BY BIORÉ

For eye and lip makeup, also for other makeup. Add collagen, Hyaluronic Acid for moisturizing experience Removes all makeup even for the water-proof mascara No coloring, non-comedogenic formula, fresh fruity scent Size: 180ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
Miranda C.
London
Nice product but I found it to be drying for my skin plus its a little expensive for what you are getting. The formula is okay but its definitely drying for sensitive skin. Not too bad though and I would recommend if you have normal/ combination skin.
wawa r.
this is my second makeup remover after garnier sakura white . i love the smooth skin feel after using it .
Mariane P.
Gaspe , WY
Love it! Doesn't dry my skin out, and my face has overall improved since I started using it.
Bree R.
Removes make up and doesn't make my skin feel overly dry. Probably wouldn't purchase again
Savanah N.
Worked really well had no reactions would use again, good amount of product for the price
Gisselle M.
Dentro de los de marCa de farmacia esta muy bueno quita el maquillaje rapido y efectivo