BY KARA BEAUTY

• Are these lashes good? I see that they are cheap and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good pair of eyelashes and ever...7 Answers
Kara Beauty Human Hair Eyelashes - 213 (Pack of 12)
  • "I get mine from shopmissa ok for the price but have found cheaper on amazon for 3.17 for 10 pairs but a over seas company . will still end up getting more kara from shopmissa as well . i use my eyelashes as filler items to get me to the free shipping of 30 dollars or more . they also sell the kleancolor lashes for 1.00 they good also only found one brand i don't care for and thats stardell they seem short and not as long for my taste " in 4 reviews
  • "Absolutely love theses I buy like 10 at a time not the full lash but the individuals I can't say enough about how much I like these the are easy to apply the don't stuck to the pack. I am overly satisfied about these please try them" in 3 reviews
Monica C.
Fresno
I love these lashes. They look so natural and beautiful. Not to dramatic but perfect. I bought them only for $2 too.
Luisa🌻 O.
Hesperia
These are my go to lashes am always wearing this but I do wish they would be thicker but they are super soft
Markiya T.
decatur,Il
Good lashes for the price. Depending how n where you get them they could be one to three dollars.
Megan S.
Was so skeptical about these lashes when I first saw them, but they are the best lashes I have ever tried! They come in so many different styles,lengths, thicknesses etc. Perfect pair for everyone! They are so affordable and look so natural, even the most dramatic lashes!
Karolina L.
Ardee
I love these eyelashes! Easy to apply, see through band and natural looking lashes, they don't look very fake or plasticky like that's why I like that it's human hair. Perfect product, very flattering 👌
Emmanuelle A.
I love these lashes,it's more expensive in Brazil but still worth it! they are so natural looking,i buy it for all my make up looks,they don't look cheap or so,my eyes aren't big but they still do fit the shape of it really well! I'm totally satisfied and will keep buying it!
Daisy J.
KaraHuman hair eyelashes are really a good buying option, for a look with lashes. The price is really amazing. Easy to use, and your eyes, with a better expretion.
Me encanta usar estas pestañas, Kara. A un precio verdaderamente excepcional, se pueden reutilizar. Y tu mirada va a realzar tu expresión.
Katherine V.
Me gustan estas legañas que son muy económicas y si la comparamos con el precio son pestañas muy buenas y más si la sabes cuidar.
Stephany F.
Me regalaron estas pestañas y nunca pensé que saldrían tan buenas, las utilicé unas 4 veces y estaban como nuevas .
Nakia A.
Kennesaw , GA
I have been looking for a good pair of eyelashes and everyone seem to glaze over this pair. So my question is this pair of eyelashes worth it?
Elyssa W.
Are these lashes good? I see that they are cheap and I want to give them a try