BY KARDASHIAN BEAUTY

With Black Seed Oil Nutrient Rich 2 Paraben Free 3 Helps Rejuvenate Hair Black Seed Dry Oil is a nutrient rich treatment and styling aid that rejuvenates and nourishes hair so it appears strong, thick, smooth and gloriously shiny. This ultra-light formula is easily absorbed and helps instantly nourishes and smoothes hair with no residue left behind. see more...

• Where can I find this for sale?1 Answers
  • I tried the sample bottle of this and loved it...but I'm wonderin...1 Answers
  • Where exactly can I buy this from for the best price?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Erika C.
I have never used black seed oil until I received a sample of it. My hair is long and I'm not the biggest fan of cutting it so the ends were pretty dry. It didn't leave my hair greasy, it felt light and shiny
Jessica W.
Hanover Twp, PA
I'm not impressed with this. I think I expected more from them. But it was on sale for $4.19 so I was like why not. I feel
Like it leaves my hair dryer than before. I would buy if it was on sale other than that save your money!
Megan R.
I received this as a sample from ULTA. I wanted to write a completely positive review, but I can't. This is not the best oil out there. It didn't do much for my hair. I already have pretty thick hair, but this didn't add any more or even add volume to my hair like I read it would. not totally upset, it is just a sample. Now about the scent, it reminds me of taking a test and having multiple number 2 pencils at my fingertips. yeah, it smells like pencils. but the ONE positive thing, it hasn't left my hair feeling greasy! what a great thing. I'll give it a few more tries at the month goes on, but I probably won't purchase this oil
Lisa W.
I have the travel size of This product which is more than enough and I'm feeling like it will just last forever. You just need to use the tiniest bit of it! It makes my hair look shiny and thicker and I don't know when I use it I feel like I just left the salon. I don't love the way it smells tho.
Melissa B.
Fairfield, ME
I got this as a bonus in my Boxycharm and I've used it a couple times already. I love it. I normally use a Garnier serum on my damp hair, but this makes my hair shinier, smoothr, more manageable, and works wonders as a detangler also. When my hair dries, it is silky soft. Definitely worth it!
erica q.
Aledo, TX
I really like this. Reasonably priced and works well. Doesn't make my hair greasy and it smells great too. Very nourishing. Would buy again. I picked it up at Alta.
Beauty E.
I am loving this stuff so much! I got this as a sample in my boxycharm and I can not wait to go out and buy the full size. It smells AMAZING, and I love putting it in my hair after I blow dry- it keeps my frizzies away and makes my hair so shiny without looking greasy!
Tamara M.
Thibodaux, LA
After colouring, straightening and every other adventure I take my hair through this was a life sent when I received this product in my Boxycharm this month. spent great and very hydrating. My hair soaks all this product up and no oily residue left.
Skyllar G.
Amarillo, TX
I was worried about this product when it was given to me because there was no ingredient list on it, I looked online and it says its 100% black seed oil so I gave it a shot and put it on my ends and I feel like it did help it frizzy ends. I like it.
kayla h.
Lake Isabella, CA
I received this as a special free bonus sample item in my boxycharm. Was surprised at how insanely soft and voluptuous this made my hair. I just used it on my ends but you could definitely tell it works very well. not much of a smell too it though
Tianna P.
What does this do for your hair? I own the mousse and I love the smell. Does this also smell the same?
Raynelle P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I am pretty sure this is the product I seen at the store. I was going to buy it to use as a straightening serum, because I put a dab of it on my hand, and I liked the texture of the oil. Its exactly the texture I use with the products I use to straighten my hair. At first the black pepper was like ewe. lol. After a minute though, it smelled great! I want to make sure this is i because I see there is a blow out balm, but the product I tested was a black pepper oil. Has anyone used this as a straightening serum? Thank!!
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX
Do you prefer to use this oil on dry or wet hair?
Simmie G.
I have always wanted to try the slicked back pony tail look that Kim is known for. I read online that this product is used to achieve the look, has anyone tried this product? Did it smooth out your hair or did it leave it oily looking?
Kristi b.
Marietta , GA
Where exactly can I buy this from for the best price?