BY KANTEK

Bubble Free Technology utilizes edge only adhesive to ensure a clear bubble and dust free surface. Removable and reusable. Provides a high fidelity image. Scratch and fingerprint resistant coatings. Available for iPad and iPad Mini, in both Black and White. Includes a Microfiber cleaning cloth. Specifications FILTER, IPAD, PROTECTIVE, BK Global Product Type: Mobile Device Accessories-Screen Film For Use With: iPad Black Accessory Type: Protective Filter Color(s): Black Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0% Total Recycled Content Percent: 0% see more...

• Does this protect the iPad from water damage?1 Answers
Aleecia R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I've used this for my iPad and it was really professional. Unlike other protective filters it didn't leave bubbles that looked tacky. It is nice and smooth when I scroll through my iPad. It's great you should really consider purchasing this product.
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
I just love this it protects my iPad from my kids. It is a great to always have an extra one in the house in case one gets too messy to see the screen.
Lisa T.
Randolph, MA
I love this product so much! it does such a great job protecting my iPad and it is nice and smooth to scroll through.
Jacqueline H.
Stoney Creek, ON
Really wish I got this product when I first got my iPad but its helped prevent a lot of damage since buying.
Melissa W.
Summersville , WV
Does this protect the iPad from water damage?