BY BIORÉ

For eye and lip makeup, also for other makeup. Add collagen, Hyaluronic Acid for moisturizing experience Removes all makeup even for the water-proof mascara No coloring, non-comedogenic formula, fresh fruity scent Size: 180ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sara M.
Needville
Leaves your face feeling nice and cool and it takes the make up right off kinda expensive but worth the money
Kelli T.
This is the BEST makeup remover. It comes off so easy and doesn't dry my skin out. Also not too expensive.
Adrian B.
Not the best I've ever had but wasn't the worst either. I would use it again and would recommend to people.
Lauran W.
Was awesome I'll definitely get it again.it even removed my all day wear makeup up but was easy on my skin.
Paola H.
Shelbyville
Don't need much to remove makeup from your eyes, does not leave residue. Inexpensive and I really like it
Camden S.
Charleston, SC
I kinda like this product. It was kinda harsh on my skin. But I got the job done. It was effective.
Eleanne U.
Dallas
Me encanta este removedor es súper bueno, 100% recomendado. Cuando lo usen verán lo bueno que es!
Abby  H.
Bowling Green, KY
This works so well! It doesn't take much to get off eye makeup. Will
Definitely purchase again!
Lauren M.
San Antonio
I've had better but it gets most of my makeup off. Just not eye makeup , try another product
Alia A.
Very gentle and not very harsh on the skin as some makeup remover do which stings my face. But this is just like one of those holly grail of mine that is a must have on my vanity. Price wise it's very reasonable as you can find it at a local drugstore here in Malaysia.