BY BIORÉ

Superior lightweight UV block for face, Matt Effect. Provides long-lasting UV protection of SPF50+/ PA+++. It has an ultra light, non-sticky texture. Also an ideal makeup base, it contains Sebum-absorbing powder to give you that matt look and keep skin... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angie G.
Angie G.
Jacksonville
This sunscreen is wonderful for my lifestyle in sunny, humid Florida weather. I have combination skin and my T-zone gets oily later in the day. When I wear the Biore Face Milk under my makeup, I have no oil or sweat issues. It will feel a little oily at first, but it dries matte and feels great. I highly recommend this product as a makeup primer and daily sunscreen. Caution: If your skin tone is pretty dark, it could be a little too white-ish.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
I've been using this for a few months, and while I absolutely love it for most circumstances...it just does not play well with my HG primer (Becca Backlight), which is really unfortunate. Provides a good, slightly matte base though, so it's good for light makeup days or going for a walk. No breakouts either, which is rare for me when using sunscreen all the time.
Angie P.
Angie P.
OUT. OF. THIS. WORLD compared to American sunscreens! If you thought Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen was good, this will blow your mind. The silicone in this product makes it great as a foundation primer with amazing SPF/UVA protection to boot! It does impart an unnoticeable gray cast (you honestly can't really tell). Not a miracle worker when it comes to very oily skin, but still an amazing buy (I've used 5 bottles already)
Zaryah K.
Zaryah K.
Ahwatukke
 at first I was iffy about the Biore facial milk. But I use it anyways because it was a gift. I ended up loving the formula and what it did to my face. It made my face feel clear and smooth. The packaging was small and easy to bring on the go. I would definitely buy this again as well as recommend this to others
Maddy C.
Maddy C.
Denver
This was ok. It didn't really help me out! I purchased this at the local Walmart and it wasn't as effective as I hoped! It was genral, smoothed eben, it was my first time using the product so maybe my next outcome will be different , I would buy it again if I found some ithrr review la that where good!!
Taresa S.
Taresa S.
Columbus
I really love all their products makes your face smooth and leaves your face feeling even and dry. I don't like when my face feels oily so I love these products because you don't have to worry about your face feeling that bodily through out the day the price is not to high
Tatiana B.
Tatiana B.
Folcroft
I think the biore products are very goo for any type of slink it very hydrating I bought it from the amazon app for a very minimal price so it wasn't to pricey but it could have been lower and the packaging was okay I would recommend it to others it's a very good product.
Jess🍁 D.
Jess🍁 D.
Tyler
The packaging is awesome. I'm glad I found this when I did, definitely got my moneys worth out of it. I thought my skin could never look this hydrated , Ever, but it does. All thanks to this product. It also feels really good on my skin too. 10/10 good work!
Shakeisha F.
Shakeisha F.
DuPont
I use this for every little blemish I get because this is gold this is crack in the forum of a make up brand I'm loving how my face is clearing up each time I use it it does have some bad side to it very drying and very liquefied but it's. Great 👍 product
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Everett, WA
Upon recievimg this product I have to say that is made my skin really oily and the fragrance was really bad I domt know if it was just this particular item maybe somethimg happen to it but I was not pleased