BY KARDASHIAN BEAUTY

With Black Seed Oil Nutrient Rich 2 Paraben Free 3 Helps Rejuvenate Hair Black Seed Dry Oil is a nutrient rich treatment and styling aid that rejuvenates and nourishes hair so it appears strong, thick, smooth and gloriously shiny. This ultra-light formula is easily absorbed and helps instantly nourishes and smoothes hair with no residue left behind. see more...

• Where can I find this for sale?1 Answers
  • I tried the sample bottle of this and loved it...but I'm wonderin...1 Answers
  • Where exactly can I buy this from for the best price?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Rachel A.
Youngstown, OH
I don't like most oils because they leave my hair greasy or look to oily but this stuff is great and I'm obsessed.
Misty R.
Kingston, TN
I got this in my last Boxycharm box and I absolutely love it!!! This makes my hair feel super smooth and silky. smells great too!! will buy this definitely.
Kimberly S.
Ontario, CA
This stuff is so awesome. I was skeptical because it's a Kardashian product but I actually am considering buying it. My hair is so soft and no frizz.
Nejla C.
I couldn't believe how much this oil helped me! Before my hair was frizzy, but once I used this it became soft and shiny. Now I use this every week.
Jaz T.
Hubert, NC
This makes my hair look amazing. However if you have thin hair do not use more than a dime size amount otherwise your hair will look greasy.
Sam H.
Elmhurst, IL
I actually really liked this I put it in my hair when it was damp and it made it really shiny. The only thing I didn't love was the smell
Annapaola S.
barcelona
The hair products of Kardashian line are PERFECT! I use in events and photoshots stay all day and look glamorous
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
One of my favorite hair products! It has your hair looking shiney and smelling good! It makes yoir hair not seem dry! A must have!
Ann Z.
Lubbock, TX
My hair was "very thirsty " as my hair stylist once put it, then she handed me a bottle of this gem. I paid a little over 10 dollars and several months later I am still using the same bottle. It is amazing and my curls have never been happier. I was able to buy it at my local hair salon and will definitely be going there again to buy more!
Sandra C.
Woodside, NY
This dry seed oil is amazing, i have frizzy, dry hair and this oil makes miracles on my hair.
Tianna P.
What does this do for your hair? I own the mousse and I love the smell. Does this also smell the same?
Raynelle P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I am pretty sure this is the product I seen at the store. I was going to buy it to use as a straightening serum, because I put a dab of it on my hand, and I liked the texture of the oil. Its exactly the texture I use with the products I use to straighten my hair. At first the black pepper was like ewe. lol. After a minute though, it smelled great! I want to make sure this is i because I see there is a blow out balm, but the product I tested was a black pepper oil. Has anyone used this as a straightening serum? Thank!!
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX
Do you prefer to use this oil on dry or wet hair?
Simmie G.
I have always wanted to try the slicked back pony tail look that Kim is known for. I read online that this product is used to achieve the look, has anyone tried this product? Did it smooth out your hair or did it leave it oily looking?
Kristi b.
Marietta , GA
Where exactly can I buy this from for the best price?