BY KARDASHIAN BEAUTY

With Black Seed Oil Nutrient Rich 2 Paraben Free 3 Helps Rejuvenate Hair Black Seed Dry Oil is a nutrient rich treatment and styling aid that rejuvenates and nourishes hair so it appears strong, thick, smooth and gloriously shiny. This ultra-light formula is easily absorbed and helps instantly nourishes and smoothes hair with no residue left behind. see more...

• Where can I find this for sale?1 Answers
  • I tried the sample bottle of this and loved it...but I'm wonderin...1 Answers
  • Where exactly can I buy this from for the best price?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
kerry A.
Holley, NY
I've never tried hair oil before because I was afraid it would make my hair greasy. after receiving this in my boxy charm box this month I gave it a try. I absolutely love it and will be purchasing again. it makes my hair look silky and smooth.
Dana R.
Spring Hill, FL
Say what you will but #Kardashianbeauty is a luxurious brand of hair care! Manufactured by the Chi brand with Black Seed Oil with cutting edge technology! Use this on your body after a bath for a special treat! All of the products are amazing!
Veronica V.
Chelmsford, MA
New holy grail item!! Leaves hair super soft and shiny without looking overly greasy. I have fine hair and can still use this product which is a major plus. Also it's from the makers of biosilk so how can you really go wrong?! You can't!
Lisa N.
Groveland, MA
I received a sample of this oil in my last boxycharm box, and OH MY GOD. I am having the best hair day ever. It's a thick oil that you rub into your hair after washing but before styling - it's amazing. My hair is shiny and super soft.
Katie S.
This stuff works great in my naturally curly hair. It makes it manageable and smells so good. I use this product daily in my hair. I would recommend it to anyone who has trouble with frizzy hair. I will be repurchasing it!
Kacee B.
Centerton, AR
I'm in love with this product! I got it in a BoxyCharm a couple months ago and it does wonders for my hair. My hair is very fine and thin so I use it to tame my flyaways before I blow dry. It does that and gives my hair a nice sheen to it without making it look greasy.
Sonja A.
Maine
I'm not a hair oil fan or a Kardashian fan so when I received a sample of this I rolled my eyes. However when I did try it, it left my hair super shiny and smooth but without being greasy. It also smells amazing!
Taylor M.
Columbia, MO
I love this product! I got this as a sample size in my Boxycharm and it's amazing. I have very dry hair and I use this when my hair is damp. It leaves my hair super shiny and soft plus it smells really good too.
Yessica M.
Best oil there can be it smells extremely good and it leaves your hair smelling wonderful and supper soft is not like other oils it won't leave your hair greasy.
KT C.
Glenarden, MD
I reviewed this product as a sample in a BoxyCharm box and I'm obsessed. It's comparable to Argan oil but I prefer it so much better. Instantly makes your hair feel luxurious and smooth.
Tianna P.
What does this do for your hair? I own the mousse and I love the smell. Does this also smell the same?
Raynelle P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I am pretty sure this is the product I seen at the store. I was going to buy it to use as a straightening serum, because I put a dab of it on my hand, and I liked the texture of the oil. Its exactly the texture I use with the products I use to straighten my hair. At first the black pepper was like ewe. lol. After a minute though, it smelled great! I want to make sure this is i because I see there is a blow out balm, but the product I tested was a black pepper oil. Has anyone used this as a straightening serum? Thank!!
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX
Do you prefer to use this oil on dry or wet hair?
Brooke B.
Kelso, Way apt 137
I tried the sample bottle of this and loved it...but I'm wondering where people have bought this product other than online and in Ulta? I went to my local ulta and they did not have it. Any other stores that carry it?
Simmie G.
I have always wanted to try the slicked back pony tail look that Kim is known for. I read online that this product is used to achieve the look, has anyone tried this product? Did it smooth out your hair or did it leave it oily looking?