BY KARDASHIAN BEAUTY

With Black Seed Oil Nutrient Rich 2 Paraben Free 3 Helps Rejuvenate Hair Black Seed Dry Oil is a nutrient rich treatment and styling aid that rejuvenates and nourishes hair so it appears strong, thick, smooth and gloriously shiny. This ultra-light formula is easily absorbed and helps instantly nourishes and smoothes hair with no residue left behind. see more...

• Where can I find this for sale?1 Answers
  • I tried the sample bottle of this and loved it...but I'm wondering ...1 Answers
  • Where exactly can I buy this from for the best price?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Winona, MO
I absolutely love the smell of this stuff but some of my friends did not, I would describe it as almost a wood smell. I ordered this on Loxa Beauty! I felt like there was plenty of product for the price paid, however, I have thin naturally greasy hair that's slightly damaged. This item did not work for me, as it made my hair severely greasy. Possibly because it is already slightly greasy. I gave this product to my mother in law that has extremely dry damaged hair from coloring & heat, & she loves it! I have noticed a difference within two weeks time. Her hair is smoother & stronger!
Evie K.
Evie K.
Fall Branch, TN
I couldn't live without this stuff! Honestly, this is the BEST serum I have ever bought. I got it in February and it's just now (August) halfway gone!!! You use 1-2 drops for your entire hair, and it will transform. I would recommend this to anyone. It's also fairly cheap, and you can get it at Ulta. Kardashian Beauty Black Seed Dry Oil, 3 fl oz
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
I found this in the clearance rack at Sally's beauty and OMG this is the solution to my dry damaged overprocessed hair! I've never heard of Black Seed Dry oil, but my hair looks so shiny and feels/looks really healthy! I am very impressed with this oil and have bought other oils, but none have compared to this one.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
I apply one pump to the ends of my hair every time I wet my hair in the shower, so every other day at least. My hair dries so shiny and is visibly extremely soft and smooth, even after I flat iron it. I've noticed a huge difference in the feeling and look of my hair since I have started using this. The scent is not great but it goes away once your hair is dry.
Kelley S.
Kelley S.
Marshall, VA
I have ombred hair that is prone to breakage and gets oily very easily. I use this while my hair is damp from mid shaft to end and then blow dry smooth and it makes my hair shinier and healthier looking. It has a nice mild scent and itsnt "greasy" feeling whatsoever. It is comparable to Morroccan oil in a lot of ways. I only use twice a week and my hair has gotten longer and stronger because it isn't breaking as much from heat styling.
Maranda W.
Maranda W.
Malvern, AR
I got this as a sample to try with my iron I got from this brand. It is competitive with other brands for sure. It smells amazing and has a silky feel in my hair. However, I did find one downside....assuming since my hair is thin/fine that it weighed it down and seemed a little greasy. A little goes a long way so don't over apply! I would recommend!
Val V.
Val V.
I was skeptical about this product giving i use mainly Paul Mitchell. That being said i was surprised. I use it weekly along with my Paul Mitchell syrup. Price is cheaper than Paul Mitchell products and it does the same exact thing. i have long hair and it is color treated, it doesn't make my hair weigh down or look greasy.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
Not that I was pining to own anything with the "Kardashian" name on it, but I do like this dry oil a lot. I received a sample long ago in a subscription box. I like to use it on my ends after I dry and straighten my hair. It doesn't weigh the hair down, that's the best part.
Erika C.
Erika C.
I have never used black seed oil until I received a sample of it. My hair is long and I'm not the biggest fan of cutting it so the ends were pretty dry. It didn't leave my hair greasy, it felt light and shiny
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Hanover Twp, PA
I'm not impressed with this. I think I expected more from them. But it was on sale for $4.19 so I was like why not. I feel
Like it leaves my hair dryer than before. I would buy if it was on sale other than that save your money!
Raynelle P.
Raynelle P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I am pretty sure this is the product I seen at the store. I was going to buy it to use as a straightening serum, because I put a dab of it on my hand, and I liked the texture of the oil. Its exactly the texture I use with the products I use to straighten my hair. At first the black pepper was like ewe. lol. After a minute though, it smelled great! I want to make sure this is i because I see there is a blow out balm, but the product I tested was a black pepper oil. Has anyone used this as a straightening serum? Thank!!
Tianna P.
Tianna P.
What does this do for your hair? I own the mousse and I love the smell. Does this also smell the same?
Kristiina B.
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX
Do you prefer to use this oil on dry or wet hair?
Simmie G.
Simmie G.
I have always wanted to try the slicked back pony tail look that Kim is known for. I read online that this product is used to achieve the look, has anyone tried this product? Did it smooth out your hair or did it leave it oily looking?
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Kelso, Way apt 137
I tried the sample bottle of this and loved it...but I'm wondering where people have bought this product other than online and in Ulta? I went to my local ulta and they did not have it. Any other stores that carry it?