BY BIORÉ

Superior lightweight UV block for face, Radiant Effect. Provides SPF50+/ PA+++ UV protection. It has an ultra light and non-sticky texture. Also an ideal makeup base, it contains ultra fine light correction powder to cover pores, correct skin dullness... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mariapaz S.
I admit that this brand does not reach or use it only 4 times but one day my cousin asked me to see that it was and I gave it and the moment I started to use it I could not help saying how happy I was with this brand and he said that To look at the same brand perodifferent products since it is very good and just 2 weeks ago I placed an order to see how it is going
Melanie F.
Macomb, IL
Works great, 10/10 recommendation! This product really brightens the skin and looks great under foundation or by itself! I will likely buy this again, totally met my expectations.  Has a super gentle feel and leaves skin smooth and not greasy at all!
Tricia M.
Saxonburg
Great facial cleanser. Best part is it has SPF in it. Double bonus. Since I have used it I see my face is brighter. It's very gentile ok your skin. Not harsh. Great price. Not bad compared to all the products out there. Must try.
Cami T.
Sunrise, FL
Great product and protects your skin against strong sun rays. I use this when it's extremely hot outside and it definitely protects. It's not too think and goes on easily on the skin it also has a nice scent to it
Erin D.
Kansas City
This product was pretty good. I expected a little bit more results for the price but overall was satisfied. The texture is very smoothing and has a nice smell. The packaging is small so it fits nicely in a purse compartment. I recommend this product for people with normal-dry skin.
Olivia M.
Johnson city
This product is very effective and I would love to continue buying it it was nice packaged and easy acces so I can take it everywhere and easily put it in my backpack or purse if I feel my face is dull
Terrie C.
KAO Biore Bright face milk SPF 50+ was very easy to put on went on smooth was not sticky and one lasted even after being in the water, I thought it was gentle on Enough to buy again at Sophia's
keilaya p.
Bainbridge, Ga
This product is really good named my face feel smooth and look brighter I love the spf in it. I bought this off of amazon. The packing was okay for product. It was a first time deal with this product.
I love everything this brand makes, its products are amazing and meet your expectations every time! It's also at a good value as are the rest of their products! It's very effective and makes your skin very soft and the overall moisture it brings to your skin is amazing! 10/10 would buy again!
Elaine C.
Brooklyn, NY
I first purchased this in japan as it was found in practically every drugstore I came upon. It has a nice milky texture that sinks into the skin. It gives a matte finish but has a subtle sheen.