BY KANON BY SCANNON

Classic oriental woods and patchouli. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
This product is awesome!! Not only is the scent amazing but it keeps lasting all day long with its lingering odor. The quality is great and the lasting power is fantastic. I recommend trying this for sure!
Jessica N.
Ocala, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Saw this at Walmart during Christmas time so I got it for my brother thinking he will like it because I thought it smelled pretty good. Turns out he hated it.
Katy m.
Ashburn , GA
Actually not a very big fan of this fragrance I probably wouldn't recommend it to anybody who was on the market for a new one I guess it's just not my style
Cassie K.
Lawrence, KS
I bought this as a gift for a friend of mine's husband he absolutely loves it and it smells wonderful definitely get out and buy it
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
No lo avia visto en mi vida no se que tan bueno seas este producto es de buena marca pero no se que bueno sea que calidad
mariangel a.
Es bueno y huele muy bien a mi parecer. Lo único que no me gusta es el envase. Pero su olor es muy bueno
Adebunmi L.
Frankfort, KY
Dis spray is awesome,am a first time user and I must tell you am not disappointed.its literally the best
Shonda M.
Hialeah , FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I am very picky about fragrances but this fragrance is very amazing.I love it and so does my husband.
Sidney l.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
It smells soooo good. I got it for my boyfriend and he loves it. It's definitely a great buy.
okara s.
Tamarac, FL
This is a good product because o bought it for someone and they loved it so you should buy it
Kayla
Would this be a good christmas gift ?
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Where can I buy this cologne?
Romina L.
México
En donde la puedo encontrar?
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
Has anyone used this before? Does it smell good?
Amanda B.
Im just here for the badge.