BY KANTO #83 in Speakers

Hear What You ve Been Missing Hear what you ve been missing by turning ordinary MP3 sound into something extraordinary with the Kanto SYD 5 iPod speaker system.  This 2.1 sound system has a built-in subwoofer for deep, resounding bass.  Additionally, two wide-range drivers offer exceptional audio quality across the spectrum, producing clear, crisp highs that sing.  The sleek, rectangular acoustic wood cabinet speaker system lets you dock and charge your iPod, and you can even output video from an iPod to your flat panel screen.  The SYD 5 is compatible with the latest iPod and iPhone models, and works with all MP3 players. Handcrafted Wood Delivers Enhanced Sound Clarity Unlike the plastic component. see more...

Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
These speakers have amazing sound quality and they're sleek in looks. But the price is too high for me!
jamela r.
San Leandro, CA
Love this! its really easy to use cn bring and use it anywhere since it doesn't take that much of space!!
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
One of my friends had this down with us at the beach and it was so loud it works great wish I had one!
Nayeli V.
Visalia, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Bought this for my bf for Xmas! I can't wait for him to use it! He's been wanting some cool speakers!
Collin R.
Waukesha, WI
Awesome bass on this little guy. It packs a punch for sure. A good replacement for that bulky system.
Natalie W.
Bethel, PA
I love speakers like these and I am totally sure this is one of the best one I have seen so far.
Ana p.
Tampa, FL
I love it, easy to use and has good sound to it.The best thing is it is lite wight and is small.
Caitlin H.
It's really small, so it's great for those who have little space. The sound is just fantastic.
Arielle D.
columbus, Ohio
I love music and especially speakers louuud ones cause i like to blastmy music and in the car
Haley S.
Pfafftown, NC
Love this think it's so cute and I love the mint green at the top it's just a good little top
Regina V.
Do these come in different colors? Id like to get one for my kids when they want to listen to learning music and we all can listen to it... =)
alby  y.
Spring, TX
Has anyone found this anywhere els for a cheaper price?!
Mariah S.
Always wanted to get one of these speakers. I have one from the drug store but I want something that will last and works good. Does this happen to be worth it? Lmk thanks!(:
Alyssa H.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anybody heard it directly compared to Bose? What's the benefit of this brand over another?
mary o.