to. The products are just okay and in my opinion should be cheaper.
Loretta D.
Loretta D.
canton , OH
This lip gloss smells amazing but it's sticky. and not very pigmented. plus the doe foot applicator doesn't seem to pick up very much product. wasn't happy with it at all!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baytown, Tx
Not a fan of kardashian products. The packaging is cheap and so are the products. This just looked horrible.
Lizeth G.
Lizeth G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Loveee it !!!' It is one of the best products I've used, it gives your lips an amazing shine
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Gladwin, MI
Love this product. last for a long time. I got it for a gift so I'm unsure of the price.
Tiffany  R.
Tiffany R.
Salida, CA
Works really well ! Love the smell and packaging is really cute ! Defiantly recommend
Is this worth the hype or is it just popular because of the Kardashian name? I bought this yesterday because I really liked the color in the tube, but it doesn't seem to really show up much on me. Did anyone else try this if so do you think it's worth the $9 I spent?
Skye B.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
Looked at this at Ulta but couldn't decide if it's worth it. Is it super sticky? Is it worth the price?