BY KARDASHIAN BEAUTY

With Black Seed Oil Nutrient Rich 2 Paraben Free 3 Helps Rejuvenate Hair Black Seed Dry Oil is a nutrient rich treatment and styling aid that rejuvenates and nourishes hair so it appears strong, thick, smooth and gloriously shiny. This ultra-light formula is easily absorbed and helps instantly nourishes and smoothes hair with no residue left behind. see more...

• Who used the beauty oil of Kim Kardashian ?? Kardashian Beauty B...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this for sale?1 Answers
  • I tried the sample bottle of this and loved it...but I'm wonderin...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Inna S.
New Castle, DE
This is quite good oil! The only one minus as for me - it is the smell. That is just not for me but it is ok. This dry oil makes my hair really soft and shiny, smoothes it. And one more important moment - it does not leave my hair oily! I like the result!
Allyson R.
Johnston, IA
I really love this black seed oil, the consistency is very nice. I have black hair, and it leaves it with a great shine. I received this as a gift from a friend. It keeps my hair very hydrated all day, the scent is not overpowering. I am definitely very satisfied with this product, and will buy this again in the near future.
Shila C.
Stillwater, OK
I did not really like this. It smells awful, like black pepper and graphite. By no means is this a dry oil, it is very greasy and didn't really do anything for my hair.
Dena S.
Calvert City , KY
I grabbed this on a whim and I'm so glad I did. I've been using this oil faithfully for about 6 months now. A little goes a long way. It does not leave my hair oily. Helps with tangles and frizz. I love the smell. Overall great product. I will repurchase when I run out
Gabriella G.
I love this oil! Makes my hair look like a natural shine. Not greasy or fake, just looks like my actual hair! Need this for my blonde
Solena H.
Garden City, UT
This is a great oil to use after washing my hair and after curling my hair to smooth out any frizz. Smell is good and it works well but if you apply at the roots it is too oily.
Lana M.
Fremont, CA
Love Love Love! Smells soooooo gooood. Works great on thin hair too. Works best with blow drying. I'm mad that my Ultra doesn't sell this anymore ūüėā
bridget c.
Such good quality and worth the price. Im happy with how affordable the Kardashian Beauty line is. I honestly didnt know what to expect from this product but im really shocked at how it turned out ! I love how pretty the bottle is
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I found this in the clearance rack at Sally's beauty and OMG this is the solution to my dry damaged overprocessed hair! I've never heard of Black Seed Dry oil, but my hair looks so shiny and feels/looks really healthy! I am very impressed with this oil and have bought other oils, but none have compared to this one.
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
I am so in love with this product. It smells so amazing too and it's lasted me almost over a year and I still have tons more of the product to go. I simply place this on my hair while I'm letting it dry! It leaves my hair super soft and smells amazing.
Tianna P.
What does this do for your hair? I own the mousse and I love the smell. Does this also smell the same?
Raynelle P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I am pretty sure this is the product I seen at the store. I was going to buy it to use as a straightening serum, because I put a dab of it on my hand, and I liked the texture of the oil. Its exactly the texture I use with the products I use to straighten my hair. At first the black pepper was like ewe. lol. After a minute though, it smelled great! I want to make sure this is i because I see there is a blow out balm, but the product I tested was a black pepper oil. Has anyone used this as a straightening serum? Thank!!
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX
Do you prefer to use this oil on dry or wet hair?
Simmie G.
I have always wanted to try the slicked back pony tail look that Kim is known for. I read online that this product is used to achieve the look, has anyone tried this product? Did it smooth out your hair or did it leave it oily looking?
Victoria F.