BY KARDASHIAN BEAUTY

The Kardashian Beauty 3 in 1 Ceramic Hairstyling Iron creates multiple hair styles with one tool. 1" flat and rounded ceramic plates infused with nourishing Black Seed Oil for incredible shine. Multiple heating systems for style customization. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Demi G.
Covina, CA
HANDS DOWN THE BEST IRON!!!! Seriously the best straightener I have ever bought! A tad bit pricey but worth every penny. I was hesitant due to all the Kardashian hype but literally can’t use a different straightener. Provides a sleek shiny look when straightened and my every day look. I would HIGHLY recommend this iron if looking for the perfect 3 in 1 iron.
Abigail K.
Starkville
I love this straightener. I really only use it to straighten my hair, but it also creates good curls. I turn the heat down when I use it to curl, though, because it gets really hot.
Jordin J.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love this hair straightener so much! It being a three in one means that you can curl, straightener, or even give it waves with a few pushes of the side button. The quality is phenomenal, and the rose gold accent is the cherry on top!
Ingrid V.
Canonsburg , PA
I did try 3 different 3 in 1 brands and I was expecting less of this product but I can really work my curly hair as a pro with this iron
Leanna P.
Maricopa
Works sooo well and really makes my hair soft and shiny. It doesnt make static so i really like that. Never oily either.
Skye C.
Ottawa
This product straightens hair nicely but the curling component doesn’t work so well in my opinion. I’ve used many curlers before and I’ve never used one that struggles so much to curl hair. I love the straightener part of it though.