BY KARDASHIAN BEAUTY

With Black Seed Oil Nutrient Rich 2 Paraben Free 3 Helps Rejuvenate Hair Black Seed Dry Oil is a nutrient rich treatment and styling aid that rejuvenates and nourishes hair so it appears strong, thick, smooth and gloriously shiny. This ultra-light formula is easily absorbed and helps instantly nourishes and smoothes hair with no residue left behind. see more...

• Where can I find this for sale?1 Answers
  • I tried the sample bottle of this and loved it...but I'm wondering ...1 Answers
  • Where exactly can I buy this from for the best price?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Inna S.
Inna S.
East Hanover, NJ
This is quite good oil! The only one minus as for me - it is the smell. That is just not for me but it is ok. This dry oil makes my hair really soft and shiny, smoothes it. And one more important moment - it does not leave my hair oily! I like the result!
Lorna M.
Lorna M.
Totnes, Devon
A brilliant hair oil, I apply on towel dried hair prior to heat styling. I have thick hair and this is super effective in retaining my volume, shine and flyaway but doesn't weigh down my hair. A little goes a long way!
Allie G.
Allie G.
Sudbury, Ontario
I love this product so much! I'm not one to go out and spend money to try new items but this one was worth it and I will be buying again. It smells great, I always get compliments from my boyfriend and friends lol, and it makes my hair super smooth and shiny. I have long, thick hair which frizzes easily, ESPECIALLY when blow drying it so after my shower I pop some in while it air dries before blow drying and it works well :))
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Nova Iguaçu

Ame esse óleo! Tem um perfume de rosa tão agradável e faz meu cabelo absolutamente gostoso! Não é pesado em comparação com outras marcas.
Christina P.
Christina P.
I really really love this product and the whole Kardashian hair line for that matter, it really makes my hair smooth, and gave me a little bounce to my already curly hair, and it smells unreal. I highly recommend it, and not just because it is a high profile name, because it genuinely is a great product!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Ottawa, Ont
Great product but I'm the kind of person who will not support a company if I don't like their values. I know a lot of companies do sketchy things but the faces of this company are people whom I do not support... good product but i can find another brand.
Anjali P.
Anjali P.
This is the best hair product I've ever used till now. From the day I've started using it , veryday is a good hair day.
Klaudia K.
Klaudia K.
The Hague
I'm loving it so far. I got my hair blonde and after this they died but this oil makes them live again. I loved the smell of it and how easy it is to apply. I use it every two days as I wake up . It's amazing !
Raynelle P.
Raynelle P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I am pretty sure this is the product I seen at the store. I was going to buy it to use as a straightening serum, because I put a dab of it on my hand, and I liked the texture of the oil. Its exactly the texture I use with the products I use to straighten my hair. At first the black pepper was like ewe. lol. After a minute though, it smelled great! I want to make sure this is i because I see there is a blow out balm, but the product I tested was a black pepper oil. Has anyone used this as a straightening serum? Thank!!
Tianna P.
Tianna P.
What does this do for your hair? I own the mousse and I love the smell. Does this also smell the same?
Kristiina B.
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX
Do you prefer to use this oil on dry or wet hair?
Simmie G.
Simmie G.
I have always wanted to try the slicked back pony tail look that Kim is known for. I read online that this product is used to achieve the look, has anyone tried this product? Did it smooth out your hair or did it leave it oily looking?
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Kelso, Way apt 137
I tried the sample bottle of this and loved it...but I'm wondering where people have bought this product other than online and in Ulta? I went to my local ulta and they did not have it. Any other stores that carry it?