BY KAOPECTATE

Original Formula Gentle Relief of Constipation. Restores Natural Balance. Once-a-Day Dosage. Sodium Free.

Buy on Walgreens*
Ablueday2 S.
Kaopectate Surfak Stool Softener Liqui-Gels get the job done. It sucks to be constipated and this pill helps you to not only get things moving again but it also softens it to make it easier.
Michelle B.
Dunbar, NE
A great way to stay regular, I used this product before I had surgery and after, I never once got constipated like I did with my other surgeries.
Stephanie R.
Ceres, CA
I bought these for my mother in law when we where in Hawaii and they took a little longer to work but they ended up working just fine
Kassandra W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This works great if you're constipated, but you should NEVER take this yup loose weight. It's not the right way to do it.
Amanda s.
Oshkosh, WI
Great bang for your buck. Fairly reasonably priced and works well. Would recommend to anyone who needs a stool softener
Becki J.
Las Vegas , NV
This does what it's supposed to do. I take it to ease my constipation. It's
Much better than taking a laxative.
adriana f.
N Hollywood, CA
Love that its only one pill a day because thats all you need because it works fast and gets you going.
Jessica H.
Huffman, TX
My husband uses this and would recommend it to anyone. It works instantly and keeps him regular.
Carmen T.
Bishop, TX
I really enjoy this product I used it after my gastric by pass surgery helped me out a lot!!
Michelle L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have IBS and these help this when needed, this works fast and reliable without pains etc
Raquel  V.