BY KANTO #82 in Speakers

Hear What You ve Been Missing Hear what you ve been missing by turning ordinary MP3 sound into something extraordinary with the Kanto SYD 5 iPod speaker system.  This 2.1 sound system has a built-in subwoofer for deep, resounding bass.  Additionally, two wide-range drivers offer exceptional audio quality across the spectrum, producing clear, crisp highs that sing.  The sleek, rectangular acoustic wood cabinet speaker system lets you dock and charge your iPod, and you can even output video from an iPod to your flat panel screen.  The SYD 5 is compatible with the latest iPod and iPhone models, and works with all MP3 players. Handcrafted Wood Delivers Enhanced Sound Clarity Unlike the plastic component. see more...

Jazmyn G.
New Windsor , NY
Got this for Xmas, not bad. The color options are really nice. The sound could be a little louder but that's just me being nit picky.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
Thus is really cute, not really all that loud, but I still like it either way till I can get something else.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
I don't know if I would buy a portable speaker because I honestly don't see the need for one but I like the color combination.
danielle n.
Appleton, WI, WI
Love size and color of speaker! Works well on sound. Priced well for quality! Takes up little space which is nice!
Abby K.
Brigantine, NJ
The quality is great on this speaker and I love using this for parties. All my friends have these at their house too and it's just awesome
Jasmine H.
Madison, GA
I love this color. To me it seems very loud and I love listening to loud music at times to block out certain things.
Haley S.
Pfafftown, NC
Love this think it's so cute and I love the mint green at the top it's just a good little top
katelyn h.
Weatherford, OK
Great gift for the holidays. Since smart phones are everywhere. Would be great to take with you everywhere.
Lauren J.
Frostburg, MD
Totally worth the price, a great speaker. it can get really loud. plus the color combination is super cute.
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
These speakers have amazing sound quality and they're sleek in looks. But the price is too high for me!
Regina V.
Do these come in different colors? Id like to get one for my kids when they want to listen to learning music and we all can listen to it... =)
alby  y.
Spring, TX
Has anyone found this anywhere els for a cheaper price?!
Mariah S.
Always wanted to get one of these speakers. I have one from the drug store but I want something that will last and works good. Does this happen to be worth it? Lmk thanks!(:
Alyssa H.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anybody heard it directly compared to Bose? What's the benefit of this brand over another?
mary o.