BY KARDASHIAN BEAUTY

With Black Seed Oil Nutrient Rich 2 Paraben Free 3 Helps Rejuvenate Hair Black Seed Dry Oil is a nutrient rich treatment and styling aid that rejuvenates and nourishes hair so it appears strong, thick, smooth and gloriously shiny. This ultra-light formula is easily absorbed and helps instantly nourishes and smoothes hair with no residue left behind. see more...

• Where can I find this for sale?1 Answers
  • I tried the sample bottle of this and loved it...but I'm wonderin...1 Answers
  • Where exactly can I buy this from for the best price?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Tímea S.
This hair oil is kind of like any other hair oil out there. Leaves your hair greasy. I like the scent however I didn't feel like it hydrates my hair it's more just leaving them oily. I wouldn't buy this again but perhaps if you like hair oils you'd love it.
Lorna M.
Plymouth
A brilliant hair oil, I apply on towel dried hair prior to heat styling. I have thick hair and this is super effective in retaining my volume, shine and flyaway but doesn't weigh down my hair. A little goes a long way!
Allie G.
Sudbury, Ontario
I love this product so much! I'm not one to go out and spend money to try new items but this one was worth it and I will be buying again. It smells great, I always get compliments from my boyfriend and friends lol, and it makes my hair super smooth and shiny. I have long, thick hair which frizzes easily, ESPECIALLY when blow drying it so after my shower I pop some in while it air dries before blow drying and it works well :))
Christina P.
I really really love this product and the whole Kardashian hair line for that matter, it really makes my hair smooth, and gave me a little bounce to my already curly hair, and it smells unreal. I highly recommend it, and not just because it is a high profile name, because it genuinely is a great product!
Kristina S.
Ottawa, Ont
Great product but I'm the kind of person who will not support a company if I don't like their values. I know a lot of companies do sketchy things but the faces of this company are people whom I do not support... good product but i can find another brand.
Lynzi M.
I love this stuff! My hair is shiny, soft and feels super healthy. I am in love with these products! Now only if it weren't so hard to find :(
Anjali P.
This is the best hair product I've ever used till now. From the day I've started using it , veryday is a good hair day.
Stephanie S.
Nova Iguaçu

Ame esse óleo! Tem um perfume de rosa tão agradável e faz meu cabelo absolutamente gostoso! Não é pesado em comparação com outras marcas.
Klaudia K.
The Hague
I'm loving it so far. I got my hair blonde and after this they died but this oil makes them live again. I loved the smell of it and how easy it is to apply. I use it every two days as I wake up . It's amazing !
Tianna P.
What does this do for your hair? I own the mousse and I love the smell. Does this also smell the same?
Raynelle P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I am pretty sure this is the product I seen at the store. I was going to buy it to use as a straightening serum, because I put a dab of it on my hand, and I liked the texture of the oil. Its exactly the texture I use with the products I use to straighten my hair. At first the black pepper was like ewe. lol. After a minute though, it smelled great! I want to make sure this is i because I see there is a blow out balm, but the product I tested was a black pepper oil. Has anyone used this as a straightening serum? Thank!!
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX
Do you prefer to use this oil on dry or wet hair?
Brooke B.
Kelso, Way apt 137
I tried the sample bottle of this and loved it...but I'm wondering where people have bought this product other than online and in Ulta? I went to my local ulta and they did not have it. Any other stores that carry it?
Simmie G.
I have always wanted to try the slicked back pony tail look that Kim is known for. I read online that this product is used to achieve the look, has anyone tried this product? Did it smooth out your hair or did it leave it oily looking?