Karat 5" iPhone Case

BY UNKNOWN

Handcrafted iPhone case. Ultra-slim silhouette. Dual-layer protection. Anti-scratch technology. Metallic buttons. Approximately 2.75"W x 5.6"T. Imported. see more...

Karat 5" iPhone Case
Buy on Jet.com*
De’Yonna S.
best case ever!! I paired this beauty with my gold iPhone 5S. this one will grab everyone's attention. It is not the type of glittery case that looks cheap and gaudy, its an understated sparkle if that makes sense. The placement and color (gold and pewter) of the crystals is such that in the right lighting, its brilliant but not burning your eyes in disgust. So enough about how pretty this is as I am sure every review will tell you that, this case also offers great protection. I have had this now for the past 2 months and have dropped my phone from standing position onto concrete, tile, and wooden floors at least 5 times expecting the horror of my screen in a million pieces; each time, the case pops open and my phone is unscathed, the screen intact, and the case also not even a scratch!!l
Nicole D.
Calgary
Super Awesome case! Although it's kinda expensive, I love it. I always get so many compliments on it and how nice it looks. In Canada it costs 60$ but that's because it's super protective. The back is hard and then the sides are like a sponge kind of thing. It is ultra slim, shock absorbent, anti scratch and metallic. It's also got a 1 year warranty which is great because most cases break after like 3 months. I would definitely recommend this case. I have it for my iPhone 6 and it looks super good!