Kanka Mouth Pain Liquid uploaded by Rachael D.Kanka Mouth Pain Liquid uploaded by Keri B.Kanka Mouth Pain Liquid uploaded by Kimberly M.

BY KANKA

Professional Strength Mouth Pain Liquid with Convenient Applicator Oral Anesthetic/Oral Mucosal Protectant Maximum Pain Relief Forms Protective Coating For Sores Inside the Mouth - Canker Sores, Denture Abrasions, Irritation from Braces American Dental Association Accepted see more...

• Does this actually aid in healing canker sores or just ma...1 Answers
Tiffany D.
San antonio, TX
I find this to be the most effective product for canker sores. Not only does it numb the pain, but it puts a protective barrier around the sore. It does sting a bit when first applying, but it all numbs away. I have noticed that canker sores heal faster with this product as well
Ashley J.
Chestertown, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff works miracles. It numbs the area that it is placed on and sloths your sore. The only hard thing to get through is the stuff g at first but it doesn't last long. I am super satisfied with this product. It is affordable and you can find it at your local convenient store
Molly B.
Kenedy, TX
This is definitely my go to when I have a bad sore in my mouth. It makes it so much less painful and I can actually eat and talk instead of cry because they hurt . I wish the numbness could last a little longer though because I find myself reapplying it very often.
Gigi E.
I love this because it numbs where ever I put it and that is what it is used for, yes it did meet my expectations! Because I was in pain then I wasn't. I got it at cvs also!!
Rachael D.
Orlando, FL
I am absolutely blown away by thr strength of this medication and the duration of time it lasts. it is so much better then any other mouth numbing medication out there. I will never purchase anything else for pain in and around my mouth. This is the only medication that alleviates my pain. I would swear by this product.
Kimberly M.
Dingmans Fry, PA
I recently had a cold sore and this worked like magic. This is the most effective and strongest oral miming agent I have tried. I wish I knew about this when I had braces and often got inner lip sores. It would probably work perfectly for that.
Ayrianna N.
Absolutely my go to whenever I have a sore in my mouth. It immediately takes away the pain. It completely numbs the sore and the area around it. Plus it helps to heal it, at least that is what I have experienced. I would definitely recommend keeping this on hand.
Kaylin D.
Hayward, CA
I have a bad one on my tongue and this really helped with the pain. It does hurt when applying but once you get passed that it helps. Little pricey for how much you get but its worth it to not be in a big amount of pain.
Krystle R.
Lyman, SC
When you apply this liquid, it is by far the most painful thing ever. Burns like fire for a good 10 seconds. Barely provides any numbing. Which doesn't last long at all.
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I hate giving this stuff an "A" because it hurts so bad. It works wonders though. After the initial sting, it does numb the problem area. I would recommend this product, but no one likes purchasing medicine that hurts! :)
Kimberly K.
Redmond, OR
Does this actually aid in healing canker sores or just mask the pain?

back