BY KARDASHIAN BEAUTY

With Black Seed Oil Nutrient Rich 2 Paraben Free 3 Helps Rejuvenate Hair Black Seed Dry Oil is a nutrient rich treatment and styling aid that rejuvenates and nourishes hair so it appears strong, thick, smooth and gloriously shiny. This ultra-light formula is easily absorbed and helps instantly nourishes and smoothes hair with no residue left behind. see more...

• Where can I find this for sale?1 Answers
  • I tried the sample bottle of this and loved it...but I'm wonderin...1 Answers
  • Where exactly can I buy this from for the best price?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Evie K.
Fall Branch, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I couldn't live without this stuff! Honestly, this is the BEST serum I have ever bought. I got it in February and it's just now (August) halfway gone!!! You use 1-2 drops for your entire hair, and it will transform. I would recommend this to anyone. It's also fairly cheap, and you can get it at Ulta. Kardashian Beauty Black Seed Dry Oil, 3 fl oz
Jill H.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to love this, it just did not work for me. I found that it sat on top of the hair as opposed to soaking in. The smell of the black seed is nice. However I do not find this oil moisturizing at all, if anything it leaves a lot of buildup in the hair
Eva D.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
For disclaimer sake, I've never been a Kardashian fan, so no way was I going to put money in their pockets by purchasing anything from their brands - UNTIL I found this little gem on the discount shelf in my local Sally's Beauty Store. It was marked down from $14 to $4. A dusty sleek brown bottle pleading with me to give it a try. I obliged.

I have natural 3C, color treated hair; which I wash, deep condition, roller set and flat iron. I used only a dime-sized amount on my hair after flat ironing. It makes my hair so sleek and static free and my hair has plenty of body, and shine. This oil is very "dry," it doesn't weigh your hair down. I also use the tiniest little smidge on the ends and edges to tame fly aways throughout the week. Some of my friends that have "robbed" my stash describe the scent as "black pepper" but to me, it smells like that warm, "Opium" perfume...I actually love it! Besides, it disappears pretty quickly once it's in the hair so for me the scent isn't an issue. But if you're sensitive to fragrances, you might have an aversion to this particular scent.

Overall, I'm really happy with the Kardashian Beauty Black Seed Dry Oil and will definitely look for it on the SALE shelf again
Erika C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never used black seed oil until I received a sample of it. My hair is long and I'm not the biggest fan of cutting it so the ends were pretty dry. It didn't leave my hair greasy, it felt light and shiny
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this in the clearance rack at Sally's beauty and OMG this is the solution to my dry damaged overprocessed hair! I've never heard of Black Seed Dry oil, but my hair looks so shiny and feels/looks really healthy! I am very impressed with this oil and have bought other oils, but none have compared to this one.
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so in love with this product. It smells so amazing too and it's lasted me almost over a year and I still have tons more of the product to go. I simply place this on my hair while I'm letting it dry! It leaves my hair super soft and smells amazing.
kiki g.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg this product is one of my best ones yet. No joke. I have frizzy curly hair that i cant stand at times. But when i put this oil on after showering and my hair towel dried. My hair is something else. It gets where i just leave it lose and naturally curly or i let it sit with my hiar till its air dry and when i iron my hair. Oh my god its aweaome. My hair very shiny, soft, and smells super good. So as for me. I say YES to recommend this one to everyone i know.
Ann Z.
Lubbock, TX
My hair was "very thirsty " as my hair stylist once put it, then she handed me a bottle of this gem. I paid a little over 10 dollars and several months later I am still using the same bottle. It is amazing and my curls have never been happier. I was able to buy it at my local hair salon and will definitely be going there again to buy more!
Gabriella G.
I love this oil! Makes my hair look like a natural shine. Not greasy or fake, just looks like my actual hair! Need this for my blonde
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX
This oil is pretty good, it's very lightweight and doesn't leave my hair greasy. The scent is kind of different but I like it.
Tianna P.
What does this do for your hair? I own the mousse and I love the smell. Does this also smell the same?
Raynelle P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I am pretty sure this is the product I seen at the store. I was going to buy it to use as a straightening serum, because I put a dab of it on my hand, and I liked the texture of the oil. Its exactly the texture I use with the products I use to straighten my hair. At first the black pepper was like ewe. lol. After a minute though, it smelled great! I want to make sure this is i because I see there is a blow out balm, but the product I tested was a black pepper oil. Has anyone used this as a straightening serum? Thank!!
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX
Do you prefer to use this oil on dry or wet hair?
Brooke B.
Knoxville, TN
I tried the sample bottle of this and loved it...but I'm wondering where people have bought this product other than online and in Ulta? I went to my local ulta and they did not have it. Any other stores that carry it?
Simmie G.
I have always wanted to try the slicked back pony tail look that Kim is known for. I read online that this product is used to achieve the look, has anyone tried this product? Did it smooth out your hair or did it leave it oily looking?