BY BIORÉ

Superior lightweight UV block for face, Radiant Effect. Provides SPF50+/ PA+++ UV protection. It has an ultra light and non-sticky texture. Also an ideal makeup base, it contains ultra fine light correction powder to cover pores, correct skin dullness... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Olivia M.
Johnson city
This product is very effective and I would love to continue buying it it was nice packaged and easy acces so I can take it everywhere and easily put it in my backpack or purse if I feel my face is dull
Mariapaz S.
I admit that this brand does not reach or use it only 4 times but one day my cousin asked me to see that it was and I gave it and the moment I started to use it I could not help saying how happy I was with this brand and he said that To look at the same brand perodifferent products since it is very good and just 2 weeks ago I placed an order to see how it is going
Erika N.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
This stuff is awesome! I got it for the summer beings that i will be out in the sun alot. This was my first time using this product. The cost was a good value for the product. So far i think this product is very effective and I would most likely recommend it to others!
Debbie C.
Dartmouth, MA
I love this lotion, I use it as a sunscreen too. If I'm going to the beach I'll apply this to a bear face and head out like that. The spf 50 is great. I don't feel like I have a thick goopy sunscreen on my face, I feel like I have a light moisturizing cream.
Melanie F.
Macomb, IL
Works great, 10/10 recommendation! This product really brightens the skin and looks great under foundation or by itself! I will likely buy this again, totally met my expectations.  Has a super gentle feel and leaves skin smooth and not greasy at all!
Brandy A.
Salt Lake City
I needed a mask that would be safe for my sensitive skin. I love milk masks so when I saw biore had one I couldn't wait to try it. To my relief it was soothing and i had no adverse reaction to it. I will be making it a part of my skincare regimen.
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Absolutely Weightless! It absorbs instantly and has little to no fragrance. After using this sunscreen I will never use a traditional drugstore sunscreen ever again after using this. It is fairly moisturizing too! Will repurchase or stock up on next trip to Asia!
Tricia M.
Saxonburg
Great facial cleanser. Best part is it has SPF in it. Double bonus. Since I have used it I see my face is brighter. It's very gentile ok your skin. Not harsh. Great price. Not bad compared to all the products out there. Must try.
Jenna L.
Redlands, CA
Like spf 50 is so hard to find in something that wont make you feel like you are being weighed down and feel like a ton of crap on my face. however it didnt sit as well with my makeup and ran a little so that was the harder part but overall good coverage
Cami T.
Sunrise, FL
Great product and protects your skin against strong sun rays. I use this when it's extremely hot outside and it definitely protects. It's not too think and goes on easily on the skin it also has a nice scent to it