BY KARDASHIAN BEAUTY

With Black Seed Oil Nutrient Rich 2 Paraben Free 3 Helps Rejuvenate Hair Black Seed Dry Oil is a nutrient rich treatment and styling aid that rejuvenates and nourishes hair so it appears strong, thick, smooth and gloriously shiny. This ultra-light formula is easily absorbed and helps instantly nourishes and smoothes hair with no residue left behind. see more...

• Where can I find this for sale?1 Answers
  • I tried the sample bottle of this and loved it...but I'm wonderin...1 Answers
  • Where exactly can I buy this from for the best price?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Inna S.
New Castle, DE
This is quite good oil! The only one minus as for me - it is the smell. That is just not for me but it is ok. This dry oil makes my hair really soft and shiny, smoothes it. And one more important moment - it does not leave my hair oily! I like the result!
Jill H.
Calgary, AB
I wanted to love this, it just did not work for me. I found that it sat on top of the hair as opposed to soaking in. The smell of the black seed is nice. However I do not find this oil moisturizing at all, if anything it leaves a lot of buildup in the hair
Julia S.
Edmonton, AB
I love this oil!!! I always repurchase as it is great for my hair. It is a nice consistency and thick enough to actually penetrate the hair and add shine and hydration. The scent is amazing I always get compliments on the smell of my hair. Will keep repurchasing. Love this and recommend!!
bridget c.
Such good quality and worth the price. Im happy with how affordable the Kardashian Beauty line is. I honestly didnt know what to expect from this product but im really shocked at how it turned out ! I love how pretty the bottle is
Tímea S.
This hair oil is kind of like any other hair oil out there. Leaves your hair greasy. I like the scent however I didn't feel like it hydrates my hair it's more just leaving them oily. I wouldn't buy this again but perhaps if you like hair oils you'd love it.
Lorna M.
Plymouth
A brilliant hair oil, I apply on towel dried hair prior to heat styling. I have thick hair and this is super effective in retaining my volume, shine and flyaway but doesn't weigh down my hair. A little goes a long way!
Klaudia K.
The Hague
I'm loving it so far. I got my hair blonde and after this they died but this oil makes them live again. I loved the smell of it and how easy it is to apply. I use it every two days as I wake up . It's amazing !
Allie G.
Sudbury, Ontario
I love this product so much! I'm not one to go out and spend money to try new items but this one was worth it and I will be buying again. It smells great, I always get compliments from my boyfriend and friends lol, and it makes my hair super smooth and shiny. I have long, thick hair which frizzes easily, ESPECIALLY when blow drying it so after my shower I pop some in while it air dries before blow drying and it works well :))
Christina P.
I really really love this product and the whole Kardashian hair line for that matter, it really makes my hair smooth, and gave me a little bounce to my already curly hair, and it smells unreal. I highly recommend it, and not just because it is a high profile name, because it genuinely is a great product!
Kristina S.
Ottawa, Ont
Great product but I'm the kind of person who will not support a company if I don't like their values. I know a lot of companies do sketchy things but the faces of this company are people whom I do not support... good product but i can find another brand.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
What does this do?
Kristi b.
Marietta , GA
Where exactly can I buy this from for the best price?
Brooke B.
Knoxville, TN
I tried the sample bottle of this and loved it...but I'm wondering where people have bought this product other than online and in Ulta? I went to my local ulta and they did not have it. Any other stores that carry it?