Kardashian Beauty Flat Iron, 1 Inch, 1.87 lb.

by Kardashian Beauty

Instantly create sleek and smooth hairstyles with the Kardashian Beauty 1" Ceramic Hairstyling Iron. It features 1" ceramic plates infused with nourishing black seed oil for incredible shine. Designed with extended 4" long plates to provide more...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kardashian Beauty Flat Iron, 1 Inch, 1.87 lb.!
Mia M.
Sunnyside, WA
Kardashian Beauty Flat Iron, 1 Inch, 1.87 lb. uploaded by Mia M.
Purchased at: Target
It is of very good quality I have almost 5 years with it and it works perfectly it is my favorite when I buy it I did not think it would be so good but in a few months I will have 5 years using it and it still works like new I am impressed I recommend it[product:kardashian-beauty-flat-iron,-1-inch,-187-lb]
Natasia B.
Wyalusing, PA
Kardashian Beauty Flat Iron, 1 Inch, 1.87 lb. uploaded by Natasia B.
This has lasted me so long! I’m so impressed with it. Straightens my hair perfectly without drying it out. It looks so sleek also!
brit W.
Lenoir, NC
My favorite flat iron of all time. The quality of this product is so impressive. I have purchased this product twice now; not due to wear of the cord but due to a pup that loves to chew cords. I thought about purchasing a different brand but I have zero complaints about this product.
Kayla G.
Kearney, MO
Super cute color, and it definitely gets the job done. I have had this straightener for over 3 years and it still works amazing! I love how it has different levels to set the temperature on (and shows red yellow and green colors to show which temp is best for your hair)
Abby R.
I’ve had this hair straightener since 2014, and it still does the job! I LOVE how fast it heats up, of course like ANY ugh straightener brand I’m not fond of the wire getting all tangled and when you wrap it a certain way it’s worse 🙃 but the straightener it’s self is a 10! And I use it at least 1-2 times a week. lol so it’s still in GREAT condition. If and I hope not soon, if it ever goes out I would definitely buy another one
superwoman M.
The absolute best flat iron I have ever had! I opted for this one instead of a 20-30 dollar other brand that didn't work and popped my hair out. I upgraded to this beautiful tool and haven't looked back! It's set me back 80 bucks on sale but it was well worth it. It works like a dream. Gets hot fast is easy to clean and feels amazing with the matte like material when you hold it in your hand. Its adjustable for the heat setting. It gets hot fast and doesn't get hot on the side so it's easy to use without worrying about burning yourself. My hair takes less time to do because how hot and ready it is. There's a red indicating light that you can see when it is ready to use. You can also use this straightener to curl your hair. Find some YouTube videos to follow that show you and that makes less things you need to buy. I would highly recommend this brand and product and would definitely buy it again. Its lasted me years and was worth the price point even if I couldn't get it on sale. This looks and feels luxurious too.
Michelle ∞.
Shorewood , IL
Received it as a gift and I love it. I heats up really quick. I have very thick and frizzy hair but with this, I finish straightening my hair within 15-20 minutes.
Kayla F.
Akron, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve had this for over 5 years (though I think I lost it 😂) but it’s a good flat iron. Nothing special. I regret spending the money just for the name but I do like this iron. Gets hot fast and gets the job done
Megan S.
Fort Wayne, IN
This product works really well. I like the adjustability of heat settings. The price was affordable and it has lasted a long time. I would purchase again.
Katherine P.
Youngstown, OH
Pretty decent flat iron! I’ve had it for a few years and it’s held up great. I feel like it doesn’t get as hot as other flat irons i have used but it’s not bad

Looking for your answer?