BY KANGA CARE

Exclusive Kanga Care Wet Bag Half Moon Shape to Allow More Volume 2 Perfect for Day Care 3 Holds 12+ Diapers Inserts Kanga Care Wet Bags are a traditional regular size wet bag, except instead of being flat, they are half moon shaped to allow more volume. The Kanga Care Wet Bags have color matching, heavy duty zippers that are easy to grab. Zipper is placed on the front so the top of the bag functions as a lid. There is a strap on top that can be opened by an industrial strength snap so that the bag can be attached to a stroller handle, door knob, or other ideal hanging place. Kanga Care diapers and accessories are also biodegradable! When composted they will biodegrade in 4-5 years. In 2008 Kanga Care started using a biodegradable TPU waterproof material. Biodegradable TPU is solvent-free polyester fabric that has been laminated with a thermoplastic polyurethane using a see more...

Ashley F.
Joliet, IL
These are hands-down my favorite wetbags! The shape allows them to hold a lot and they are my go-to wetbags when traveling with cloth diapers. I also use one in my kitchen to store dirty kitchen cloths and towels. The quality is fantastic and they come in tons of fun prints!
Ciara C.
Evans, GA
I wish there had more of theses. From wet clothes to the beach to accident you can go on with this bag it's a great price there are different patterns out there am I found a few on Amazon as well as you can. Actually a lot of stuff in these bags
Liesl A.
We used this primarily for cloth diapers and wipes and while it is ideal for those it also works great for wet swimsuits! I loved having something to tote around wet suits after s trip to the pool that I could resize and that would keep everything g else from getting wet. Love this Kanga care product!
Candice W.
This bag is excellent for those wet/soiled items that you want kept separate. The material is cloth and is machine washable. It holds up to twelve dirty diapers. Once composted, the bag is biodegradable. All for less then $20.00 at stores like Toys R Us.
Kristian W.
Tuscarawas, OH
I love this wet bag! It is honestly so versatile! The preppy plaid pattern is just precious! Keeps the stink in and the wet! Also makes a great trash can for your car, perfect size to store a travel potty, or great for dirty clothes while you travel! The possibilities are endless
Carla K.
Muskegon, MI
I bought this because my baby always soils his clothes. His baby sitter usually puts them in a plastic bag after soaking them, and I felt like I was wasting bags. I love this bag because it's reusable, washable, and big enough to fit a few outfits in. Plus the colors are attractive.
Janelle G.
Port Lavaca, TX
Loved this pattern! This wet bag was ideal for the rinsed-soiled cloth diapers we used for my son. It wasn't too big and it wasn't too small. Works very well and wasn't a bad price.
Samantha R.
Deer park , TX
Wet. Bags. Are. Your. Best. Friend. I repeat! They seem soy but their a life saver for that time you go to a friends house and the baby has a blowout everywhere! Obviously your friend doesn't want to smell that!
wendy m.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love these there very good and easy to use always keep them on you in case they come in different colors and design and I recommend you to try it out if you haven't.
Isabele T.
Moore, SC
This product is so great for many things. Not a bad price point for the usability, either. Use it for soiled cloth diapers or clothes, use it to keep important items in your diaper bag dry. I used one to keep my frozen breastmilk bags in, so when they thawed it wouldn't soil everything in the bag. The one drawback was that I wasn't able to find many patterns, not that that should effect the product's functionality.
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
What is this exactly? I don't really understand
Amanda P.
Birchwood, TN
where can i ourchase one of these at???
Carissa K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Why not just use a plastic bag?
Teresa J.
San Antonio, TX
What is this used for
Maria T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this plastic or fabric??