BY BIORÉ

For eye and lip makeup, also for other makeup. Add collagen, Hyaluronic Acid for moisturizing experience Removes all makeup even for the water-proof mascara No coloring, non-comedogenic formula, fresh fruity scent Size: 180ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
April P.
This makeup remover did its job and it smelled pretty good. Just a little more pricey than my regular eye makeup remover. Nicely packaged
jessica p.
Northumberland
Great product! Left my face smooth and shiny. I definitely recommend it. One of the best I've used yet. My skin feels and looks great.
Moon C.
Leaves my lids soft and not feeling oily with one swipe my eyeshadow is off it is very gentle and you don't have to use so much product
Cinthia C.
Los Angeles
Removes make up without being harsh on skin, it's soft and delicate onto skin. Love it. I recommend it. Also biore nose strips.
Kayla A.
Corpus Christi
This Biore makeup remover works very well. At first it wasn't my favorite but I enjoy the price and how handy it has become.
Laurice W.
Buffalo
It Really Helps Remove My Makeup On My Eyes and It it Very Effective and You Probably Could Find It At Your Local Drugstore.
Alyssa E.
Awesome product. Doesn't burn. Not only does it clean my skin but also leaves it hydrated and silky after each use.
Erin S.
This product does what it's made for. The only problem is that it leaves my face sticky and that bothers me.
Jessica C.
This product worked great for me. It took off my makeup not hassle at all. I like the products of this brand
Nichole T.
pretty good product last time i got it was alittle oily and my face is already oily but works very well.....