BY KANTO #82 in Speakers

Hear What You ve Been Missing Hear what you ve been missing by turning ordinary MP3 sound into something extraordinary with the Kanto SYD 5 iPod speaker system.  This 2.1 sound system has a built-in subwoofer for deep, resounding bass.  Additionally, two wide-range drivers offer exceptional audio quality across the spectrum, producing clear, crisp highs that sing.  The sleek, rectangular acoustic wood cabinet speaker system lets you dock and charge your iPod, and you can even output video from an iPod to your flat panel screen.  The SYD 5 is compatible with the latest iPod and iPhone models, and works with all MP3 players. Handcrafted Wood Delivers Enhanced Sound Clarity Unlike the plastic component. see more...

Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
One of my friends had this down with us at the beach and it was so loud it works great wish I had one!
Collin R.
Waukesha, WI
Awesome bass on this little guy. It packs a punch for sure. A good replacement for that bulky system.
Nayeli V.
Visalia, CA
Bought this for my bf for Xmas! I can't wait for him to use it! He's been wanting some cool speakers!
Alicia C.
Bridgeport, CT
There ok , not as loud as i thought. could be better... wow ....... hmmmm .
Natalie W.
Bethel, PA
I love speakers like these and I am totally sure this is one of the best one I have seen so far.
Caitlin H.
It's really small, so it's great for those who have little space. The sound is just fantastic.
Arielle D.
columbus, Ohio
I love music and especially speakers louuud ones cause i like to blastmy music and in the car
Olga A.
Dallas, TX
Kanto Powered Speaker is amazing!!! Love it and recommend every one! Had it in my dorm room!
Tat T.
Avenel, NJ
I listened to many similar products. This and the Bose top the list. Sound quality is excellent for both.
Lilia R.
Tigard, OR
Great sound! Easy to take with you everywhere, plus it has a long battery life. Totally worth the price.
Regina V.
Do these come in different colors? Id like to get one for my kids when they want to listen to learning music and we all can listen to it... =)
alby  y.
Spring, TX
Has anyone found this anywhere els for a cheaper price?!
Mariah S.
Always wanted to get one of these speakers. I have one from the drug store but I want something that will last and works good. Does this happen to be worth it? Lmk thanks!(:
Alyssa H.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anybody heard it directly compared to Bose? What's the benefit of this brand over another?
mary o.