BY BIORÉ

Superior lightweight UV block for face, Matt Effect. Provides long-lasting UV protection of SPF50+/ PA+++. It has an ultra light, non-sticky texture. Also an ideal makeup base, it contains Sebum-absorbing powder to give you that matt look and keep skin... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angie P.
Angie P.
OUT. OF. THIS. WORLD compared to American sunscreens! If you thought Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen was good, this will blow your mind. The silicone in this product makes it great as a foundation primer with amazing SPF/UVA protection to boot! It does impart an unnoticeable gray cast (you honestly can't really tell). Not a miracle worker when it comes to very oily skin, but still an amazing buy (I've used 5 bottles already)
Maddy C.
Maddy C.
Denver
This was ok. It didn't really help me out! I purchased this at the local Walmart and it wasn't as effective as I hoped! It was genral, smoothed eben, it was my first time using the product so maybe my next outcome will be different , I would buy it again if I found some ithrr review la that where good!!
Christina T.
Christina T.
Very smooth and light on skin I loved it. I bought it at my local Walgreens the price was good for the quality that I got. I would definitely recommend this to any one who's is in search of an spf especially on their facial areas.
Sheena B.
Sheena B.
Very good work well with my sensitive skin. Would recommend this. I got it from Walmart. Helped out really well with my acne from pregnancy. Not to pricey for how well it worked.
Sheena S.
Sheena S.
I received a sample of this through Ipsy and I truly loved it! I would love to try more products! I never heard of this brand before it came in my Ipsy bag but I loved it!
Rebeca N.
Rebeca N.
Rockford
This product is amazing! Love how easy it is to apply to your face. No mess. Makes your face feel so hydrating and fresh....would recommend it to everyone i know
Leyla R.
Leyla R.
Was soft milky and nice and smooth milky and soft and smooth I bought it at some online website and thats were I bought it and was very pricey
Lilia L.
Lilia L.
New Prague
Good night babe I'm sorry babe you're not good enough for you to be a bad man I don't want to know what I did I say I don't have you I want to
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Jeannette
Not crazy about this brand. We have tried a number of this Brand's products and non have met or come close to meeting out expectations
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Its good but i think my skin is a bit sensative but i will higly recomend this to one of my friends or collegiate so they can tru it