BY KARDASHIAN BEAUTY

With Black Seed Oil Nutrient Rich 2 Paraben Free 3 Helps Rejuvenate Hair Black Seed Dry Oil is a nutrient rich treatment and styling aid that rejuvenates and nourishes hair so it appears strong, thick, smooth and gloriously shiny. This ultra-light formula is easily absorbed and helps instantly nourishes and smoothes hair with no residue left behind. see more...

• Who used the beauty oil of Kim Kardashian ?? Kardashian Beauty B...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this for sale?1 Answers
  • I tried the sample bottle of this and loved it...but I'm wonderin...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Cynthia S.
This was one of the best hair products I’ve ever used. I never had frizz and it smelled so goooooood the Kardashian’s beauty line isn’t as expensive as the kkw beauty line and was available at ulta. I really wish I could still find this locally.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I think this stuff is awful. I bought it on a whim from Zulily and absolutely hate it! It’s a very thick oil that does not condition hair lightly. It leaves a greasy film to my hair. Smells ok but it’s nothing of quality. My money would’ve been better spent on my usual Moroccanoil!
Kim L.
Oddly enough when applying at first it smells like freshly sharpened pencil then it turns to a lovely musky smell. The oil works wonders in my hair. Doesn’t make my hair feel greasy and keeps frizz at bay.
Eva D.
Staten Island, NY
For disclaimer sake, I've never been a Kardashian fan, so no way was I going to put money in their pockets by purchasing anything from their brands - UNTIL I found this little gem on the discount shelf in my local Sally's Beauty Store. It was marked down from $14 to $4. A dusty sleek brown bottle pleading with me to give it a try. I obliged.

I have natural 3C, color treated hair; which I wash, deep condition, roller set and flat iron. I used only a dime-sized amount on my hair after flat ironing. It makes my hair so sleek and static free and my hair has plenty of body, and shine. This oil is very "dry," it doesn't weigh your hair down. I also use the tiniest little smidge on the ends and edges to tame fly aways throughout the week. Some of my friends that have "robbed" my stash describe the scent as "black pepper" but to me, it smells like that warm, "Opium" perfume...I actually love it! Besides, it disappears pretty quickly once it's in the hair so for me the scent isn't an issue. But if you're sensitive to fragrances, you might have an aversion to this particular scent.

Overall, I'm really happy with the Kardashian Beauty Black Seed Dry Oil and will definitely look for it on the SALE shelf again
Solena H.
Garden City, UT
This is a great oil to use after washing my hair and after curling my hair to smooth out any frizz. Smell is good and it works well but if you apply at the roots it is too oily.
Brooke B.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff works GREAT. Smooths ends without causing them to be too oily. Smells good. Definitely would buy again but this product is kind of hard to find! Needs to be sold in more stores.
kiki g.
Laredo, TX
Omg this product is one of my best ones yet. No joke. I have frizzy curly hair that i cant stand at times. But when i put this oil on after showering and my hair towel dried. My hair is something else. It gets where i just leave it lose and naturally curly or i let it sit with my hiar till its air dry and when i iron my hair. Oh my god its aweaome. My hair very shiny, soft, and smells super good. So as for me. I say YES to recommend this one to everyone i know.
Nikki G.
Norwood, MO
I absolutely love the smell of this stuff but some of my friends did not, I would describe it as almost a wood smell. I ordered this on Loxa Beauty! I felt like there was plenty of product for the price paid, however, I have thin naturally greasy hair that's slightly damaged. This item did not work for me, as it made my hair severely greasy. Possibly because it is already slightly greasy. I gave this product to my mother in law that has extremely dry damaged hair from coloring & heat, & she loves it! I have noticed a difference within two weeks time. Her hair is smoother & stronger!
Evie K.
Fall Branch, TN
I couldn't live without this stuff! Honestly, this is the BEST serum I have ever bought. I got it in February and it's just now (August) halfway gone!!! You use 1-2 drops for your entire hair, and it will transform. I would recommend this to anyone. It's also fairly cheap, and you can get it at Ulta. Kardashian Beauty Black Seed Dry Oil, 3 fl oz
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I found this in the clearance rack at Sally's beauty and OMG this is the solution to my dry damaged overprocessed hair! I've never heard of Black Seed Dry oil, but my hair looks so shiny and feels/looks really healthy! I am very impressed with this oil and have bought other oils, but none have compared to this one.
Tianna P.
What does this do for your hair? I own the mousse and I love the smell. Does this also smell the same?
Raynelle P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I am pretty sure this is the product I seen at the store. I was going to buy it to use as a straightening serum, because I put a dab of it on my hand, and I liked the texture of the oil. Its exactly the texture I use with the products I use to straighten my hair. At first the black pepper was like ewe. lol. After a minute though, it smelled great! I want to make sure this is i because I see there is a blow out balm, but the product I tested was a black pepper oil. Has anyone used this as a straightening serum? Thank!!
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX
Do you prefer to use this oil on dry or wet hair?
Simmie G.
I have always wanted to try the slicked back pony tail look that Kim is known for. I read online that this product is used to achieve the look, has anyone tried this product? Did it smooth out your hair or did it leave it oily looking?
Victoria F.