BY KARDASHIAN BEAUTY

With Black Seed Oil Nutrient Rich 2 Paraben Free 3 Helps Rejuvenate Hair Black Seed Dry Oil is a nutrient rich treatment and styling aid that rejuvenates and nourishes hair so it appears strong, thick, smooth and gloriously shiny. This ultra-light formula is easily absorbed and helps instantly nourishes and smoothes hair with no residue left behind. see more...

• Who used the beauty oil of Kim Kardashian ?? Kardashian ...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this for sale?1 Answers
  • I tried the sample bottle of this and loved it...but I'm ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Annapaola S.
barcelona
The hair products of Kardashian line are PERFECT! I use in events and photoshots stay all day and look glamorous
Kimberley J.
College Sta, TX
I've only used it a few times so far, but I love how shiny my hair gets! It also tames my curly hair.
Sandra C.
Woodside, NY
This dry seed oil is amazing, i have frizzy, dry hair and this oil makes miracles on my hair.
Robyn A.
I must start by saying I used this product at my sister in laws. It is AMAZING!!! I cannot believe the change in my hair after 1 use. 1 pump and it covered all of my hair. Which is very long and thick. Definitely will be searching for this product as I’ve never had any hair oil do what this product did!
Jenny S.
Pau
I love this oil ! The smell, the feeling of it, the shine and beauty it gives my hair, the only thing I can do is love it so much ! It is very efficient on my hair, so I would definitely buy again and of course recommend it to anyone !
Chelsea R.
Burin Bay Arm, NL
This is the holy grail of hair serums!! It left my hair feeling sooo soft and super shiny! It also smells good which is obviously a bonus. Only thing I wasn’t a huge fan of was that it was really hard to get off my hands
Sandra K.
I've tried many different oils for my hair, but this is my favourite right now.
It has this very sweet and also spicy smell. Makes my hair really soft and shiny.
Inna S.
New Castle, DE
This is quite good oil! The only one minus as for me - it is the smell. That is just not for me but it is ok. This dry oil makes my hair really soft and shiny, smoothes it. And one more important moment - it does not leave my hair oily! I like the result!
Jill H.
Calgary, AB
I wanted to love this, it just did not work for me. I found that it sat on top of the hair as opposed to soaking in. The smell of the black seed is nice. However I do not find this oil moisturizing at all, if anything it leaves a lot of buildup in the hair
Julia S.
Edmonton, AB
I love this oil!!! I always repurchase as it is great for my hair. It is a nice consistency and thick enough to actually penetrate the hair and add shine and hydration. The scent is amazing I always get compliments on the smell of my hair. Will keep repurchasing. Love this and recommend!!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Where can I find this for sale?
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekah
Who used the beauty oil of Kim Kardashian ?? Kardashian Beauty Black Seed Dry Oil, 3 fl oz
Kristi b.
Marietta , GA
Where exactly can I buy this from for the best price?
Brooke B.
Knoxville, TN
I tried the sample bottle of this and loved it...but I'm wondering where people have bought this product other than online and in Ulta? I went to my local ulta and they did not have it. Any other stores that carry it?