Kardashian Beauty Deeply Felt Eyeliner uploaded by Destiny P.Kardashian Beauty Deeply Felt Eyeliner uploaded by Lauren H.Kardashian Beauty Deeply Felt Eyeliner uploaded by Jennifer B.

BY KARDASHIAN BEAUTY

Deeply Felt Eyeliner - Kardashian Beauty's Deeply Felt Eyeliner will intensify any look with perfectly lined eyes. The precision felt tip allows for a flawless, stay-put application every time.(0.03 oz.) - Deeply Felt Eyeliner see more...

Kardashian Beauty Deeply Felt Eyeliner
  • "Got this from ulta I was looking for a easy and quick to apply black upper lid liner. I was impressed with how easy it is to apply and it goes on bold" in 3 reviews
Destiny P.
Melbourne, FL
Love this eyeliner. Most sponge tip liners dry out so fast and the tips of it just won't do anything. But this one is a game changer. It stays on the tip of the sponge so you can get that perfect wing that is so sharp
Lindsay B.
Watery first application. So I put it cap down like you store most felt tip liners. And it gets very inky like wow and it acts like it drys out fast until you store it cap up. Weird felt tips are supposed to be stored tip down so they don't dry out but I found it actually did make this liner dry out.

Lasts pretty nicely over the day. And I bought it 2 months ago and after the 2 week scare its still going strong if I keep it stored tip up and shake it prior to use.

I can do a wonderful cat eye with it.
Shae R.
I like this liner because of how easily it glides on. It's a liquid but dries in place. But with it being liquid, sometimes too much comes out on the brush so you just have to be careful not to get carried away. Very bold black. I have recommended to my sisters.
Rebecca G.
Odessa, TX
I decided to give this eye liner a try since I love their mascara but totally dislike this eyeliner. It is easy to apply but it's not dark at all even if I apply it over and over it still doesn't ever get really dark. Its even worse when it put on with shimmery eyeshadow it dowsnt really show up. I would not purchase it again.
Kristin w.
Hurricane, WV
I got this eyeliner to try it. First couple weeks I absolutely LOVED it! As time went on, it started to dry out pretty quickly. I've tried shaking it but it still doesn't come out very dark. It'd be my favorite eye liner if it continued to come out dark.
hayley v.
La Fargeville, NY
I got this eyeliner the other day from ulta. it goes on very well and it's easy to get the 'perfect' wing with. my main complaint is that it is not very dark. I have to reapply it multiple times for it to show up, but that could just be the one that I got.
Lauren H.
Three Rivers , MI
This liner goes on so smoothly especially for a winged look! The felt tip is made for perfection! I get my at Ulta that's the only place I can find it. Not pricey at all definitely one of the best liners out there!
Carly S.
Portage, PA
This Kardashian beauty eyeliner is awesome. It compares to alternatives great. This eyeline is awesome I love the way it goes on your eyes. No there's no room for improvement because the eyeliner is great.
Alexia T.
The best eyeliner I've tried. It's wonderful for my hazel eyes and bring some brightness for my eyes. I don't need to try another and the packaging was good of it. I recommend to all the girls that want to try some kardashians products!
Jennifer B.
Machesney Pk, IL
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
Does it come off or does it it last?