BY KARDASHIAN BEAUTY

With Black Seed Oil Nutrient Rich 2 Paraben Free 3 Helps Rejuvenate Hair Black Seed Dry Oil is a nutrient rich treatment and styling aid that rejuvenates and nourishes hair so it appears strong, thick, smooth and gloriously shiny. This ultra-light formula is easily absorbed and helps instantly nourishes and smoothes hair with no residue left behind. see more...

• Where can I find this for sale?1 Answers
  • I tried the sample bottle of this and loved it...but I'm wonderin...1 Answers
  • Where exactly can I buy this from for the best price?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Anaise V.
I'm personally not a fan of the Kardashians but this product has got to be one of my absolute favorite hair oils EVER!!! I received a sample of this in a beauty subscription box and since then it's never left my side. Actually, I lost that sample and then I found myself running frantically trying to find the full size version. It leaves my dry, damaged hair looking healthy shiny and most importantly SOFT! My hair has never felt as soft as when I started to use this oil. I love the smell of it as well. I've learned the hard way though that a little goes a LONG way! If you use to much you'll just have a greasy head and that defeats the entire purpose. I have extremely thick hair so I use two pumps of this, (yes it has a pump!), and I concentrate mostly on my ends and then the remainder I put in my roots. Works every time. I also use it on my sons dry curly hair. It leaves his curls looking nourished defined and shiny all day long. This is a staple at our house!
Nikki G.
Winona, MO
I absolutely love the smell of this stuff but some of my friends did not, I would describe it as almost a wood smell. I ordered this on Loxa Beauty! I felt like there was plenty of product for the price paid, however, I have thin naturally greasy hair that's slightly damaged. This item did not work for me, as it made my hair severely greasy. Possibly because it is already slightly greasy. I gave this product to my mother in law that has extremely dry damaged hair from coloring & heat, & she loves it! I have noticed a difference within two weeks time. Her hair is smoother & stronger!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I found this in the clearance rack at Sally's beauty and OMG this is the solution to my dry damaged overprocessed hair! I've never heard of Black Seed Dry oil, but my hair looks so shiny and feels/looks really healthy! I am very impressed with this oil and have bought other oils, but none have compared to this one.
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
I am so in love with this product. It smells so amazing too and it's lasted me almost over a year and I still have tons more of the product to go. I simply place this on my hair while I'm letting it dry! It leaves my hair super soft and smells amazing.
Kelley S.
Marshall, VA
I have ombred hair that is prone to breakage and gets oily very easily. I use this while my hair is damp from mid shaft to end and then blow dry smooth and it makes my hair shinier and healthier looking. It has a nice mild scent and itsnt "greasy" feeling whatsoever. It is comparable to Morroccan oil in a lot of ways. I only use twice a week and my hair has gotten longer and stronger because it isn't breaking as much from heat styling.
Vanessa A.
I apply one pump to the ends of my hair every time I wet my hair in the shower, so every other day at least. My hair dries so shiny and is visibly extremely soft and smooth, even after I flat iron it. I've noticed a huge difference in the feeling and look of my hair since I have started using this. The scent is not great but it goes away once your hair is dry.
Maranda W.
Malvern, AR
I got this as a sample to try with my iron I got from this brand. It is competitive with other brands for sure. It smells amazing and has a silky feel in my hair. However, I did find one downside....assuming since my hair is thin/fine that it weighed it down and seemed a little greasy. A little goes a long way so don't over apply! I would recommend!
Val V.
I was skeptical about this product giving i use mainly Paul Mitchell. That being said i was surprised. I use it weekly along with my Paul Mitchell syrup. Price is cheaper than Paul Mitchell products and it does the same exact thing. i have long hair and it is color treated, it doesn't make my hair weigh down or look greasy.
Maria F.
I love this product! I decided to try it out thinking it was going to just be 'ok', but it turns out that it makes my hair feel silky smooth without the oily feel. Glad i decided to try it out!
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
Not that I was pining to own anything with the "Kardashian" name on it, but I do like this dry oil a lot. I received a sample long ago in a subscription box. I like to use it on my ends after I dry and straighten my hair. It doesn't weigh the hair down, that's the best part.
Tianna P.
What does this do for your hair? I own the mousse and I love the smell. Does this also smell the same?
Raynelle P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I am pretty sure this is the product I seen at the store. I was going to buy it to use as a straightening serum, because I put a dab of it on my hand, and I liked the texture of the oil. Its exactly the texture I use with the products I use to straighten my hair. At first the black pepper was like ewe. lol. After a minute though, it smelled great! I want to make sure this is i because I see there is a blow out balm, but the product I tested was a black pepper oil. Has anyone used this as a straightening serum? Thank!!
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX
Do you prefer to use this oil on dry or wet hair?
Brooke B.
Kelso, Way apt 137
I tried the sample bottle of this and loved it...but I'm wondering where people have bought this product other than online and in Ulta? I went to my local ulta and they did not have it. Any other stores that carry it?
Simmie G.
I have always wanted to try the slicked back pony tail look that Kim is known for. I read online that this product is used to achieve the look, has anyone tried this product? Did it smooth out your hair or did it leave it oily looking?