BY KANGA CARE

A Revolutionary Change to the Face of Cloth Diapering 4 Diaper Sizes in 1 Diaper 2 Fits Babies 6-35+ lbs 3 Leak Protection Technology 4 Snap Closure 5 Hypoallergenic Kanga Care brand cloth diapers are the only cloth diapers uniquely designed with the patented leak protection technology of dual inner gussets. Designed with simplicity, Rumparooz are as easy to use as a disposable diaper, but without all the chemicals, waste and high cost. Everything you will need from birth to potty training. Each diaper comes with a microfiber 6r soaker. This unique soaker has 6 different size and absorbency settings to customize for your babies needs. All Kanga Care products are designed and invented by Julie Ekstrom, mom and CEO of Kanga Care, and distributed world wide out of Golden, CO. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shannon G.
Winchester, KY
I wasn't a fan of this diaper on my son. I only keep it around just in case our next child fits it better. We had a lot more leaks and blowouts in his rar than any other diaper. Althoug daycare loved it when I took him it it. It also seems smaller than the other pockets I have. I don't stuff any diapers with microfiber but fsts and bamboo flats
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
I really love this brand of diapers. My daughter has really thick legs. These diapers are able to conform around her legs as she's growing. The quality of seeming let me wash and wash these over and over again. Great for birth to about almost 2. Ease and wash and insertion of diper inside well worth the price
Jay K.
Highland, CA
Love these little undies, they are very nice. They're reusable and easy to clean and you can adjust them to anysize. I used them for all three of my kids. If you don't mind cleaning poop and pee.
Nawieta H.
New Orleans, LA
I fell in love with these cloth diapers. They are very effective and come in various colors. Our local mall has a boutique that sells them. Great gift for new infants.
Jessica N.
I love my little girl was mom there so fashionable and I love how they come in different patterns
Karina P.
Port Charlotte, FL
LOVE the print to all there diapers . Also they are very absorbent . And clean off very well !
Candice C.