Kaplan GED Test 2016: Strategies, Practice & Review, Study Tools Online Included

BY NONE

Christopher F.
Las Vegas, NV
I have noticed a few typos! And at times i feel like I don't know whats going on buy if you're studying alone thata bound to happen. The online resources help a lot. I recommend this! Easy to follow along straight tonthe point and a dew tips to help you out
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
I m not sure why give 5 star but I know it's good book that help u to pass the ged test. I m taking free classes for ged and they recommend this book so I finally brought 2017 ged Kaplan . I got from amazon it's good price. I received 3 days ago not sure how to start this book to learn more. But Kaplan gives more info when u register the book on their website. I hope I can get ged soon .
Anjel P.
I chose to get my GED and I am currently using this book to study for the exam. This book is so helpful. I recommend this book to anyone who decides to get their GED. It is super affordable and has a lot of great features. For example, you re able to even study online rather than using the book if you're more of a computer person rather than pen and paper.
Rachel R.
Wellington, FL
This has been helping me exponentially for the GED test as well as brushing up on things I had forgotten about for college exams or just general information. Especially for this upcoming election. There's even an online study tool in case you need it. All you need to do is register the boon with proof of purchase.