BeautyKara Beauty

by Kara Beauty

KARA Makeup Palette ES19 - 15 color Cream Eyeshadow

que tal cubren los tonos
Start your review of KARA Makeup Palette ES19 - 15 color Cream Eyeshadow!
Tara I.
KARA Makeup Palette ES19 - 15 color Cream Eyeshadow uploaded by Tara I.
I actually purchased the Kara Beauty Daydream palette, but I couldn’t find the product listed. I found this for $5.99 at my local Marshall’s. I love the green shades mixed in with the neutral ones and find them all very wearable. The shadows are smoothed and pigmented and did not crease or fall out throughout the day. This was such a good find that makes me want to explore the rest of the brand!
Pinkie D.
Sugar Land, TX
KARA Makeup Palette ES19 - 15 color Cream Eyeshadow uploaded by Pinkie D.
KARA Makeup Palette ES19 - 15 color Cream Eyeshadow uploaded by Pinkie D.
I actually use the La Dana de Flores eyeshadow palette in this brand. The colors are vibrant & beautiful. There is some fallout & a little goes a long way because it’s richly pigmented. Love this palette when I want a more dramatic look.
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
I was shook by this brand. Came across it while scrolling through #Mercari feeding my palette addiction and decided to give this a try. I'm so glad I did.
Samantha B.
santa catarina, nuevo leon
KARA Makeup Palette ES19 - 15 color Cream Eyeshadow uploaded by Samantha B.
ME GUSTA MUCHO ESTA PALETA TIENE UNA BUENA GAMA DE COLORES PERFECTAS PARA USARLA COMO UNA BASE ANTES DE UTILIZAR GLITTER O PIGMENTOS FUNCIONAN COMO UN CORRECTOR DE LA MISMA TONALIDAD
Ask a question to the Influenster community...