BY KANTO #82 in Speakers

Hear What You ve Been Missing Hear what you ve been missing by turning ordinary MP3 sound into something extraordinary with the Kanto SYD 5 iPod speaker system.  This 2.1 sound system has a built-in subwoofer for deep, resounding bass.  Additionally, two wide-range drivers offer exceptional audio quality across the spectrum, producing clear, crisp highs that sing.  The sleek, rectangular acoustic wood cabinet speaker system lets you dock and charge your iPod, and you can even output video from an iPod to your flat panel screen.  The SYD 5 is compatible with the latest iPod and iPhone models, and works with all MP3 players. Handcrafted Wood Delivers Enhanced Sound Clarity Unlike the plastic component. see more...

Doreen C.
This is a great speaker. However, I do find the price a bit pricey for most people.
jamela r.
San Leandro, CA
Love this! its really easy to use cn bring and use it anywhere since it doesn't take that much of space!!
Sabrina B.
Definitely worth the price! The speaker is loud and so far it's never failed me.
Destiny L.
This radio is very good for the price! small so it takes up hardly any space!!
Ana p.
Tampa, FL
I love it, easy to use and has good sound to it.The best thing is it is lite wight and is small.
Kliche' S.
Indianapolis, IN
This radio is really good, but expensive. Its small it don't take up much space at all.
Aubrey M.
San Bernardino, CA
Dancing around cleaning and listening to music has been more fun since I got this
Ali D.
Its cute, the color is nice as well. Its quality as well as durability is great.
irita p.
Lynwood, CA
I have this my brother bought it for christmas i love it because i perfectly love music
Darlene B.
I , ON
1953 reviews
I've never seen this product before but, I read that it produces clear and crisp sound
Regina V.
Do these come in different colors? Id like to get one for my kids when they want to listen to learning music and we all can listen to it... =)
alby  y.
Spring, TX
Has anyone found this anywhere els for a cheaper price?!
Mariah S.
Always wanted to get one of these speakers. I have one from the drug store but I want something that will last and works good. Does this happen to be worth it? Lmk thanks!(:
Alyssa H.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anybody heard it directly compared to Bose? What's the benefit of this brand over another?
mary o.