BY KARDASHIAN BEAUTY

With Black Seed Oil Nutrient Rich 2 Paraben Free 3 Helps Rejuvenate Hair Black Seed Dry Oil is a nutrient rich treatment and styling aid that rejuvenates and nourishes hair so it appears strong, thick, smooth and gloriously shiny. This ultra-light formula is easily absorbed and helps instantly nourishes and smoothes hair with no residue left behind. see more...

• Where can I find this for sale?1 Answers
  • I tried the sample bottle of this and loved it...but I'm wonderin...1 Answers
  • Where exactly can I buy this from for the best price?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Robyn A.
I must start by saying I used this product at my sister in laws. It is AMAZING!!! I cannot believe the change in my hair after 1 use. 1 pump and it covered all of my hair. Which is very long and thick. Definitely will be searching for this product as I’ve never had any hair oil do what this product did!
Sandra K.
I've tried many different oils for my hair, but this is my favourite right now.
It has this very sweet and also spicy smell. Makes my hair really soft and shiny.
Inna S.
New Castle, DE
This is quite good oil! The only one minus as for me - it is the smell. That is just not for me but it is ok. This dry oil makes my hair really soft and shiny, smoothes it. And one more important moment - it does not leave my hair oily! I like the result!
Jill H.
['Calgary', ''], AB
I wanted to love this, it just did not work for me. I found that it sat on top of the hair as opposed to soaking in. The smell of the black seed is nice. However I do not find this oil moisturizing at all, if anything it leaves a lot of buildup in the hair
Julia S.
Edmonton, AB
I love this oil!!! I always repurchase as it is great for my hair. It is a nice consistency and thick enough to actually penetrate the hair and add shine and hydration. The scent is amazing I always get compliments on the smell of my hair. Will keep repurchasing. Love this and recommend!!
bridget c.
Such good quality and worth the price. Im happy with how affordable the Kardashian Beauty line is. I honestly didnt know what to expect from this product but im really shocked at how it turned out ! I love how pretty the bottle is
Tímea S.
This hair oil is kind of like any other hair oil out there. Leaves your hair greasy. I like the scent however I didn't feel like it hydrates my hair it's more just leaving them oily. I wouldn't buy this again but perhaps if you like hair oils you'd love it.
Lorna M.
Plymouth
A brilliant hair oil, I apply on towel dried hair prior to heat styling. I have thick hair and this is super effective in retaining my volume, shine and flyaway but doesn't weigh down my hair. A little goes a long way!
Klaudia K.
The Hague
I'm loving it so far. I got my hair blonde and after this they died but this oil makes them live again. I loved the smell of it and how easy it is to apply. I use it every two days as I wake up . It's amazing !
Allie G.
Sudbury, Ontario
I love this product so much! I'm not one to go out and spend money to try new items but this one was worth it and I will be buying again. It smells great, I always get compliments from my boyfriend and friends lol, and it makes my hair super smooth and shiny. I have long, thick hair which frizzes easily, ESPECIALLY when blow drying it so after my shower I pop some in while it air dries before blow drying and it works well :))
Tianna P.
What does this do for your hair? I own the mousse and I love the smell. Does this also smell the same?
Raynelle P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I am pretty sure this is the product I seen at the store. I was going to buy it to use as a straightening serum, because I put a dab of it on my hand, and I liked the texture of the oil. Its exactly the texture I use with the products I use to straighten my hair. At first the black pepper was like ewe. lol. After a minute though, it smelled great! I want to make sure this is i because I see there is a blow out balm, but the product I tested was a black pepper oil. Has anyone used this as a straightening serum? Thank!!
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX
Do you prefer to use this oil on dry or wet hair?
Simmie G.
I have always wanted to try the slicked back pony tail look that Kim is known for. I read online that this product is used to achieve the look, has anyone tried this product? Did it smooth out your hair or did it leave it oily looking?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Where can I find this for sale?