Kaplan MD Lip 20 Treatment Gloss

by Kaplan Md

The first complete antiaging lip treatment gloss that moisturizes, repair, adds natural fullness and protects with SPF 20 all in one. Infused with marine collagen peptides and hyaluronic filling spheres to enhance natural fullness. Contains 22 USDA certified organic extracts to hydrate and nourish the skin. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, petrolatum, castor oil, propylene glycol, PABA or mineral oil.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kaplan MD Lip 20 Treatment Gloss!
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not a lip gloss person at all, but i received this product from a friend and I actually really like it! I have a really dark purple shade that looks like it would be a really pigmented color, but it goes on quite sheer. It tingles a little and isn't super sticky. Definitely recommend! Also conditions lips!

Looking for your answer?