BY KARDASHIAN BEAUTY

With Black Seed Oil Nutrient Rich 2 Paraben Free 3 Helps Rejuvenate Hair Black Seed Dry Oil is a nutrient rich treatment and styling aid that rejuvenates and nourishes hair so it appears strong, thick, smooth and gloriously shiny. This ultra-light formula is easily absorbed and helps instantly nourishes and smoothes hair with no residue left behind. see more...

• Where can I find this for sale?1 Answers
  • I tried the sample bottle of this and loved it...but I'm wonderin...1 Answers
  • Where exactly can I buy this from for the best price?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Vanessa A.
I apply one pump to the ends of my hair every time I wet my hair in the shower, so every other day at least. My hair dries so shiny and is visibly extremely soft and smooth, even after I flat iron it. I've noticed a huge difference in the feeling and look of my hair since I have started using this. The scent is not great but it goes away once your hair is dry.
Maranda W.
Malvern, AR
I got this as a sample to try with my iron I got from this brand. It is competitive with other brands for sure. It smells amazing and has a silky feel in my hair. However, I did find one downside....assuming since my hair is thin/fine that it weighed it down and seemed a little greasy. A little goes a long way so don't over apply! I would recommend!
Val V.
I was skeptical about this product giving i use mainly Paul Mitchell. That being said i was surprised. I use it weekly along with my Paul Mitchell syrup. Price is cheaper than Paul Mitchell products and it does the same exact thing. i have long hair and it is color treated, it doesn't make my hair weigh down or look greasy.
Ashley C.
CRANSTON, RI
Not that I was pining to own anything with the "Kardashian" name on it, but I do like this dry oil a lot. I received a sample long ago in a subscription box. I like to use it on my ends after I dry and straighten my hair. It doesn't weigh the hair down, that's the best part.
Anaise V.
I'm personally not a fan of the Kardashians but this product has got to be one of my absolute favorite hair oils EVER!!! I received a sample of this in a beauty subscription box and since then it's never left my side. Actually, I lost that sample and then I found myself running frantically trying to find the full size version. It leaves my dry, damaged hair looking healthy shiny and most importantly SOFT! My hair has never felt as soft as when I started to use this oil. I love the smell of it as well. I've learned the hard way though that a little goes a LONG way! If you use to much you'll just have a greasy head and that defeats the entire purpose. I have extremely thick hair so I use two pumps of this, (yes it has a pump!), and I concentrate mostly on my ends and then the remainder I put in my roots. Works every time. I also use it on my sons dry curly hair. It leaves his curls looking nourished defined and shiny all day long. This is a staple at our house!
Erika C.
I have never used black seed oil until I received a sample of it. My hair is long and I'm not the biggest fan of cutting it so the ends were pretty dry. It didn't leave my hair greasy, it felt light and shiny
Jessica W.
Hanover Twp, PA
I'm not impressed with this. I think I expected more from them. But it was on sale for $4.19 so I was like why not. I feel
Like it leaves my hair dryer than before. I would buy if it was on sale other than that save your money!
Megan R.
I received this as a sample from ULTA. I wanted to write a completely positive review, but I can't. This is not the best oil out there. It didn't do much for my hair. I already have pretty thick hair, but this didn't add any more or even add volume to my hair like I read it would. not totally upset, it is just a sample. Now about the scent, it reminds me of taking a test and having multiple number 2 pencils at my fingertips. yeah, it smells like pencils. but the ONE positive thing, it hasn't left my hair feeling greasy! what a great thing. I'll give it a few more tries at the month goes on, but I probably won't purchase this oil
erica q.
Aledo, TX
I really like this. Reasonably priced and works well. Doesn't make my hair greasy and it smells great too. Very nourishing. Would buy again. I picked it up at Alta.
Kristi b.
Marietta , GA
I have super frizzy sometimes damaged hair. I've tried serums and leave in treatments and it'll look good at first but a few hours late... BAM! Frizzy. I started using this a few weeks ago and can I just say this stuff is a miracle. I'll put a dime size amount in my hand and just work it through my ends (where I get most frizz) and it helps so much. Highly recommend this. It's not greasy and it doesn't weigh your hair down. It makes your hair look smooth and beautifully shiny.
Tianna P.
What does this do for your hair? I own the mousse and I love the smell. Does this also smell the same?
Raynelle P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I am pretty sure this is the product I seen at the store. I was going to buy it to use as a straightening serum, because I put a dab of it on my hand, and I liked the texture of the oil. Its exactly the texture I use with the products I use to straighten my hair. At first the black pepper was like ewe. lol. After a minute though, it smelled great! I want to make sure this is i because I see there is a blow out balm, but the product I tested was a black pepper oil. Has anyone used this as a straightening serum? Thank!!
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX
Do you prefer to use this oil on dry or wet hair?
Simmie G.
I have always wanted to try the slicked back pony tail look that Kim is known for. I read online that this product is used to achieve the look, has anyone tried this product? Did it smooth out your hair or did it leave it oily looking?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Where can I find this for sale?