BY KANGA CARE

Exclusive Kanga Care Wet Bag Half Moon Shape to Allow More Volume 2 Perfect for Day Care 3 Holds 12+ Diapers Inserts Kanga Care Wet Bags are a traditional regular size wet bag, except instead of being flat, they are half moon shaped to allow more volume. The Kanga Care Wet Bags have color matching, heavy duty zippers that are easy to grab. Zipper is placed on the front so the top of the bag functions as a lid. There is a strap on top that can be opened by an industrial strength snap so that the bag can be attached to a stroller handle, door knob, or other ideal hanging place. Kanga Care diapers and accessories are also biodegradable! When composted they will biodegrade in 4-5 years. In 2008 Kanga Care started using a biodegradable TPU waterproof material. Biodegradable TPU is solvent-free polyester fabric that has been laminated with a thermoplastic polyurethane using a see more...

Jennifer T.
Wewahitchka, FL
I have a six year old and this has come in very handy with her on several occasions. She has had accidents in the car (spilled water from her cup onto her clothes) and after changing her, this bag worked great to store her little shorts/undies in until we got home. With them in this bag, nothing else got wet because of them
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
I can't say enough great things about these bags. They are perfect for those time when your children have an accident, and it's also perfect for taking to the pool to keep your wet swimsuits or towels from getting the rest of your dry stuff from getting wet.
Brittany G.
Love these bags! Not just great for cloth diapers burn super awesome for the beach/ pool, the gym, the car! They're fairly affordable especially for the quality. Would definitely recommend! Definitely met my expectations.
AMY D.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love everything from this company. The products are well made in bright, fun colors. I got this to use with my kangacare runparooz and they fit really well and so far we haven't had any leaks ! I would buy this wet bag again
Jenna L.
Pequannock, NJ
I love these bags! I probably own about twelve of them to have on hand for every occasion imaginable! Weather it's diapers, wet clothes, any mistakes that happen can easily be zipped away until a garbage or washing machine is near!
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
My daycare kids used these and they really work. Kept wet inside. They definitely need washed daily because you do put dirty and wet diapers in them. It's wise to buy a few of these! I would recommend this to others.
Tarah G.
I've been cloth diapers for a couple years. I own several Kanga Care wet bags. They're by far my favorite, of the several brands I have used, and they have lots of fun patterns. I've recommended these to parents on several occasions.
Kortney G.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this wet bag for out and about on long trips. It holds up to 10 cloth diapers and is great for soiled and wet clothes also.
Brittney L.
This is perfect for my son's medications. He is special needs and I had a hard time finding somthing realistic and this is perfect+
Jessica M.
Buckhannon, WV
Seriously adorable, I keep one in my diaper bag for soiled clothes and cloth diapers, easily cleaned and super absorbent!
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
What is this exactly? I don't really understand
Amanda P.
Birchwood, TN
where can i ourchase one of these at???
Carissa K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Why not just use a plastic bag?
Teresa J.
San Antonio, TX
What is this used for
Maria T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this plastic or fabric??