Kaplan MD Lip 20 Treatment uploaded by Alice S.Kaplan MD Lip 20 Treatment uploaded by Alice S.

BY KAPLAN MD

Developed by renowned beverly hills dermatologist, stuart h. Kaplan, m.d., lip 20 is the first complete lip treatment that moisturizes, repairs, protects with spf 20 and adds natural fullness - all in one!

kari F.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Other more...
I ordered the color Hollywood which is a little on the orange side for my skin tone but I love love love the packaging and the minty flavor and will definitely order a different shade!
Mychelle B.
Canyon
I bought this in the clear color to protect my lips from the sun and drying out. It works well and plumps them a bit. I am not sure anyone else would really notice the plumping
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
The packaging for this product just could NOT be cuter! It's a twist up container where the lipstick pops out the top. Adorable. As for the product, it's a good lipstick. Not the most pigmented but I don't believe that's the point. It doesn't plump much but it does have a slight effect - without any discomfort. My only gripe is that I think it should be priced a tad bit lower.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: LIP 20 Treatment - KAPLAN MD more...
This is a really nice lip balm, even though it looks like a lipstick. I have the shade "Sheer Rosewood Shine" and it's barely noticeable color. It has a minty tingle which is so nice and a clear core which I'm assuming is where the treatment is!
thainara A.
Um dos melhores batons já criados.
Deixa um gosto de menta na boca incrivelmente inacreditável. Amei!
Isadora G.
Icó, CE
Esse produto é incrivelmente bom
Ele tem embalagens lindas
Uso muito
Adoro muito
Recomendo demais
Tasha H.
What's in the middle of this?

Amazon