BY KARDASHIAN BEAUTY

Black Seed Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo - The Kardashian Beauty Black Seed Oil Rejuvenating shampoo removes impurities in the hair, the antioxidants help protects hair against enviromental stressors, strenghtens and fortifies hair - Black Seed Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo see more...

Cassidy C.
Gainesville, GA
Leaves me feeling like I just left the salon! Great product for great hair! I love the smell!
Ruby M.
My friend works at a salon so I always buy stuff from here. Its awesome because I get to try so many products. When she told me the Kardashian hair products were actually good I scoffed at her. I would have never thought to use those. Just seems too gimmicky but I trust her and I smelt it and it smelt amazing so I went for it. I gotta say this is the shampoo I use now. I love JOICO products but the smell of this is just so amazing. It has no sulfates which is shocking and I am really impressed by the quality of this line. I heard they might even change the name to get them to sell better. Overall forget the name it's a good product.
Courtney L.
Huonville, Tasmania
The packaging is stylish and cute, would look great in a bathroom. I loved the products smell and how easily it spread. What I didn't like was how the pump takes forever for product to come out, if it comes out at all. I started taking the lid off, just to be able to give the product a fair go. I felt like my hair was a little oily after using this, not a great feeling.
Imen Y.
Ce shampoing est juste magique il sent vraiment bon il rend les cheveux doux j’adore trop
Holly K.
Medford
Is this product still being made? I can't find it anywhere and would love to try it.
Holly K.