Kanka Professional Strength Soft Brush Tooth/Mouth Pain Gel uploaded by Luna G.Kanka Professional Strength Soft Brush Tooth/Mouth Pain Gel uploaded by Amanda G.

BY KANKA

New! Professional Strength Kanka Soft Brush™ Tooth/Mouth Pain Gel Pleasant Tasting Formula For Tooth & Gum Pain - Toothaches, Brace/Denture Irritation, Gum Discomfort, Canker Sores 50+ Uses Fast complete relief ...maximum strength medication Ultra soft brush tip ...applies medication gently and comfortably Unique applicator ...easy to apply in hard-to-reach areas Easy to dispense ...just twist base ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Luna G.
San Francisco , CA
I'm new at getting canker sores but I've had them for a few days. They have caused me so much pain that I told my mom to pick me up some Origel to numb it. She couldn't find any but she found this which is made for canker sores so I decided to try it out. It numbs quickly. Great for hard to reach places. Only con is that doesn't last long. Only tip is when you apply to a spot just keep your mouth closed and it will last longer.
Nicole R.
Bethel, OH
Works great for temporary tooth and gum relief very soft brush also with the brush u don't spill it. great for on the go or at home.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Best relief I've found for my canker sores! I'm used to applying medications on them constantly, but I literally only applied maybe three times a day versus the several times with other products.
Marissa C.
Bridgeville, PA
Unfortunately, I get canker sores all the time. I always need something to relieve the pain so that I can eat and talk. I carry this around in my purse because it isn't messy, and it works!
Caitlin H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Broke a tooth on the weekend, when there are no dentists open. Bought this and it has worked wonders. Has not taken away all of the pain, but definitely helps quite a bit!
Amanda G.
La Grange, TX
This product is amazing I have used the brand before but this pen let's you put the medicine on more accurate and while it doesn't last long it helps
Candace C.
Las Vegas, NV
This product works okay but it doesn't last long but when your in pain id take any relief even if its not that long.id buy this again!
Claire P.
If you have a canker sore, skip the regular, liquid kanka or other numbing liquids. THIS is what you really need! It is way easier and wayyy less painful to apply to the sore, since it has a soft brush that just brushes the gel onto the sore. It's a lot easier to stick in your purse to use throughout the day. I feel that since it's easier to apply, it lasts longer and doesn't spread to other parts of the mouth resulting in things being numb that don't need to be. This Softbrush is a lifesaver!
Siri S.
This is good for temporary pain relief of canker sores, though it doesn't last super long. Easy to carry around, though you should wash off the brush if you apply directly on your sore...hygiene!