Kardashian Beauty Black Seed Dry Oil, 3 fl oz

With Black Seed Oil Nutrient Rich 2 Paraben Free 3 Helps Rejuvenate Hair Black Seed Dry Oil is a nutrient rich treatment and styling aid that rejuvenates and nourishes hair so it appears strong, thick, smooth and gloriously shiny. This ultra-light formula is easily absorbed and helps instantly nourishes and smoothes hair with no residue left behind. see more...

• Who used the beauty oil of Kim Kardashian ?? Kardashian Beauty B...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this for sale?1 Answers
  • I tried the sample bottle of this and loved it...but I'm wonderin...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I think this stuff is awful. I bought it on a whim from Zulily and absolutely hate it! It’s a very thick oil that does not condition hair lightly. It leaves a greasy film to my hair. Smells ok but it’s nothing of quality. My money would’ve been better spent on my usual Moroccanoil!
Tímea S.
This hair oil is kind of like any other hair oil out there. Leaves your hair greasy. I like the scent however I didn't feel like it hydrates my hair it's more just leaving them oily. I wouldn't buy this again but perhaps if you like hair oils you'd love it.
Jessica W.
Hanover Twp, PA
I'm not impressed with this. I think I expected more from them. But it was on sale for $4.19 so I was like why not. I feel
Like it leaves my hair dryer than before. I would buy if it was on sale other than that save your money!
Jill H.
Calgary, AB
I wanted to love this, it just did not work for me. I found that it sat on top of the hair as opposed to soaking in. The smell of the black seed is nice. However I do not find this oil moisturizing at all, if anything it leaves a lot of buildup in the hair
Nikki G.
Norwood, MO
I absolutely love the smell of this stuff but some of my friends did not, I would describe it as almost a wood smell. I ordered this on Loxa Beauty! I felt like there was plenty of product for the price paid, however, I have thin naturally greasy hair that's slightly damaged. This item did not work for me, as it made my hair severely greasy. Possibly because it is already slightly greasy. I gave this product to my mother in law that has extremely dry damaged hair from coloring & heat, & she loves it! I have noticed a difference within two weeks time. Her hair is smoother & stronger!
Shila C.
Stillwater, OK
I did not really like this. It smells awful, like black pepper and graphite. By no means is this a dry oil, it is very greasy and didn't really do anything for my hair.
Kristina S.
Ottawa, Ont
Great product but I'm the kind of person who will not support a company if I don't like their values. I know a lot of companies do sketchy things but the faces of this company are people whom I do not support... good product but i can find another brand.
Megan R.
I received this as a sample from ULTA. I wanted to write a completely positive review, but I can't. This is not the best oil out there. It didn't do much for my hair. I already have pretty thick hair, but this didn't add any more or even add volume to my hair like I read it would. not totally upset, it is just a sample. Now about the scent, it reminds me of taking a test and having multiple number 2 pencils at my fingertips. yeah, it smells like pencils. but the ONE positive thing, it hasn't left my hair feeling greasy! what a great thing. I'll give it a few more tries at the month goes on, but I probably won't purchase this oil
Chelsea R.
Burin Bay Arm, NL
This is the holy grail of hair serums!! It left my hair feeling sooo soft and super shiny! It also smells good which is obviously a bonus. Only thing I wasn’t a huge fan of was that it was really hard to get off my hands
Solena H.
Garden City, UT
This is a great oil to use after washing my hair and after curling my hair to smooth out any frizz. Smell is good and it works well but if you apply at the roots it is too oily.
Tianna P.
What does this do for your hair? I own the mousse and I love the smell. Does this also smell the same?
Raynelle P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I am pretty sure this is the product I seen at the store. I was going to buy it to use as a straightening serum, because I put a dab of it on my hand, and I liked the texture of the oil. Its exactly the texture I use with the products I use to straighten my hair. At first the black pepper was like ewe. lol. After a minute though, it smelled great! I want to make sure this is i because I see there is a blow out balm, but the product I tested was a black pepper oil. Has anyone used this as a straightening serum? Thank!!
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX
Do you prefer to use this oil on dry or wet hair?
Simmie G.
I have always wanted to try the slicked back pony tail look that Kim is known for. I read online that this product is used to achieve the look, has anyone tried this product? Did it smooth out your hair or did it leave it oily looking?
Victoria F.