BY KANTO #84 in Speakers

Hear What You ve Been Missing Hear what you ve been missing by turning ordinary MP3 sound into something extraordinary with the Kanto SYD 5 iPod speaker system.  This 2.1 sound system has a built-in subwoofer for deep, resounding bass.  Additionally, two wide-range drivers offer exceptional audio quality across the spectrum, producing clear, crisp highs that sing.  The sleek, rectangular acoustic wood cabinet speaker system lets you dock and charge your iPod, and you can even output video from an iPod to your flat panel screen.  The SYD 5 is compatible with the latest iPod and iPhone models, and works with all MP3 players. Handcrafted Wood Delivers Enhanced Sound Clarity Unlike the plastic component. see more...

• Always wanted to get one of these speakers. I have one from the dru...3 Answers
  • It looks really nice. How durable is it around a toddler? 1 Answers
  • Is this speaker comparable to Bose. How loud is t...Be the first to answer!
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
One of my friends had this down with us at the beach and it was so loud it works great wish I had one!
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Madison, GA
I love this color. To me it seems very loud and I love listening to loud music at times to block out certain things.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
It's really small, so it's great for those who have little space. The sound is just fantastic.
Olga A.
Olga A.
Dallas, TX
Kanto Powered Speaker is amazing!!! Love it and recommend every one! Had it in my dorm room!
Haley S.
Haley S.
Pfafftown, NC
Love this think it's so cute and I love the mint green at the top it's just a good little top
Ana p.
Ana p.
Tampa, FL
I love it, easy to use and has good sound to it.The best thing is it is lite wight and is small.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Bethel, PA
I love speakers like these and I am totally sure this is one of the best one I have seen so far.
Arielle D.
Arielle D.
columbus, Ohio
I love music and especially speakers louuud ones cause i like to blastmy music and in the car
Collin R.
Collin R.
Waukesha, WI
Awesome bass on this little guy. It packs a punch for sure. A good replacement for that bulky system.
Dayanne O.
Dayanne O.
 procuramos bons  recomendo estes ótimos este é um deles otimo e recomendo    pra todos produtos e compartilho quero muito testa
alby  y.
alby y.
Spring, Tx
Has anyone found this anywhere els for a cheaper price?!
Regina V.
Regina V.
Do these come in different colors? Id like to get one for my kids when they want to listen to learning music and we all can listen to it... =)
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Always wanted to get one of these speakers. I have one from the drug store but I want something that will last and works good. Does this happen to be worth it? Lmk thanks!(:
mary o.
mary o.
Memphis, TN
How good is it??
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anybody heard it directly compared to Bose? What's the benefit of this brand over another?