BY KARDASHIAN BEAUTY

With Black Seed Oil Nutrient Rich 2 Paraben Free 3 Helps Rejuvenate Hair Black Seed Dry Oil is a nutrient rich treatment and styling aid that rejuvenates and nourishes hair so it appears strong, thick, smooth and gloriously shiny. This ultra-light formula is easily absorbed and helps instantly nourishes and smoothes hair with no residue left behind. see more...

• Who used the beauty oil of Kim Kardashian ?? Kardashian ...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this for sale?1 Answers
  • I tried the sample bottle of this and loved it...but I'm ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lana M.
Fremont, CA
Love Love Love! Smells soooooo gooood. Works great on thin hair too. Works best with blow drying. I'm mad that my Ultra doesn't sell this anymore ūüėā
Lisa B.
Gardner, KS
I love this oil and am so sad that they discontinued it. It smells amazing and helps derange my thick wavy hair. I will be sad when it is all gone!
Katherine M.
King George, VA
Love this stuff! Smells a little weird, but works wonders!! Totally worth every cent. I use after I wash my hair and it helps throughout the day!
Jaz T.
Oceanside, CA
This makes my hair look amazing. However if you have thin hair do not use more than a dime size amount otherwise your hair will look greasy.
Sam H.
Elmhurst, IL
I actually really liked this I put it in my hair when it was damp and it made it really shiny. The only thing I didn't love was the smell
Gabriella G.
I love this oil! Makes my hair look like a natural shine. Not greasy or fake, just looks like my actual hair! Need this for my blonde
Heather R.
I received this product in Cosmo school. I really like it. The smell is amazing too. it helps make the hair look and feel healthier.
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
One of my favorite hair products! It has your hair looking shiney and smelling good! It makes yoir hair not seem dry! A must have!
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX
This oil is pretty good, it's very lightweight and doesn't leave my hair greasy. The scent is kind of different but I like it.
Kimberly T.
Great smell, awesome product! Smooths frizz and tames flyaway. Makes hair soft and more manageable. Highly recommended! !!!
Tianna P.
What does this do for your hair? I own the mousse and I love the smell. Does this also smell the same?
Raynelle P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I am pretty sure this is the product I seen at the store. I was going to buy it to use as a straightening serum, because I put a dab of it on my hand, and I liked the texture of the oil. Its exactly the texture I use with the products I use to straighten my hair. At first the black pepper was like ewe. lol. After a minute though, it smelled great! I want to make sure this is i because I see there is a blow out balm, but the product I tested was a black pepper oil. Has anyone used this as a straightening serum? Thank!!
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX
Do you prefer to use this oil on dry or wet hair?
Simmie G.
I have always wanted to try the slicked back pony tail look that Kim is known for. I read online that this product is used to achieve the look, has anyone tried this product? Did it smooth out your hair or did it leave it oily looking?
Victoria F.