BY KAO

Nelsy R.
This is the perfect lotion for oily skin. I wouldn't say mine is super oily but it definitely gets shiny throughout the day. This lotion dries immediately on your skin but hydrates & moisturizes at the same time.
magaly g.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this stuff. I keeps my skin moisturized and feels great on the skin. I recommend this lotion
Angel I.
I use this on all my tattoos after a few days. KEEPS THEM MOISTURIZED and eliminates the itching.
Kourt M.
This is my second favorite lotion after Suave Cocoa Butter only because it's pretty cheap to get.
Chelsi S.
Riverton, UT
Jergens lotion is nice. This would work best for people with super dry skin. people who have combination or oily skin it won't work well.
Becky J.
Wellness Guru Expert
The quality of this lotion is okay. I prefer thicker cremes over lotions. I'll use it in a bind or when I'm out of my regular creme.
Alicia C.
Waterford, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
This lotion is good. It works well, the lotion is just the right consistency, I hate when lotions are to runny. Also the lotions is inexpensive.