Kao Biore Pore Pack For Nose & Other Areas 10 Strips uploaded by Tamanna I.

BY KAO

How To 1. Remove strip from pouch. Before using nose strips, twist strip to loosen and separate slits featured on nose strips only. 2. After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose or other face areas (where you have clogged pores or blackheads).... see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Nikki M.
Gresham
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way these work! My boyfriend and I get these and do them once a week to keep the nose soft and clean. It makes it easier to apply makeup to my nose after using this product
member-78b9c
i loved this product. i left this on for a few minutes and my blackheads and gross dead skin were taken off! so happy with this product. it definitely met my expectations. i’m running out and i need to buy some more soon!
Emma R.
This thing rips the crap right out of your pores. It's easy to do and very effective in my opinion. I just wish the product came with a higher quantity of the strips. I would buy again most definitely
Krysten T.
I love this product, leaves skin amazingly smooth and clear of blackheads! It's quick and easy to use!
Taylor D.
Hockessin, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these! Gets out all of the blackheads and nasty junk within my problem area, aka my nose.
Tamanna I.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been using this pore strips for a long time now. I kinda love this because it cleans those pesky thing on nose to some extent. Then again I won't give it a five star because it doesn't clean black/whiteheads 100%