BY KARDASHIAN BEAUTY

With Black Seed Oil Nutrient Rich 2 Paraben Free 3 Helps Rejuvenate Hair Black Seed Dry Oil is a nutrient rich treatment and styling aid that rejuvenates and nourishes hair so it appears strong, thick, smooth and gloriously shiny. This ultra-light formula is easily absorbed and helps instantly nourishes and smoothes hair with no residue left behind. see more...

• Who used the beauty oil of Kim Kardashian ?? Kardashian ...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this for sale?1 Answers
  • I tried the sample bottle of this and loved it...but I'm ...1 Answers
Elisa H.
Brampton
This is the only hair oil that does wonders for my hair and doesn't weigh it down. I was devastated when I heard it was being discontinued and stocked up when they were reduced price. I love it! I just found out that it was rebranded as CHI black seed oil so I have to go check it out
Chandra C.
I received a sample of this bottle and absolutely loved it. It smells so great and leaves me smelling my hair all day!
Eye l.
Perfect for dark hair. Very good when you use on wet or dry hair. Does not leave oily hair. Makes your hair smooth. Gives healthy shine to your hair!
Kendra R.
Charlottetown, PE
Love black seed oil, one bottle goes along ways. Have had one bottle for over a year now, just uses a dime sized amount on my ends.
Hannah C.
Kingwood, TX
I didn't think I was going to like this product, I had received it for free in a birchbox I believe, but it actually was great on my hair. Really made it shine a healthy glow as long as you didn't over concentrate it in your hair. This smell is a bit strange but nothing unbearable.
Lina M.
cairo
This one is actually good but again but my favorite. It’s pricey compared to other brands, the packaging is nice but it’s not for the price paid, I normally use this after blow drying and styling my hair to settle down any fly always and add a bit of a shine to my hair.
Heather R.
I received this product in Cosmo school. I really like it. The smell is amazing too. it helps make the hair look and feel healthier.
Erin B.
Hands down one of my all time favorite oils. Super repairative, super moisturizing, adds shine, softness and increases manageability. It also smells really nice.
Ashley P.
Coward, SC
I love this product. I have thick, coarse hair and it really helps cut back on frizziness. It smells great and does not weigh my hair down. I got it as a free sample with purchase of something else but it was good enough for me to go back and buy a full size.
Jenny S.
Pau
I love this oil ! The smell, the feeling of it, the shine and beauty it gives my hair, the only thing I can do is love it so much ! It is very efficient on my hair, so I would definitely buy again and of course recommend it to anyone !
Tianna P.
What does this do for your hair? I own the mousse and I love the smell. Does this also smell the same?
Raynelle P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I am pretty sure this is the product I seen at the store. I was going to buy it to use as a straightening serum, because I put a dab of it on my hand, and I liked the texture of the oil. Its exactly the texture I use with the products I use to straighten my hair. At first the black pepper was like ewe. lol. After a minute though, it smelled great! I want to make sure this is i because I see there is a blow out balm, but the product I tested was a black pepper oil. Has anyone used this as a straightening serum? Thank!!
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX
Do you prefer to use this oil on dry or wet hair?
Simmie G.
I have always wanted to try the slicked back pony tail look that Kim is known for. I read online that this product is used to achieve the look, has anyone tried this product? Did it smooth out your hair or did it leave it oily looking?
Victoria F.