BY KAPLAN MD

An exclusive antiaging lip treatment duo that naturally redefines the appearance of the lip contour while reducing the look of fine lines, infusing hydration, and protecting with SPF 20. This must-have antiaging pair naturally plumps and redefines the look of the lip contour while quenching skin's thirst by deeply hydrating. Both the lip mask and balm reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the lip area and protect against sun damage with SPF 20. This set contains:- 0.32 oz Lip 20 Mask- 0.17 oz Lip 20 Balm It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates These products are also formulated without gluten, petrolatum, castor oil, propylene glycol, and mineral oil. There is no animal testing in the creation of these products and the packaging is BPA-free. see more...

• Does this plump your lips well? How much is it? Is there anything...1 Answers
  • I recently ordered this product but I'm still cur... Be the first to answer!
  • Does anyone know where to purchase this other than Sephora? I rea...1 Answers
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
My mind is blown by how well this Kaplan MD Perfect Pout Duo works. I have suffered for years with severely chapped lips. I have tried so many products. Some work a time or two, but many just plain fail from the start.
I recently received a sample of the Kaplan MD Perfect Pout Duo. The lip mask worked so well in removing the peeling, flaking skin from my lips. It worked far better than any scrub I have tried. Then the balm kept my lips nicely moisturized.
The biggest difference I noticed with this product is the results lasted for days instead of the usual minutes or hours at best that others had done. I will definitely be purchasing this product.
Lina C.
Review for: KAPLAN MD Perfect Pout Lip Mask + Lip Balm Duo
I thought this kit sounded good - a lip mask to exfoliate dead skin cells followed by a lip balm to moisturize. The problem is that it didn't really do anything at all. The lip mask feels weird on, I assume because of the papaya enzymes in it. It doesn't seem to do anything but leave my lips red around the edges, if I get it outside my lip lines (as instructed). Maybe I'm allergic to it. The lip balm itself feels like Vaseline and works as well as Vaseline. Overall, I'm disappointed and would not buy this again. At this price point, I expect more.
Jacqueline L.
Litchfield, NH
Review for: KAPLAN MD Perfect Pout Lip Mask + Lip Balm Duo
ABSOLUTELY WORTH EVERY PENNY! I naturally have extremely dry lips and no matter what I do or the product I use I can never get a nice soft lip. UNTIL... I found this product! The results are absolutely amazing in the sense of moisture and softness. I don't know how much "plumping" it did though. For the smells and results I got with this product I will continue to buy and continue to recommend to others!
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: KAPLAN MD Perfect Pout Lip Mask + Lip Balm Duo
I got this as a sample from Sephora. The moment of using the sample, I loved it. I had to buy it at their website to get this. What I like is that when I apply the mask part. Was like as if my lips are getting massaged. The lip balm after feels like a final touch. Lasts hours. Love it and highly recommended. What's even better is that the size is great to travel as well.
Lauren C.
Austin, TX
Review for: KAPLAN MD Perfect Pout Lip Mask + Lip Balm Duo
So far I am loving this! I find the mask to be VERY hydrating and slightly plumping. It really helps repair the wear and tear that I put my lips through with liquid lipsticks. The lip balm is nice and I am so happy that is also has SPF because I feel that lately all the balms I want to get don't have SPF so I steer away. Overall I highly recommend this product.
Kristina P.
This two product process is easy and the results are obvious! The papaya enzymes tingle the lip area and the mask helped remove flaky skin and the balm hydrated my lips. I love the mask and the lip balm. I saw a plumper finish and my lips felt smoother. I loved this product and will be purchasing it regularly.
Marian O.
Highland, CA
I feel like its a great plumbing kit I recently purchased it and it definitely worked for me gave me a fuller look to my lips. I purchased this kit at Sephora, its realy easy to apply comes with something to apply the lip mask with so you dont have to use your fingers. Would recommend people to try this
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
Review for: KAPLAN MD Perfect Pout Lip Mask + Lip Balm Duo
I purchased this duo and absolutely love both products. The plumping cream works nicely and usually lasts around 5 hours. The lipbalm is AMAZING! My daughter was blessed with big lips that tend to get chapped easily. This is the only lipbalm I've found that actually works for her. Highly recommended!!
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Kaplan MD Perfect Pout Lip Mask and Lip Balm are absolutely awesome! These products have helped eliminate dry skin and hydrate my lips really well during the harsh winter months in Minnesota. Love!
Isabel H.
Greenwood, IN
Review for: KAPLAN MD Perfect Pout Lip Mask + Lip Balm Duo
Just bought this product and I love it!!! It was a really small amount but a little goes a long way.
Danielle W.
Does anyone know if the mask can be purchased on its own and how big of a jar? :)
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
Does anyone know where to purchase this other than Sephora? I really want to purchase, but Sephora has been sold out for weeks.
Emma R.
Cambridge, ON
Does this plump your lips well? How much is it? Is there anything better out there for plumping lips? I want something that I can wear liquid lipstick over
Lindsay C.
Tampa, FL
Am I doing something wrong? I just got this during the Sephora sale and have used it every other day, so maybe about 5 times. My lips normally get a little dry, but they are currently cracking and itching! This is the only new thing I have tried and I live in Florida so it's not like the weather is to blame. Has anyone else had this issue?
Angela D.
Claremont, CA
I recently ordered this product but I'm still curious about how it works. Does it noticeably plump up my lips? Does it moisturize my lips? And how often do I have to reapply the product?