BY BIORÉ

How To 1. Remove strip from pouch. Before using nose strips, twist strip to loosen and separate slits featured on nose strips only. 2. After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose or other face areas (where you have clogged pores or blackheads).... see more...

Gina R.
LIVERPOOL, NY
Good Lord the stuff living inside my face deserves it's own gross YouTube video!
I know what is stuck deep in my pores now thanks to Biore Cleaning Strips. And they aren't just for your nose now!
Strips are applied easily with a bit of water,  nothing fancy needed. A short wait while I check social media or make a cup of tea, and we are ready to peel!
A gentle pull (a little less harsh than taking off a bandage), and the grossness is revealed.  It is amazing how well they work, and how good they remove all that gross gunk living deep in your pores.
A box won't set you back much,  and they are well worth it when you see a fresh face staring back at you.
I have recommended them to friends in the past,  and continue to do so as they are simple, affordable,  and THEY WORK!
Kirin K.
Phoenix
I tried these and they don’t really do anything. They paper it’s made of doesn’t conform to your face or nose and I feel like you pull at you’re skin ALOT for little to no results. If you’re looking for s good pore cleaning mask and you are willing to go through a little pain try hell pore it runs about $10 and you get a lot of product. It can be painful but has fantastic results.
Pru M.
I really like the biore pore strips because it is Instant gratification. There's no GUESTIMATING as to whether a pore declogging is actually occurring. You see all that has been removed once the strip is removed. There is no pain when pulling the strip off & IMO you want to pull strip away & upward from each end in order to ensure that you are removing as much debris as possible.
Kay B.
Beachwood, OH
Love, love, love Biore strips! Compared to the popular black peel off masks, Biore beats them hands down. After peeling off Biore strips, I can clearly see all the dirt that came out of my pores. These strips prevent blackheads from forming and are a miracle in a box. I highly suggest using them on your problem areas for blackheads. Two thumbs up!
Susan C.
Townsend, MA
I've got fairly clear skin and always have, so I didn't expect these to do much, but I was pretty impressed with how much smoother the skin on my nose was after using these just once! Super simple to use and easy to remove. You'll find yourself oddly fascinated by the stuff that sticks to these things!
Ceryn S.
Santa Fe, NM
I like the idea of these strips and they can be fun to use but I'm generally pretty disappointed by their efficacy. They just don't usually work for me and my skin end up just slightly stickier than it was before. It does make me feel pampered and it helps a bit but I always wish it did more
Shelby R.
I have very sensitive skin. Even mild facial cleansers break me out. With that being said I had my hesitations about this product. With one use I had mild redness but nothing too terrible. The next day all redness was gone and my pores were visibly smaller! I use this once a week.
Nancy P.
Got the gunk out but hurt pulling it off. I have issues with black heads on my nose and chin and have a hard time removing the grime and drug, this product helped with that, pulling stuff out and cleaning up my problem areas. I w would recommend this to friends and family
sally M.
San Francisco
It did what it was intended to do. It was gentle on my skin when applying it and didn’t irritate my skin. It was very effective in doing what it did. I wold recconend buying it at Walmart or someplace that has discounts because they can get a little pricey.
Randi R.
Warminster, PA
I love it   It works great. Gets the job done fast and easy. Its my go to when I’m in a rush. Works like magic. I highly recommend it the price is right. Great value. Met my expectations. Works wonderful.  I’ll definitely buy it again very soon (: love love
Colleen Y.
Buffalo, NY
Anyone have experience with these causing more breakouts after use? Or is that normal?
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
Does this work well like in the commercials?