Kao Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel SPF50+ 2019 New 90ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kao Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel SPF50+ 2019 New 90ml!
How would you rate this product?
Brooklyn
This is the only spf I’ve used that doesn’t give me a white cast. There isn’t a scent and it doesn’t irritate my skin. It hydrates my skin and I’ve noticed I’ve had less dryness since using it.
Temple City, CA
I used to hate wearing sunscreens until I tried this. This is sort of like a tone up cream and sunscreen in one. I love how this sunscreen feels lightweight on my skin and doesn’t leave a white cast as well. It makes my skin look super dewy. I got it at my local Japanese beauty store, Maneki Neko. I pretty sure you can get this at Takashimi, Shibuyala, and yesstyle as well. I got mine for a buy one get one free. This converted me to trying different sunscreens as well and I’m almost done with my whole bottle too.
Merseyside, Liverpool
Kao Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel SPF50+ 2019 New 90ml uploaded by Katherine L.
Best sunscreen protection ever. I was introduced to this when I was on holiday in Hong Kong by my sister in law, ever since I've been using this. Biore UV watery Gel applies on and absorbs very quickly, without any oily /sticky feeling and is a SPF 50+ with a PA++++. I really recommend this

Looking for your answer?