BY KARDASHIAN BEAUTY

With Black Seed Oil Nutrient Rich 2 Paraben Free 3 Helps Rejuvenate Hair Black Seed Dry Oil is a nutrient rich treatment and styling aid that rejuvenates and nourishes hair so it appears strong, thick, smooth and gloriously shiny. This ultra-light formula is easily absorbed and helps instantly nourishes and smoothes hair with no residue left behind. see more...

• Where can I find this for sale?1 Answers
  • I tried the sample bottle of this and loved it...but I'm wonderin...1 Answers
  • Where exactly can I buy this from for the best price?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Marietta , GA
I have super frizzy sometimes damaged hair. I've tried serums and leave in treatments and it'll look good at first but a few hours late... BAM! Frizzy. I started using this a few weeks ago and can I just say this stuff is a miracle. I'll put a dime size amount in my hand and just work it through my ends (where I get most frizz) and it helps so much. Highly recommend this. It's not greasy and it doesn't weigh your hair down. It makes your hair look smooth and beautifully shiny.
Allyson R.
Allyson R.
Johnston, IA
I really love this black seed oil, the consistency is very nice. I have black hair, and it leaves it with a great shine. I received this as a gift from a friend. It keeps my hair very hydrated all day, the scent is not overpowering. I am definitely very satisfied with this product, and will buy this again in the near future.
Dena S.
Dena S.
Calvert City , KY
I grabbed this on a whim and I'm so glad I did. I've been using this oil faithfully for about 6 months now. A little goes a long way. It does not leave my hair oily. Helps with tangles and frizz. I love the smell. Overall great product. I will repurchase when I run out
Shila C.
Shila C.
Stillwater, OK
I did not really like this. It smells awful, like black pepper and graphite. By no means is this a dry oil, it is very greasy and didn't really do anything for my hair.
Gabriella G.
Gabriella G.
I love this oil! Makes my hair look like a natural shine. Not greasy or fake, just looks like my actual hair! Need this for my blonde
Spring, TX
This oil is pretty good, it's very lightweight and doesn't leave my hair greasy. The scent is kind of different but I like it.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Great smell, awesome product! Smooths frizz and tames flyaway. Makes hair soft and more manageable. Highly recommended! !!!
Kimberley J.
Kimberley J.
College Sta, TX
I've only used it a few times so far, but I love how shiny my hair gets! It also tames my curly hair.
Eva D.
Eva D.
Staten Island, NY
For disclaimer sake, I've never been a Kardashian fan, so no way was I going to put money in their pockets by purchasing anything from their brands - UNTIL I found this little gem on the discount shelf in my local Sally's Beauty Store. It was marked down from $14 to $4. A dusty sleek brown bottle pleading with me to give it a try. I obliged.

I have natural 3C, color treated hair; which I wash, deep condition, roller set and flat iron. I used only a dime-sized amount on my hair after flat ironing. It makes my hair so sleek and static free and my hair has plenty of body, and shine. This oil is very "dry," it doesn't weigh your hair down. I also use the tiniest little smidge on the ends and edges to tame fly aways throughout the week. Some of my friends that have "robbed" my stash describe the scent as "black pepper" but to me, it smells like that warm, "Opium" perfume...I actually love it! Besides, it disappears pretty quickly once it's in the hair so for me the scent isn't an issue. But if you're sensitive to fragrances, you might have an aversion to this particular scent.

Overall, I'm really happy with the Kardashian Beauty Black Seed Dry Oil and will definitely look for it on the SALE shelf again
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Winona, MO
I absolutely love the smell of this stuff but some of my friends did not, I would describe it as almost a wood smell. I ordered this on Loxa Beauty! I felt like there was plenty of product for the price paid, however, I have thin naturally greasy hair that's slightly damaged. This item did not work for me, as it made my hair severely greasy. Possibly because it is already slightly greasy. I gave this product to my mother in law that has extremely dry damaged hair from coloring & heat, & she loves it! I have noticed a difference within two weeks time. Her hair is smoother & stronger!
Tianna P.
Tianna P.
What does this do for your hair? I own the mousse and I love the smell. Does this also smell the same?
Raynelle P.
Raynelle P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I am pretty sure this is the product I seen at the store. I was going to buy it to use as a straightening serum, because I put a dab of it on my hand, and I liked the texture of the oil. Its exactly the texture I use with the products I use to straighten my hair. At first the black pepper was like ewe. lol. After a minute though, it smelled great! I want to make sure this is i because I see there is a blow out balm, but the product I tested was a black pepper oil. Has anyone used this as a straightening serum? Thank!!
Spring, TX
Do you prefer to use this oil on dry or wet hair?
Marietta , GA
Where exactly can I buy this from for the best price?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Where can I find this for sale?