BY KARDASHIAN BEAUTY

With Black Seed Oil Nutrient Rich 2 Paraben Free 3 Helps Rejuvenate Hair Black Seed Dry Oil is a nutrient rich treatment and styling aid that rejuvenates and nourishes hair so it appears strong, thick, smooth and gloriously shiny. This ultra-light formula is easily absorbed and helps instantly nourishes and smoothes hair with no residue left behind. see more...

• Where can I find this for sale?1 Answers
  • I tried the sample bottle of this and loved it...but I'm wonderin...1 Answers
  • Where exactly can I buy this from for the best price?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Gabriella G.
I love this oil! Makes my hair look like a natural shine. Not greasy or fake, just looks like my actual hair! Need this for my blonde
Jessica M.
ASHTABULA, OH
One of my favorite hair products! It has your hair looking shiney and smelling good! It makes yoir hair not seem dry! A must have!
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX
This oil is pretty good, it's very lightweight and doesn't leave my hair greasy. The scent is kind of different but I like it.
Kimberly W.
Great smell, awesome product! Smooths frizz and tames flyaway. Makes hair soft and more manageable. Highly recommended! !!!
Annapaola S.
barcelona
The hair products of Kardashian line are PERFECT! I use in events and photoshots stay all day and look glamorous
Rachel A.
Youngstown, OH
I don't like most oils because they leave my hair greasy or look to oily but this stuff is great and I'm obsessed.
Kimberley J.
College Sta, TX
I've only used it a few times so far, but I love how shiny my hair gets! It also tames my curly hair.
Sandra C.
Woodside, NY
This dry seed oil is amazing, i have frizzy, dry hair and this oil makes miracles on my hair.
Robyn A.
I must start by saying I used this product at my sister in laws. It is AMAZING!!! I cannot believe the change in my hair after 1 use. 1 pump and it covered all of my hair. Which is very long and thick. Definitely will be searching for this product as I’ve never had any hair oil do what this product did!
Sandra K.
I've tried many different oils for my hair, but this is my favourite right now.
It has this very sweet and also spicy smell. Makes my hair really soft and shiny.
Tianna P.
What does this do for your hair? I own the mousse and I love the smell. Does this also smell the same?
Raynelle P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I am pretty sure this is the product I seen at the store. I was going to buy it to use as a straightening serum, because I put a dab of it on my hand, and I liked the texture of the oil. Its exactly the texture I use with the products I use to straighten my hair. At first the black pepper was like ewe. lol. After a minute though, it smelled great! I want to make sure this is i because I see there is a blow out balm, but the product I tested was a black pepper oil. Has anyone used this as a straightening serum? Thank!!
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX
Do you prefer to use this oil on dry or wet hair?
Simmie G.
I have always wanted to try the slicked back pony tail look that Kim is known for. I read online that this product is used to achieve the look, has anyone tried this product? Did it smooth out your hair or did it leave it oily looking?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Where can I find this for sale?