Kaplan MD Lip 20 Duo Gloss, Rosewood Shimmer, 0.20 Ounce uploaded by Savannah B.

BY KAPLAN MD

Savannah B.
I love how luxurious I feel when I use them, they make your lips feels so moisturized. With smooth rich color, it not only moisturizes but gives your lips a natural fullness! Not to mention it has a SPF of 30! Like I mentioned before it come in 6 shades; Beverly, Hollywood, Melrose, Rodeo, Roxbury and Santa Monica. I will mention if lipsticks with any types of scents bother you, you will not like these! They have a semi strong smell of peppermint! With them being plumping lipsticks, between the formulas and the scent it really makes your lips feel so good. The lipsticks glide on smoothly and give your lips a really smooth texture feel. As far as do they make your lips bigger, as far as my top lip I cant really tell that much honestly. My bottom lip however does look more fuller whenever I use these. These are perfect everyday lipsticks in my opinion because they have a SPF of 30! These are currently priced at $30. In my opinion is pretty high, but considering this is a luxury brand, it may be worth it. In my opinion unless these really interest you, don't waste your money unless you know your going to really use them! However they do have a great color pay off, which is a plus. If your looking for a luxury lipstick, with great pigmentation, intense moisture and a SPF, look no more! I will link down below the website, where you can learn more about these Perfect Pout Lipsticks, and also see some of the other KAPLAN MD products they have to offer.
michelle p.
Venetia , Pa
I just purchased for the first time and am in love with it! It moisturizes while giving you the perfect color for your lips!
sheridan s.
South Bend, IN
Looks like a good product to use. I'm impressed by the looks of the product i would love to try this product