Kardashian Beauty Black Seed Dry Oil, 3 fl oz

With Black Seed Oil Nutrient Rich 2 Paraben Free 3 Helps Rejuvenate Hair Black Seed Dry Oil is a nutrient rich treatment and styling aid that rejuvenates and nourishes hair so it appears strong, thick, smooth and gloriously shiny. This ultra-light formula is easily absorbed and helps instantly nourishes and smoothes hair with no residue left behind. see more...

• Who used the beauty oil of Kim Kardashian ?? Kardashian Beauty B...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this for sale?1 Answers
  • I tried the sample bottle of this and loved it...but I'm wonderin...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kristi b.
Marietta , GA
I have super frizzy sometimes damaged hair. I've tried serums and leave in treatments and it'll look good at first but a few hours late... BAM! Frizzy. I started using this a few weeks ago and can I just say this stuff is a miracle. I'll put a dime size amount in my hand and just work it through my ends (where I get most frizz) and it helps so much. Highly recommend this. It's not greasy and it doesn't weigh your hair down. It makes your hair look smooth and beautifully shiny.
Allyson R.
Johnston, IA
I really love this black seed oil, the consistency is very nice. I have black hair, and it leaves it with a great shine. I received this as a gift from a friend. It keeps my hair very hydrated all day, the scent is not overpowering. I am definitely very satisfied with this product, and will buy this again in the near future.
Ann Z.
Lubbock, TX
My hair was "very thirsty " as my hair stylist once put it, then she handed me a bottle of this gem. I paid a little over 10 dollars and several months later I am still using the same bottle. It is amazing and my curls have never been happier. I was able to buy it at my local hair salon and will definitely be going there again to buy more!
Dana R.
Spring Hill, FL
Say what you will but #Kardashianbeauty is a luxurious brand of hair care! Manufactured by the Chi brand with Black Seed Oil with cutting edge technology! Use this on your body after a bath for a special treat! All of the products are amazing!
Beauty E.
I am loving this stuff so much! I got this as a sample in my boxycharm and I can not wait to go out and buy the full size. It smells AMAZING, and I love putting it in my hair after I blow dry- it keeps my frizzies away and makes my hair so shiny without looking greasy!
Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
New holy grail item!! Leaves hair super soft and shiny without looking overly greasy. I have fine hair and can still use this product which is a major plus. Also it's from the makers of biosilk so how can you really go wrong?! You can't!
Val V.
I was skeptical about this product giving i use mainly Paul Mitchell. That being said i was surprised. I use it weekly along with my Paul Mitchell syrup. Price is cheaper than Paul Mitchell products and it does the same exact thing. i have long hair and it is color treated, it doesn't make my hair weigh down or look greasy.
Katie S.
This stuff works great in my naturally curly hair. It makes it manageable and smells so good. I use this product daily in my hair. I would recommend it to anyone who has trouble with frizzy hair. I will be repurchasing it!
Lisa W.
I have the travel size of This product which is more than enough and I'm feeling like it will just last forever. You just need to use the tiniest bit of it! It makes my hair look shiny and thicker and I don't know when I use it I feel like I just left the salon. I don't love the way it smells tho.
Dena S.
Calvert City , KY
I grabbed this on a whim and I'm so glad I did. I've been using this oil faithfully for about 6 months now. A little goes a long way. It does not leave my hair oily. Helps with tangles and frizz. I love the smell. Overall great product. I will repurchase when I run out
Tianna P.
What does this do for your hair? I own the mousse and I love the smell. Does this also smell the same?
Raynelle P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I am pretty sure this is the product I seen at the store. I was going to buy it to use as a straightening serum, because I put a dab of it on my hand, and I liked the texture of the oil. Its exactly the texture I use with the products I use to straighten my hair. At first the black pepper was like ewe. lol. After a minute though, it smelled great! I want to make sure this is i because I see there is a blow out balm, but the product I tested was a black pepper oil. Has anyone used this as a straightening serum? Thank!!
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX
Do you prefer to use this oil on dry or wet hair?
Simmie G.
I have always wanted to try the slicked back pony tail look that Kim is known for. I read online that this product is used to achieve the look, has anyone tried this product? Did it smooth out your hair or did it leave it oily looking?
Victoria F.