BY KARDASHIAN BEAUTY

With Black Seed Oil Nutrient Rich 2 Paraben Free 3 Helps Rejuvenate Hair Black Seed Dry Oil is a nutrient rich treatment and styling aid that rejuvenates and nourishes hair so it appears strong, thick, smooth and gloriously shiny. This ultra-light formula is easily absorbed and helps instantly nourishes and smoothes hair with no residue left behind. see more...

• Where can I find this for sale?1 Answers
  • I tried the sample bottle of this and loved it...but I'm wonderin...1 Answers
  • Where exactly can I buy this from for the best price?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Melissa B.
Fairfield, ME
I got this as a bonus in my Boxycharm and I've used it a couple times already. I love it. I normally use a Garnier serum on my damp hair, but this makes my hair shinier, smoothr, more manageable, and works wonders as a detangler also. When my hair dries, it is silky soft. Definitely worth it!
Maria F.
I love this product! I decided to try it out thinking it was going to just be 'ok', but it turns out that it makes my hair feel silky smooth without the oily feel. Glad i decided to try it out!
kayla h.
Lake Isabella, CA
I received this as a special free bonus sample item in my boxycharm. Was surprised at how insanely soft and voluptuous this made my hair. I just used it on my ends but you could definitely tell it works very well. not much of a smell too it though
Tamara M.
Thibodaux, LA
After colouring, straightening and every other adventure I take my hair through this was a life sent when I received this product in my Boxycharm this month. spent great and very hydrating. My hair soaks all this product up and no oily residue left.
Shila C.
Stillwater, OK
I did not really like this. It smells awful, like black pepper and graphite. By no means is this a dry oil, it is very greasy and didn't really do anything for my hair.
Lisa N.
Groveland, MA
I received a sample of this oil in my last boxycharm box, and OH MY GOD. I am having the best hair day ever. It's a thick oil that you rub into your hair after washing but before styling - it's amazing. My hair is shiny and super soft.
Kacee B.
Centerton, AR
I'm in love with this product! I got it in a BoxyCharm a couple months ago and it does wonders for my hair. My hair is very fine and thin so I use it to tame my flyaways before I blow dry. It does that and gives my hair a nice sheen to it without making it look greasy.
Yessica M.
Best oil there can be it smells extremely good and it leaves your hair smelling wonderful and supper soft is not like other oils it won't leave your hair greasy.
Taylor M.
Columbia, MO
I love this product! I got this as a sample size in my Boxycharm and it's amazing. I have very dry hair and I use this when my hair is damp. It leaves my hair super shiny and soft plus it smells really good too.
Nikki A.
Plainview, TX
Love love love! Makes your hair soft and leaves it super shiny! It has a smell and I think it smells great! I like it better than drug store oils, you don't need a whole lot so this bottle will last a while.
Tianna P.
What does this do for your hair? I own the mousse and I love the smell. Does this also smell the same?
Raynelle P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I am pretty sure this is the product I seen at the store. I was going to buy it to use as a straightening serum, because I put a dab of it on my hand, and I liked the texture of the oil. Its exactly the texture I use with the products I use to straighten my hair. At first the black pepper was like ewe. lol. After a minute though, it smelled great! I want to make sure this is i because I see there is a blow out balm, but the product I tested was a black pepper oil. Has anyone used this as a straightening serum? Thank!!
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX
Do you prefer to use this oil on dry or wet hair?
Simmie G.
I have always wanted to try the slicked back pony tail look that Kim is known for. I read online that this product is used to achieve the look, has anyone tried this product? Did it smooth out your hair or did it leave it oily looking?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Where can I find this for sale?