BY KAPLAN MD

Developed by renowned Beverly Hills dermatologist, Stuart H. Kaplan, M.D., Lip 20 is the first complete lip treatment that moisturizes, repairs, protects with SPF 20 and adds natural fullness - All in one! see more...

Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This is a really nice gloss! Very comparable to the other non-irritating plumping lip glosses. Its very comfortable and hydrating on the lips with a sheer color. I think it is priced somewhat high, but realistically it's not terribly higher in price than competitive products (Ie GrandeLips). Excellent ingredients as well.
Ashley H.
I have 2 of these and I love them! I love that it has a spf in it. I got it for around $5 a tube for signing up for their newsletter which is awesome.
Alyvia P.
These look sooo pretty!!!!!!!!! i love all of the colors & the cute packaging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brenda c.
Dallas, TX
My sister and I really enjoy this products and the shinyness it leaves after applying it. My husband not a fan do to the stickyness lol
karen g.
England
I have all of these they leave you lips so soft and they are not sticky or greasey