BY KARDASHIAN BEAUTY

With Black Seed Oil Nutrient Rich 2 Paraben Free 3 Helps Rejuvenate Hair Black Seed Dry Oil is a nutrient rich treatment and styling aid that rejuvenates and nourishes hair so it appears strong, thick, smooth and gloriously shiny. This ultra-light formula is easily absorbed and helps instantly nourishes and smoothes hair with no residue left behind. see more...

• Where can I find this for sale?1 Answers
  • I tried the sample bottle of this and loved it...but I'm wonderin...1 Answers
  • Where exactly can I buy this from for the best price?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Sandra K.
Sandra K.
I've tried many different oils for my hair, but this is my favourite right now.
It has this very sweet and also spicy smell. Makes my hair really soft and shiny.
Jill H.
Jill H.
Calgary, AB
I wanted to love this, it just did not work for me. I found that it sat on top of the hair as opposed to soaking in. The smell of the black seed is nice. However I do not find this oil moisturizing at all, if anything it leaves a lot of buildup in the hair
Inna S.
Inna S.
East Hanover, NJ
This is quite good oil! The only one minus as for me - it is the smell. That is just not for me but it is ok. This dry oil makes my hair really soft and shiny, smoothes it. And one more important moment - it does not leave my hair oily! I like the result!
Evie K.
Evie K.
Fall Branch, TN
I couldn't live without this stuff! Honestly, this is the BEST serum I have ever bought. I got it in February and it's just now (August) halfway gone!!! You use 1-2 drops for your entire hair, and it will transform. I would recommend this to anyone. It's also fairly cheap, and you can get it at Ulta. Kardashian Beauty Black Seed Dry Oil, 3 fl oz
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
I apply one pump to the ends of my hair every time I wet my hair in the shower, so every other day at least. My hair dries so shiny and is visibly extremely soft and smooth, even after I flat iron it. I've noticed a huge difference in the feeling and look of my hair since I have started using this. The scent is not great but it goes away once your hair is dry.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
One of my favorite hair products! It has your hair looking shiney and smelling good! It makes yoir hair not seem dry! A must have!
Kelley S.
Kelley S.
Marshall, VA
I have ombred hair that is prone to breakage and gets oily very easily. I use this while my hair is damp from mid shaft to end and then blow dry smooth and it makes my hair shinier and healthier looking. It has a nice mild scent and itsnt "greasy" feeling whatsoever. It is comparable to Morroccan oil in a lot of ways. I only use twice a week and my hair has gotten longer and stronger because it isn't breaking as much from heat styling.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Edmonton, AB
I love this oil!!! I always repurchase as it is great for my hair. It is a nice consistency and thick enough to actually penetrate the hair and add shine and hydration. The scent is amazing I always get compliments on the smell of my hair. Will keep repurchasing. Love this and recommend!!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Nova Iguaçu

Ame esse óleo! Tem um perfume de rosa tão agradável e faz meu cabelo absolutamente gostoso! Não é pesado em comparação com outras marcas.
Lorna M.
Lorna M.
Totnes, Devon
A brilliant hair oil, I apply on towel dried hair prior to heat styling. I have thick hair and this is super effective in retaining my volume, shine and flyaway but doesn't weigh down my hair. A little goes a long way!
Tianna P.
Tianna P.
What does this do for your hair? I own the mousse and I love the smell. Does this also smell the same?
Raynelle P.
Raynelle P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I am pretty sure this is the product I seen at the store. I was going to buy it to use as a straightening serum, because I put a dab of it on my hand, and I liked the texture of the oil. Its exactly the texture I use with the products I use to straighten my hair. At first the black pepper was like ewe. lol. After a minute though, it smelled great! I want to make sure this is i because I see there is a blow out balm, but the product I tested was a black pepper oil. Has anyone used this as a straightening serum? Thank!!
Kristiina B.
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX
Do you prefer to use this oil on dry or wet hair?
Kristi b.
Kristi b.
Marietta , GA
Where exactly can I buy this from for the best price?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Where can I find this for sale?