Kaplan MCAT Complete 7-Book Subject Review: Book + Online uploaded by Jessica H.

BY KAPLAN PUBLISHING

More people get into medical school with a Kaplan MCAT course than all major courses combined. Now the same results are available with Kaplan's MCAT Complete 7-Book Subject Review. This book features thorough subject review, more questions than any competitor, and the highest-yield questions available. The commentary and instruction comes directly from Kaplan MCAT experts and includes targeted focus on the most-tested concepts plus more questions than any other guide. These prep books simulate, better than anything else on the market, the experience of a one-on-one session with our top-rated instructors. Kaplan's MCAT Review offers: UNPARALLELED MCAT KNOWLEDGE: The Kaplan MCAT team has spent years studying every document related to the MCAT available. In conjunction with our expert psychometricians, the Kaplan team is able to ensure the accuracy and realism of our practice materials. THOROUGH SUBJECT REVIEW: Written by top-rated, award-winning Kaplan instructors. All material has been vetted by editors with advanced science degrees and by a medical doctor. EXPANDED CONTENT THROUGHOUT: While the MCAT has continued to develop, this book has been updated continuously to match the AAMC's guidelines precisely-no more worrying if your prep is comprehensive! MORE PRACTICE THAN THE COMPETITION: With questions throughout the book and access to three practice tests, Kaplan's MCAT Review has more practice than any other MCAT books on the market. ONLINE COMPANION: Access to online resources to augment content studying, including three practice tests. The MCAT is a computer-based test, so practicing in the same format as Test Day is key. TOP-QUALITY IMAGES: With full-color, 3-D illustrations, charts, graphs and diagrams from the pages of Scientific American, Kaplan's MCAT Review turns even the most intangible, complex science into easy-to-visualize concepts. KAPLAN'S MCAT REPUTATION: Kaplan gets more people into medical school than all other courses, combined. see more...

Jessica H.
Morgantown, WV
I just bought these and I am so excited to start using them! I have heard great reviews about these books!
Sophie P.
Welland, ON
The books themselves are good but the experience with the online/voice support was extremely negative. We couldn't log in and register to access the 'free' online practice tests. The very first time we entered the email and password we got this "Whoops these didn't match please try again" message. When I called their number, all I got was voicemail directing me to an email address, with a commitment to reply within 48 hours. That was on Wednesday July 22 around noon. It's July 25 by now and I've yet to hear from them, and our exam, as I stated in the email, is two weeks away. Plus their FAQs are seriously out of date, info is all for 2010 and earlier..