BY KARDASHIAN BEAUTY

With Black Seed Oil Nutrient Rich 2 Paraben Free 3 Helps Rejuvenate Hair Black Seed Dry Oil is a nutrient rich treatment and styling aid that rejuvenates and nourishes hair so it appears strong, thick, smooth and gloriously shiny. This ultra-light formula is easily absorbed and helps instantly nourishes and smoothes hair with no residue left behind. see more...

• Where can I find this for sale?1 Answers
  • I tried the sample bottle of this and loved it...but I'm wondering ...1 Answers
  • Where exactly can I buy this from for the best price?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Anaise V.
Anaise V.
I'm personally not a fan of the Kardashians but this product has got to be one of my absolute favorite hair oils EVER!!! I received a sample of this in a beauty subscription box and since then it's never left my side. Actually, I lost that sample and then I found myself running frantically trying to find the full size version. It leaves my dry, damaged hair looking healthy shiny and most importantly SOFT! My hair has never felt as soft as when I started to use this oil. I love the smell of it as well. I've learned the hard way though that a little goes a LONG way! If you use to much you'll just have a greasy head and that defeats the entire purpose. I have extremely thick hair so I use two pumps of this, (yes it has a pump!), and I concentrate mostly on my ends and then the remainder I put in my roots. Works every time. I also use it on my sons dry curly hair. It leaves his curls looking nourished defined and shiny all day long. This is a staple at our house!
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Plainview, TX
Love love love! Makes your hair soft and leaves it super shiny! It has a smell and I think it smells great! I like it better than drug store oils, you don't need a whole lot so this bottle will last a while.
kiki g.
kiki g.
Laredo, TX
Omg this product is one of my best ones yet. No joke. I have frizzy curly hair that i cant stand at times. But when i put this oil on after showering and my hair towel dried. My hair is something else. It gets where i just leave it lose and naturally curly or i let it sit with my hiar till its air dry and when i iron my hair. Oh my god its aweaome. My hair very shiny, soft, and smells super good. So as for me. I say YES to recommend this one to everyone i know.
Lavender O.
Lavender O.
Love this oil! It has such a pleasant rose scent and makes my hair absolutely luscious! It's not to heavy as compared to other brands . Worth the splurge :)
Lynzi M.
Lynzi M.
I love this stuff! My hair is shiny, soft and feels super healthy. I am in love with these products! Now only if it weren't so hard to find :(
Kara M.
Kara M.
Love this, leaves hair shiny but not oily!! Does not leave hair feeling wet or sticky
Julia S.
Julia S.
Edmonton, AB
I love this oil!!! I always repurchase as it is great for my hair. It is a nice consistency and thick enough to actually penetrate the hair and add shine and hydration. The scent is amazing I always get compliments on the smell of my hair. Will keep repurchasing. Love this and recommend!!
bridget c.
bridget c.
Such good quality and worth the price. Im happy with how affordable the Kardashian Beauty line is. I honestly didnt know what to expect from this product but im really shocked at how it turned out ! I love how pretty the bottle is
Tímea S.
Tímea S.
This hair oil is kind of like any other hair oil out there. Leaves your hair greasy. I like the scent however I didn't feel like it hydrates my hair it's more just leaving them oily. I wouldn't buy this again but perhaps if you like hair oils you'd love it.
Jill H.
Jill H.
Calgary, AB
I wanted to love this, it just did not work for me. I found that it sat on top of the hair as opposed to soaking in. The smell of the black seed is nice. However I do not find this oil moisturizing at all, if anything it leaves a lot of buildup in the hair
Raynelle P.
Raynelle P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I am pretty sure this is the product I seen at the store. I was going to buy it to use as a straightening serum, because I put a dab of it on my hand, and I liked the texture of the oil. Its exactly the texture I use with the products I use to straighten my hair. At first the black pepper was like ewe. lol. After a minute though, it smelled great! I want to make sure this is i because I see there is a blow out balm, but the product I tested was a black pepper oil. Has anyone used this as a straightening serum? Thank!!
Tianna P.
Tianna P.
What does this do for your hair? I own the mousse and I love the smell. Does this also smell the same?
Kristiina B.
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX
Do you prefer to use this oil on dry or wet hair?
Simmie G.
Simmie G.
I have always wanted to try the slicked back pony tail look that Kim is known for. I read online that this product is used to achieve the look, has anyone tried this product? Did it smooth out your hair or did it leave it oily looking?
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Kelso, Way apt 137
I tried the sample bottle of this and loved it...but I'm wondering where people have bought this product other than online and in Ulta? I went to my local ulta and they did not have it. Any other stores that carry it?