BY KARDASHIAN BEAUTY

With Black Seed Oil Nutrient Rich 2 Paraben Free 3 Helps Rejuvenate Hair Black Seed Dry Oil is a nutrient rich treatment and styling aid that rejuvenates and nourishes hair so it appears strong, thick, smooth and gloriously shiny. This ultra-light formula is easily absorbed and helps instantly nourishes and smoothes hair with no residue left behind. see more...

• Where can I find this for sale?1 Answers
  • I tried the sample bottle of this and loved it...but I'm wonderin...1 Answers
  • Where exactly can I buy this from for the best price?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Skyllar G.
Amarillo, TX
I was worried about this product when it was given to me because there was no ingredient list on it, I looked online and it says its 100% black seed oil so I gave it a shot and put it on my ends and I feel like it did help it frizzy ends. I like it.
kerry A.
Holley, NY
I've never tried hair oil before because I was afraid it would make my hair greasy. after receiving this in my boxy charm box this month I gave it a try. I absolutely love it and will be purchasing again. it makes my hair look silky and smooth.
Misty R.
Kingston , TN
I got this in my last Boxycharm box and I absolutely love it!!! This makes my hair feel super smooth and silky. smells great too!! will buy this definitely.
Nejla C.
I couldn't believe how much this oil helped me! Before my hair was frizzy, but once I used this it became soft and shiny. Now I use this every week.
Kimberly S.
Ontario, CA
This stuff is so awesome. I was skeptical because it's a Kardashian product but I actually am considering buying it. My hair is so soft and no frizz.
Lana M.
Fremont, CA
Love Love Love! Smells soooooo gooood. Works great on thin hair too. Works best with blow drying. I'm mad that my Ultra doesn't sell this anymore ūüėā
Lisa B.
Gardner, KS
I love this oil and am so sad that they discontinued it. It smells amazing and helps derange my thick wavy hair. I will be sad when it is all gone!
Katherine M.
King George, VA
Love this stuff! Smells a little weird, but works wonders!! Totally worth every cent. I use after I wash my hair and it helps throughout the day!
Jaz T.
Hubert, NC
This makes my hair look amazing. However if you have thin hair do not use more than a dime size amount otherwise your hair will look greasy.
Sam H.
Elmhurst, IL
I actually really liked this I put it in my hair when it was damp and it made it really shiny. The only thing I didn't love was the smell
Tianna P.
What does this do for your hair? I own the mousse and I love the smell. Does this also smell the same?
Raynelle P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I am pretty sure this is the product I seen at the store. I was going to buy it to use as a straightening serum, because I put a dab of it on my hand, and I liked the texture of the oil. Its exactly the texture I use with the products I use to straighten my hair. At first the black pepper was like ewe. lol. After a minute though, it smelled great! I want to make sure this is i because I see there is a blow out balm, but the product I tested was a black pepper oil. Has anyone used this as a straightening serum? Thank!!
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX
Do you prefer to use this oil on dry or wet hair?
Simmie G.
I have always wanted to try the slicked back pony tail look that Kim is known for. I read online that this product is used to achieve the look, has anyone tried this product? Did it smooth out your hair or did it leave it oily looking?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Where can I find this for sale?