Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial Pore StripsBioré
Kao Biore Pore Pack For Nose & Other Areas 10 Strips

Kao Biore Pore Pack For Nose & Other Areas 10 Strips

How To 1. Remove strip from pouch. Before using nose strips, twist strip to loosen and separate slits featured on nose strips only. 2. After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose or other face areas (where you have clogged pores or blackheads)....

boscia Pore Purifying Black Charcoal Strips Has anyone ever tried these? Did they actually work? Any redness or skin issues after use?
I Can’t tell if this if this is a good product. Has anyone found good results using these strips? I found it picks up some but is there a better product for blackheads on your nose?
Anyone have experience with these causing more breakouts after use? Or is that normal?
Start your review of Kao Biore Pore Pack For Nose & Other Areas 10 Strips!
Kayla B.
Buckley, WA
These are my favorite pore strips! Great for problem blackhead areas. The only thing I wish were different is that sometimes the sticky part can get stuck to your nose when removing. That's the only downside!
Samantha A.
Louisville
Very easy to use. Left skin feeling clean and smooth. First time using it. Fragrance was pleasant as not too strong. Seemed to be gentle o the skin.
Jerri C.
I have been using Biore to unclog my pores for well over a decade. Charcoal peel off masks have gained a lot popularity in the last year, and I have tried them, but I haven't seen the same results as my go-to blackhead remover. Tell me it's not satisfying to check the used strip and see what horrific stuff has come out of your pores? You can actually see how well it has worked! I've also tried the generic store brand versions, but they don't compare. I will be repurchasing these for years to come.
Naima C.
Fern Park, FL
It was super easy to use but didn’t notice much difference after 2 weeks of using the strips .
Jaden J.
Boise, ID
It was a good product! That made my pores feel and look smaller! I only have used them once but I would defiantly buy them again!
Katelyn G.
Miami
This works very well on my face it makes my face clear and shiny so i would love to get more of these products
Ceryn S.
Corrales, NM
I like the idea of these strips and they can be fun to use but I'm generally pretty disappointed by their efficacy. They just don't usually work for me and my skin end up just slightly stickier than it was before. It does make me feel pampered and it helps a bit but I always wish it did more
Jessica P.
Wichita, KS
great product !!!! i 100% recommend to anyone who likes these types of products !!!!!!!!
Kennady R.
I love these! They get black heads out without popping them! They are an awesome of the product and kinda on the cheaper side. I love the packaging it's simple i just wish thet made bigger packing and it a little rough to rip it off your skin but id buy again
jenny C.
absolutely amazing!! it clears out the pores on my nose within one strip of use.
i always use this after a face wash/exfoliation, and stick this on while i do some emails. 15 minutes later, i can see all the gunk it is able to withdraw from my pores and it’s purely satisfying (although slightly disgusting) to see. there’s a huge, noticeable difference!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gabbi D.