BY NONE

Karaoke: Sweeney Todd see more...

• Has anyone used this before? Do you just put it into a cd...1 Answers
  • "So much fun.." in 2 reviews
  • "I really enjoy the music in Sweeny Todd so singing along with it is great too. " in 1 review
  • "I've never seen this Sweeney Todd CD in stores but, from I've read in the reviews its a good CD" in 1 review
  • "My daughter loves this musical and sings the songs daily." in 1 review
  • "If this is anything like the Wicked version I bought several years ago, it's going to be lacking a lot of the actual instrumentation that makes the compositions unique and thrilling." in 1 review
Alyssa S.
Carlisle, PA
If this is anything like the Wicked version I bought several years ago, it's going to be lacking a lot of the actual instrumentation that makes the compositions unique and thrilling. It's great for learning the notes, but not for phrasing or performance.
courtney d.
Berea, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Me and my mom are absolutely obsessed with this moving and often find ourselves singing parts of it on a weekly basis so this is the perfect cd for us it's a lot of fun to mess around too!
Jennifer H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
We love to go and sing on karaoke night so we bought a karaoke machine for our house. We have a lot of karaoke cd's because you can never have to much variety
We love this movie also
Kourt M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I absolutely loved the movie and an actually super excited that they came up with this karaoke cd. I think it's genius. Perfect excuse to real out in song whenever.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Really liked the idea of being able to sing the songs from Sweeney Todd, allthough I would have liked to have the option with vocals instead of just tracks without vocals or with guide vocals.
Daniela H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
What's more perfect than a Sweeney Todd Karaoke night?! I loved the play and the movie. Now I have a better excuse to sing the songs at inappropriate times.
Sonja F.
Palmdale, CA
So much fun.. If you know the songs. I love karaoke and musicals! What a wonderful mix of the two with this CD. I love singing as Mrs. Lovett!
Jamie H.
Fairport, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
My daughter loves this musical and sings the songs daily. I found the price to be a little high for a karaoke cd though.
Jessica H.
Little Rock, AR
I loved this movie and the songs... one of the best karaoke cds I own!! I wish my voice was more like Mrs. Lovett!!
Cayleigh W.
Saint Albans, WV
Nora V.
Waxhaw, NC
Has anyone used this before? Do you just put it into a cd player or a karaoke machine? Never bought or used a karaoke machine so I'm just curious.