BY KARDASHIAN BEAUTY

With Black Seed Oil Nutrient Rich 2 Paraben Free 3 Helps Rejuvenate Hair Black Seed Dry Oil is a nutrient rich treatment and styling aid that rejuvenates and nourishes hair so it appears strong, thick, smooth and gloriously shiny. This ultra-light formula is easily absorbed and helps instantly nourishes and smoothes hair with no residue left behind. see more...

• Where can I find this for sale?1 Answers
  • I tried the sample bottle of this and loved it...but I'm wonderin...1 Answers
  • Where exactly can I buy this from for the best price?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Nikki A.
Plainview, TX
Love love love! Makes your hair soft and leaves it super shiny! It has a smell and I think it smells great! I like it better than drug store oils, you don't need a whole lot so this bottle will last a while.
kiki g.
Laredo, TX
Omg this product is one of my best ones yet. No joke. I have frizzy curly hair that i cant stand at times. But when i put this oil on after showering and my hair towel dried. My hair is something else. It gets where i just leave it lose and naturally curly or i let it sit with my hiar till its air dry and when i iron my hair. Oh my god its aweaome. My hair very shiny, soft, and smells super good. So as for me. I say YES to recommend this one to everyone i know.
Katherine M.
King George, VA
Love this stuff! Smells a little weird, but works wonders!! Totally worth every cent. I use after I wash my hair and it helps throughout the day!
Lavender O.
Love this oil! It has such a pleasant rose scent and makes my hair absolutely luscious! It's not to heavy as compared to other brands . Worth the splurge :)
Kara M.
Love this, leaves hair shiny but not oily!! Does not leave hair feeling wet or sticky
Inna S.
New Castle, DE
This is quite good oil! The only one minus as for me - it is the smell. That is just not for me but it is ok. This dry oil makes my hair really soft and shiny, smoothes it. And one more important moment - it does not leave my hair oily! I like the result!
Jill H.
Calgary, AB
I wanted to love this, it just did not work for me. I found that it sat on top of the hair as opposed to soaking in. The smell of the black seed is nice. However I do not find this oil moisturizing at all, if anything it leaves a lot of buildup in the hair
Sandra K.
I've tried many different oils for my hair, but this is my favourite right now.
It has this very sweet and also spicy smell. Makes my hair really soft and shiny.
Julia S.
Edmonton, AB
I love this oil!!! I always repurchase as it is great for my hair. It is a nice consistency and thick enough to actually penetrate the hair and add shine and hydration. The scent is amazing I always get compliments on the smell of my hair. Will keep repurchasing. Love this and recommend!!
bridget c.
Such good quality and worth the price. Im happy with how affordable the Kardashian Beauty line is. I honestly didnt know what to expect from this product but im really shocked at how it turned out ! I love how pretty the bottle is
Tianna P.
What does this do for your hair? I own the mousse and I love the smell. Does this also smell the same?
Raynelle P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I am pretty sure this is the product I seen at the store. I was going to buy it to use as a straightening serum, because I put a dab of it on my hand, and I liked the texture of the oil. Its exactly the texture I use with the products I use to straighten my hair. At first the black pepper was like ewe. lol. After a minute though, it smelled great! I want to make sure this is i because I see there is a blow out balm, but the product I tested was a black pepper oil. Has anyone used this as a straightening serum? Thank!!
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX
Do you prefer to use this oil on dry or wet hair?
Simmie G.
I have always wanted to try the slicked back pony tail look that Kim is known for. I read online that this product is used to achieve the look, has anyone tried this product? Did it smooth out your hair or did it leave it oily looking?
Kristi b.
Marietta , GA
Where exactly can I buy this from for the best price?