BY KARDASHIAN BEAUTY

With Black Seed Oil Nutrient Rich 2 Paraben Free 3 Helps Rejuvenate Hair Black Seed Dry Oil is a nutrient rich treatment and styling aid that rejuvenates and nourishes hair so it appears strong, thick, smooth and gloriously shiny. This ultra-light formula is easily absorbed and helps instantly nourishes and smoothes hair with no residue left behind. see more...

• Where can I find this for sale?1 Answers
  • I tried the sample bottle of this and loved it...but I'm wonderin...1 Answers
  • Where exactly can I buy this from for the best price?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Lorna M.
Lorna M.
Totnes, Devon
A brilliant hair oil, I apply on towel dried hair prior to heat styling. I have thick hair and this is super effective in retaining my volume, shine and flyaway but doesn't weigh down my hair. A little goes a long way!
Sandra K.
Sandra K.
I've tried many different oils for my hair, but this is my favourite right now.
It has this very sweet and also spicy smell. Makes my hair really soft and shiny.
Allie G.
Allie G.
Sudbury, Ontario
I love this product so much! I'm not one to go out and spend money to try new items but this one was worth it and I will be buying again. It smells great, I always get compliments from my boyfriend and friends lol, and it makes my hair super smooth and shiny. I have long, thick hair which frizzes easily, ESPECIALLY when blow drying it so after my shower I pop some in while it air dries before blow drying and it works well :))
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Nova Iguaçu

Ame esse óleo! Tem um perfume de rosa tão agradável e faz meu cabelo absolutamente gostoso! Não é pesado em comparação com outras marcas.
Christina P.
Christina P.
I really really love this product and the whole Kardashian hair line for that matter, it really makes my hair smooth, and gave me a little bounce to my already curly hair, and it smells unreal. I highly recommend it, and not just because it is a high profile name, because it genuinely is a great product!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Ottawa, Ont
Great product but I'm the kind of person who will not support a company if I don't like their values. I know a lot of companies do sketchy things but the faces of this company are people whom I do not support... good product but i can find another brand.
Lynzi M.
Lynzi M.
I love this stuff! My hair is shiny, soft and feels super healthy. I am in love with these products! Now only if it weren't so hard to find :(
Anjali P.
Anjali P.
This is the best hair product I've ever used till now. From the day I've started using it , veryday is a good hair day.
Klaudia K.
Klaudia K.
The Hague
I'm loving it so far. I got my hair blonde and after this they died but this oil makes them live again. I loved the smell of it and how easy it is to apply. I use it every two days as I wake up . It's amazing !
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Kelso, Way apt 137
I tried the sample bottle of this and loved it...but I'm wondering where people have bought this product other than online and in Ulta? I went to my local ulta and they did not have it. Any other stores that carry it?
Simmie G.
Simmie G.
I have always wanted to try the slicked back pony tail look that Kim is known for. I read online that this product is used to achieve the look, has anyone tried this product? Did it smooth out your hair or did it leave it oily looking?
Victoria F.