Kaopectate Max Upset Stomach Reliever Peppermint uploaded by Alew P.Kaopectate Max Upset Stomach Reliever Peppermint uploaded by Sylvia T.

BY KAOPECTATE

Kaopectate® Peppermint Max Upset Stomach Reliever.
Bismuth subsalicylate.
Max.
Anti-diarrheal.
Upset stomach reliever.
Twice the medicine as regular strength Kaopectate.
525 mg bismuth subsalicylate per 15 ml see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
LaWanda B.
Pecks Mill WV
I got a stomach virus a few days ago and I was throwing up really really bad for two days this stuff coated my stomach enough to where I could hold Sprite down. I was amazed because I was in really bad shape and it even helps with heart burn because my husband all he can really use is regular Rolaids because the berry makes it worse and he was able to drink this and it took it away. I'm really impressed with this medicine will definitely be recommending to others and will be buying in the future!
Kayla W.
The nasty taste of this is well worth the benefits it gives you. Of course it's more expensive then the store brands but with my experience name brands seem to just work better! It helped me so much when I got a little bug. I recommend this if you can get over the taste of it.
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff is amazing. It really does relieve any stomach discomforts and also peppermint is proven to help relieve stomach issues so for the product to do wonders with the scent of peppermint on top to help relieve pain, this is a must have!
Steph L.
Smells awful, tastes awful, but it works wonders when you aren't feeling well. I give it a low review because it's not safe to use during breastfeeding as advised by my doctor.
Megan G.
Lorain , OH
I have a lot of problems with nausea and this is seriously a miracle for me. It doesn't taste terrible (I get the vanilla flavor) and works quickly. It also is refrigerated, so the fact that it's cool makes it easy to stomach.
Crystal O.
Albuquerque, NM
I recently got over the stomach flu. My entire household actually. And this was our saving grace. It works and it works fast. Not to mention this is what we recommend to our patients as well! Love this stuff!
Bridgette M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This stuff works wonders. I had some stomach issues related to taking antibiotics and it helped clear me up with in a few hours. Would definitely recommend.
Sylvia T.
Elmendorf, TX
Kaopectate I highly recommended if you have upset stomach or nausea and anti-diarrheal. It may have a nasty taste but you will feel 💯hundred percent better👍
Amanda W.
Hilliard , FL
This product actually made my stomach issue worse. Be careful with this type of product, make sure you dont have any underlying stomach issues.
Autum E.
Parma, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff taste soooo nasty but it woeks soo good so i am a verry happy camper even with the taste