BY KAO

The megurhythm steaming hot eye mask instantly heats up to about 104f (40a"ƒ) and relaxes you and your eye area. The soothing warmth lasts from 5-10 minutes to dissolve away the day's stress.14 masks. Bulgarian rose scent. Caution: should temperature feel uncomfortable, remove immediately. Should rash, redness, or itchiness of eye area occur, discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor. Continued use may worsen symptoms. Do not store in direct sunlight or in high temperatures. Keep out of reach of children. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...*
Michelle K.
Review for: Lavender Sage more...
It definitely got warm and felt soothing on the eyes but the smell was a little overwhelming. I got used to it after the first time but I'm still not a fan (though it may have been the particular scent). I used some again when I got a stye and it felt really nice, but it's also good just for relaxing.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
So far it's a waste. It's barely warm, far from steaming! How is warmth suppose to help? Hand warmers are warming than this. Feels like a waste, got it off Amazon and it took weeks. I will likely gift the rest of the masks
Janne H.
Toronto, Ontario
These eye masks heat up withing a few seconds of putting them on. I think they stay warm for about 10-15 min. I found them to be very soothing and a few times, I fell asleep right away. It is definitely relaxing.
angela l.
Bought this in Japan and the lavender scent definitely helps me with my sleep and prevent me with swollen eyes in the morning because the pad heats up on your eyes. so your less likely to get dark circles.