BY KARDASHIAN BEAUTY

With Black Seed Oil Nutrient Rich 2 Paraben Free 3 Helps Rejuvenate Hair Black Seed Dry Oil is a nutrient rich treatment and styling aid that rejuvenates and nourishes hair so it appears strong, thick, smooth and gloriously shiny. This ultra-light formula is easily absorbed and helps instantly nourishes and smoothes hair with no residue left behind. see more...

• Where can I find this for sale?1 Answers
  • I tried the sample bottle of this and loved it...but I'm wonderin...1 Answers
  • Where exactly can I buy this from for the best price?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Inna S.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is quite good oil! The only one minus as for me - it is the smell. That is just not for me but it is ok. This dry oil makes my hair really soft and shiny, smoothes it. And one more important moment - it does not leave my hair oily! I like the result!
Allyson R.
Johnston, IA
I really love this black seed oil, the consistency is very nice. I have black hair, and it leaves it with a great shine. I received this as a gift from a friend. It keeps my hair very hydrated all day, the scent is not overpowering. I am definitely very satisfied with this product, and will buy this again in the near future.
Shila C.
Stillwater, OK
I did not really like this. It smells awful, like black pepper and graphite. By no means is this a dry oil, it is very greasy and didn't really do anything for my hair.
Dena S.
Calvert City , KY
I grabbed this on a whim and I'm so glad I did. I've been using this oil faithfully for about 6 months now. A little goes a long way. It does not leave my hair oily. Helps with tangles and frizz. I love the smell. Overall great product. I will repurchase when I run out
Gabriella G.
I love this oil! Makes my hair look like a natural shine. Not greasy or fake, just looks like my actual hair! Need this for my blonde
bridget c.
Such good quality and worth the price. Im happy with how affordable the Kardashian Beauty line is. I honestly didnt know what to expect from this product but im really shocked at how it turned out ! I love how pretty the bottle is
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this in the clearance rack at Sally's beauty and OMG this is the solution to my dry damaged overprocessed hair! I've never heard of Black Seed Dry oil, but my hair looks so shiny and feels/looks really healthy! I am very impressed with this oil and have bought other oils, but none have compared to this one.
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so in love with this product. It smells so amazing too and it's lasted me almost over a year and I still have tons more of the product to go. I simply place this on my hair while I'm letting it dry! It leaves my hair super soft and smells amazing.
Klaudia K.
The Hague
I'm loving it so far. I got my hair blonde and after this they died but this oil makes them live again. I loved the smell of it and how easy it is to apply. I use it every two days as I wake up . It's amazing !
kiki g.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg this product is one of my best ones yet. No joke. I have frizzy curly hair that i cant stand at times. But when i put this oil on after showering and my hair towel dried. My hair is something else. It gets where i just leave it lose and naturally curly or i let it sit with my hiar till its air dry and when i iron my hair. Oh my god its aweaome. My hair very shiny, soft, and smells super good. So as for me. I say YES to recommend this one to everyone i know.
Tianna P.
What does this do for your hair? I own the mousse and I love the smell. Does this also smell the same?
Raynelle P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I am pretty sure this is the product I seen at the store. I was going to buy it to use as a straightening serum, because I put a dab of it on my hand, and I liked the texture of the oil. Its exactly the texture I use with the products I use to straighten my hair. At first the black pepper was like ewe. lol. After a minute though, it smelled great! I want to make sure this is i because I see there is a blow out balm, but the product I tested was a black pepper oil. Has anyone used this as a straightening serum? Thank!!
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX
Do you prefer to use this oil on dry or wet hair?
Brooke B.
Knoxville, TN
I tried the sample bottle of this and loved it...but I'm wondering where people have bought this product other than online and in Ulta? I went to my local ulta and they did not have it. Any other stores that carry it?
Simmie G.
I have always wanted to try the slicked back pony tail look that Kim is known for. I read online that this product is used to achieve the look, has anyone tried this product? Did it smooth out your hair or did it leave it oily looking?