BY KAPLAN MD

An exclusive antiaging lip treatment duo that naturally redefines the appearance of the lip contour while reducing the look of fine lines, infusing hydration, and protecting with SPF 20. This must-have antiaging pair naturally plumps and redefines the look of the lip contour while quenching skin's thirst by deeply hydrating. Both the lip mask and balm reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the lip area and protect against sun damage with SPF 20. This set contains:- 0.32 oz Lip 20 Mask- 0.17 oz Lip 20 Balm It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates These products are also formulated without gluten, petrolatum, castor oil, propylene glycol, and mineral oil. There is no animal testing in the creation of these products and the packaging is BPA-free. see more...

• Does this plump your lips well? How much is it? Is there anything...1 Answers
  • I recently ordered this product but I'm still cur... Be the first to answer!
  • Does anyone know where to purchase this other than Sephora? I rea...1 Answers
Daphne W.
Willoughby , OH
This was ok... It lated a few days I felt like, but was a 20-30 minute process. I have used it a few times and wont be purchasing again as there are better products out there.
Lexi W.
This works pretty amazingly!!! My lips stayed plump literally for a few days after using this!!! I highly recommend this if you are in need of a lip plumper!!! Highly recommend!!!
Emma J.
Review for: KAPLAN MD Perfect Pout Lip Mask + Lip Balm Duo more...
I'll start off by saying I have extremely dry lips all year round and haven't found anything that's really helped till now. This lip mask and balm work great to exfoliate and moisturize my lips. It's perfect to use right before a night out or a date. It leaves your lips moisturized and slightly plump. When you apply the mask it has a tingling sensation on your lip but that goes away once it's removed. The balm has a nice mint scent and a pleasant taste. When I use this duo my lips are moisturized for the next few hours but by the end of the night they start to get dry again. For me that's a great improvement from other lip products but that might be a deal breaker for others. If you have dry lips or just want a nice treatment I'd definitely recommend you try this out!
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Review for: KAPLAN MD Perfect Pout Lip Mask + Lip Balm Duo more...
It looks small and it says you only get about 20 full lip masks, I would say you get a lot more than that I've already did it 10 times with the mask and the lip balm on my lips and it still completely full I absolutely love this I need it something for dry lips ChapStick and stuff never works and I love this at the end and use my lip a little bit of a pout it does just what it says!
Danielle W.
I love this. It exfoliates, softens, plumps, and anti ages. I'm super worried about getting wrinkly lips. And to me this helps prevent that. The mask in here is awesome. I use it onece every couple weeks and when I need pouty lips. But the balm is pretty sticky and plasticy. I just put my favorite chapstick on after becauwe I use it at night. If I need extra big lips I put on the too faced lip injection extreme afterwards to add more collagen after exfoliation.
Nancy W.
Dallas, TX
Review for: KAPLAN MD Perfect Pout Lip Mask + Lip Balm Duo more...
I forgot how much I loved this product. I owned it about 2 years ago and used it religiously. My lips looked plump and healthy. It applied easily and didnt have any weird smell or taste to it. I think I might repurchase this in the future when the product goes on sale since it is quite expensive.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Review for: KAPLAN MD Perfect Pout Lip Mask + Lip Balm Duo more...
I cannot recommend this duo enough if you're looking to CURE your dry lips. The mask is phenomenal - it truly plumps lips and smooths out fine lines. The lip balm makes a lasting difference in moisture levels of lips. I think this is one of the most life-changing lip products I have ever found, and the duo is priced perfectly: it's not an inflated price compared to the full sizes, but rather is the exact price per quantity. Try it, you won't be disappointed!
Marian O.
Highland, CA
I feel like its a great plumbing kit I recently purchased it and it definitely worked for me gave me a fuller look to my lips. I purchased this kit at Sephora, its realy easy to apply comes with something to apply the lip mask with so you dont have to use your fingers. Would recommend people to try this
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: KAPLAN MD Perfect Pout Lip Mask + Lip Balm Duo more...
I'm blown away by the effectiveness of this combo. I'm a first time buyer and I'm a believer it comes in a nice packaging with a small spatula. It's easy to apply and use. It leaves my lips so soft and plumped I can't say enough good things about this miracle duo.
Charca M.
Review for: KAPLAN MD Perfect Pout Lip Mask + Lip Balm Duo more...
Sometimes, I apply the lip mask before I put my face makeup on and wipe it off before applying my lipstick. It does moisturize my lips but not too much. I'd like to see more effects but it does soften my chapped lips. I recommend it. It feels cool to the lips. It's amazing actually. It just needs to do more moisturizing. The balm does the trick though.
Danielle W.
Does anyone know if the mask can be purchased on its own and how big of a jar? :)
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
Does anyone know where to purchase this other than Sephora? I really want to purchase, but Sephora has been sold out for weeks.
Emma R.
Cambridge, ON
Does this plump your lips well? How much is it? Is there anything better out there for plumping lips? I want something that I can wear liquid lipstick over
Lindsay C.
Tampa, FL
Am I doing something wrong? I just got this during the Sephora sale and have used it every other day, so maybe about 5 times. My lips normally get a little dry, but they are currently cracking and itching! This is the only new thing I have tried and I live in Florida so it's not like the weather is to blame. Has anyone else had this issue?
Angela D.
Claremont, CA
I recently ordered this product but I'm still curious about how it works. Does it noticeably plump up my lips? Does it moisturize my lips? And how often do I have to reapply the product?