BY KARDASHIAN BEAUTY

Kardashian Beauty 1" Ceramic Hairstyling Iron. Instantly create sleek and smooth hairstyles with this premium 1" ceramic hairstyling iron infused with Black Seed Oil to provide hair with nutrients and shine. Designed with extended 4" long plates to provide more styling coverage in a single pass, this iron quickly and easily styles multiple hair types, including long and thick hair.Reaching up to 420°F, this hairstyling iron also features preset temperature settings for fine, medium and coarse hair types easily set with color coded indicators.1" Ceramic plates infused with nourishing black seed. Color: Black. Gender: Unisex. see more...

• How good is this? I absolutely love my Chi but I don't ha...1 Answers
  • Does it do a good job at straightening hair? 3 Answers
  • Okay I have been eyeing this straightner for awhile and w...2 Answers
Maria H.
NORMAN, OK
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STRAIGHTNER!!! I'm personally not a big fan of Chi's and before this I was using a hot tool. I loved it too but once I found out the Kim had put out a line of styling tools I went out on a whim and tried it because I absolutely adore her. I ordered it through Ulta and since I'm a rewards and card holder I used coupons and rewards and got such a good deal on it so even in the case I didn't like it I wouldn't have spent an arm and a leg to get it. Well.... I got it, tried it and instantly fell in love. There are blackseed oils infused into the hot plates that make your hair so silky smooth. My hair always looks like I walked out of a salon every time I use it. It lasts just as long as a Chi and is a better price especially if you but through ulta with their coupons. My first one, one of the plates went out after a little over two years (which 2 years is about as long as a Chi lasts as well) and I went back and bought another at a great price. I recommend everyone to try it because it's seriously amazing. I will forever keep buying one every time it goes out. Who knows maybe one day I can get one signed by Kim Kardashian herself!!!
Abi L.
North Canton, OH
This hair straightener was expensive, but SOOO worth it! It gives me the straightest, most shiny hair! And the keratin infused plates are amazing. I have definitely noticed a (good) difference in my hair since I purchased this!
Stephanie C.
This straightener works wonders on frizzy hair! The numerous heat settings allow you to customize the heat you want to apply to your hair. From thick hair to thin, this straightener is great!!
Viviana M.
Fort Wayne , IN
I recently purchased this hair straightener from Walmart. I searched YouTube for videos but there weren't many of them . I purchased it for $70 which was a bit on the high scale but I wanted to give it a shot . I was really impressed with the heat settings . One thing I did not like is was I could not reach the top of my hair really due to the size of the straightener. Another thing I was not pleased with , I had to go over the same section of hair more than once for it to really straighten. Overall it's a good flat iron and I love the colors !
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
I have the Kardashian straightener that also has a curler that is connected. I'm not gonna lie I was a bit disappointed when I realized that it didn't straighten my hair straight as I wanted it! And I have very fine hair as well, which I'm shocked it didn't work as I expected. It is a nice straightener though and it does do its job.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I can't bring myself to try the Kardashian Beauty because for $90 I feel like you are paying for the name not the product.... it has/does the same thing my Remington does for $18!! Sorry my personal opinion :/
Hailey C.
Texarkana, AR
This is the best hair straightener I have ever used! I got mine from ulta. I use this straightener every day. I use it for straightening my hair. And curling my hair!! If this straightener ever goes out I will most definitely be buying this again! Super proud of the Kardashians for this product!
Miriam D.
Lewisville , TX
Desde que compre este producto me tiene encantada. Realmente me gusta mucho cuando alacio mi cabello porque lo deja completamente liso y libre de frizz. Me habia sido muy difícil encontrar una alaciadora que me funcionara porque mi cabello no es muy manejable, pero cuando compré èsta lo logre.
Carly M.
Oakton, VA
I actually didn't have super high expectations for this but it really exceeded my expectations! It glides smoothly without catching hair. I like the curved plates because I purchased this one to use for curling actually, as I find it's easier than using a curling iron. Gets the job done and for a great price.
Cynthia S.
Grand Jct, CO
This straightener is my god 😂 I've had it for almost one year and still leaves my hair feeling smooth and not staticky but what broke me was that one of the plates stopped working but since I have thin hair one side still does a good job 👌🏽
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
Does it do a good job at straightening hair?
Katie H.
Has anybody tried this yet? It looks nice but I don't want to waste the money on a Kardashian to be disappointed .. Help!
Heather L.
Okay I have been eyeing this straightner for awhile and want to know is it worth it for someone with thick hair? How does it compare to a chi?
Marcella A.
El Monte, CA
Is this worth the money ??
Kayla P.
Cudahy, WI
How good is this? I absolutely love my Chi but I don't have it anymore so I was wondering can it be compared to the Chi?